Pages:
Author

Topic: Now more than 2000 crypto currencies on coinmarketcap - page 2. (Read 605 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 102
2000 cryptocurrencies and more are being created. I do not think we need this much cryptocurrency because the mainstream society is yet to adopt the use of virtual currencies. 2000 is just too much to handle
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Now there are 2082 coins on coinmarketcap. This is a good indicator. The cryptocurrency market is developing. It is interesting for investors. The cryptocurrency has a big future.
Activity: 338
Merit: 10
StartFi
Within the last few hours, coinmarketcap have reach a new mile stone, coinmarketcap now keeps tracks of more than 2000 different crypto currencies, around 10 new coins was added just today.  Coinmarketcap now have 2003 crypto currencies.
Acceding to coinmarketcap historical snapshot there where 1055 coins around this date just a year ago. And 637 coins around this date two years ago.
https://coinmarketcap.com/

This is a strong growth and it shows that many ICO projects are in operation. But I think that after this adjustment, altcoins with no potential will certainly be removed from our market. They will leave $ for our market. Do not worry too much about this because the market always has the right balance.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
I think only the range of 300 coins has good trading in the market and the rest is only shitcoin,I'm interested in tokens that have a popularity in the market large capitalists every day allow people to hodl long term.The crypto market rivalry is truly extraordinary.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
It is not bad that cryptocurrency is growing but not as expected,we are not expecting to have so much useless coin,the list is full of many shitcoin and that is not good for crypto market.I just hope CMC can do something about that.
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Culotte Jaune Officielle
Only a few are useful with real use. Only the strong tokens with a real technology will be here within a 2 years period. Horizen is Antifragile and becomes stronger with the weeks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C87wtKC84RM
I am sure it will one of the top privacy coins around, because it target also another audience with zenchat, zenpub,...
Activity: 91
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
It is not enough. 90% of such unknown coins will die and investors will lose all money but it will be I think in 2020 not soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I do not focus only on coinmarketcap. I always do a personal analysis. I can only take those coins that are in the top 10.  no more than.
Activity: 795
I am sad going through the list of those 2000 coins on coinmarketcap quality project are scarce from the coins most coin doesn't have real use case all they have is fake whitepaper and roadmap some are dead left behind by fake ceo and team.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
A clear indicator of saturation of the scene, every doofus who can build a decent website and create a token is doing it. I am interested in a total number of created tokes, including the obscure ones which never reach the CMC listing. The number must be insane.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Can't believe! it is too much, 2000 cryptos is a tremendous amount.
I wanna ask about delisting. I am not sure if there is a rule for delisting after your volume decrease lower than 100k for a long period.
Activity: 364
Some of those coins are just shitcoins. CMC should remove those inactive cryptos so that newcomers won't be confused and won't create unnecessary blunder specially when investing into altcoins. If only we just focus on few cryptos I guess there will be less FUD and more adoption. Some of those shitcoins created doubts to new players in the crypto market because most of them are just launched for the devs to profit.

Definitely most of these guys are pure shit (80%). Maybe the top 200 might survive for years to come and will continue to dominate the crypto space.

Yes I agree with this, but everyone comes only in the intention of becoming popular. due to some vary in their project makes them zero. Competition will always be there in every field all we need to focus is who will survive. As simple like that.
Activity: 443
Merit: 12
Given the fact that in 2017, about 80% of the ICO was fraudulent, presence of such a number of different coins is not surprising. Some exchanges for a certain amount of money provide their platform for newly created shitcoins. The real value on coinmarketcap have only first 100-200 coins.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
some of them are ico tokens, and after the pre-sale is finished and everyone has gotten their tokens and sold them, they are actually worthless. because after the phase, almost no one else invests, after ico ends. if that's the case, it should be removed from the market so that it isn't too much, and can be replaced by a new one.
Activity: 516
Everyday added new coin in coinmarketcap today it's reached 2000+ coins. I think more than 1000 coins already dead and scams. CMC should be delist dead coins. In one day added 10 coins it's massive. CMC listing require is not a more difficult i think, If daily trade volume 100K USD this coin easily added CMS.
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
2003 is just a number, if you check coinmarketcap's every coins volume or trading history, then you will see shitcoins are everywhere. Only 500-600 Coinsmay be good there and the good, better, best coins all in these 600 Coins. Others 1400 Coins are shit coins. A lot of coins has no trading volume, even they scam, but coinmarketcap still did not remove them! Like Trident group coin, I have a lot of Trident coin and the admin already scam us. But Coinamrketcap still did not delist this coin. So, the number is just increased not value. We don't need shitcoins, 1000 Good Coins will be blessed for the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
While it is interesting for the crypto currency industry to witness such number of crypto currencies, I view it as proliferation to some extent because some of the coins have no problem to solve and are of little or no value. It ends up being a wasted effort to own such crypto currency. I am of the opinion that the number of coins that enter the market should be regulated so that it doesn't become a child's play. However, with the decentralized nature of the crypto industry, it is basically going to be the survival of the fittest. At this trend, who knows the number of coins that will be listed in the next two to three years? What could be their values? We hope not to see coins that are worthless ($0.000001)?
Although there are thousands of types, but it comes from projects that are not much different from others, that makes some of them worthless, because they lose in the competition and development progress. Surely this is will not stop here, more hundred will be coming every years. And also the wortless coin should be removed from CMC.
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
Some of those coins are just shitcoins. CMC should remove those inactive cryptos so that newcomers won't be confused and won't create unnecessary blunder specially when investing into altcoins. If only we just focus on few cryptos I guess there will be less FUD and more adoption. Some of those shitcoins created doubts to new players in the crypto market because most of them are just launched for the devs to profit.

Definitely most of these guys are pure shit (80%). Maybe the top 200 might survive for years to come and will continue to dominate the crypto space.
Activity: 909
Merit: 17
www.cd3d.app
   It is just the proof that cryptocurrency are spreading and increasing very fast. But not all coins in CMC are good most of them are also worthless as time goes by but of course being listed in cmc is very important because it is onother way that a coin will be known and gain trust from the people. But we all saw that even how many coins listed in cmc always bitcoin is the king over them.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
It only mean something, mass adaption is near! Expect more upcoming new coins in the market. Many companies are now starting to make their own blockchain and we can also expect price pump if the good news about crypto will continue.
Pages:
Jump to: