Pages:
Author

Topic: Now on CoinWarz - [ANN]-[UNVC]-[UniverseCoin]-[X11]-[POW]-[BITtrex]-[MultiPools] - page 2. (Read 16709 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
where is the wallet for this coin? ...it's very strange that it not shown at the first page. Shocked
Activity: 56
Looks like we might get added to CoinWarz today.

if you haven't voted yet, please do.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options
UniverseCoin has established partnership with Bitscoinshop (http://www.bitscoinshop.com.br/en/) where you can buy items by using UniverseCoin, and enjoy 10% discount. As UniverseCoin is not yet integrated with the payment platform, you will need to use the following procedure during checkout:

1. Customers wishing to purchase using UniverseCoin should choose the product, along with signing up with the details and place of delivery;

2. Choose the bank transfer as the payment method, meanwhile leave a message to indicate that you want to pay with UniverseCoin;

3. In the message, specify the dollar amount of your purchase (with 10% discount) and the quote of the current exchanging rate. Bitscoinshop will convert the amount of your purchase into UniverseCoin, and send wallet address for payment.

4. Once confirmed the payment, items will be delivered.

Buy various mining products, Asics, Gridseed, shoes and dressing. All with 6-month warranty against manufacturing defects!
We have several offers and products please visit our store.
500 000 pemine is huge ...

for 5 years mine

Everyone has premine, the difference with me is that I mine my coins or buy them. I have recently bought half of the mined coins at the market prices and the premine is only used for bounties research and future developments.

I have nothing to hide and you can confirm that through block explorer.

Mine with confidence.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
500 000 pemine is huge ...

for 5 years mine
I have noticed that a lot of people hording their UniverseCoins and not selling them right away on the market.

There is currently only 1554 UNVC available for sale.

How rare is that :-)
Any Android developers out there? We are still offering Bounty for Android Wallet.
Activity: 210
ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options
Universecoin (UNVC) has established partnership with Bitscoinshop (http://www.bitscoinshop.com.br/en/) where you can buy items by using Universecoins, and enjoy 5% discount. As Universecoin is not yet integrated with the payment platform, you will need to use the following procedure during checkout:

1. Customers wishing to purchase using Universecoin should choose the product, along with signing up with the details and place of delivery;

2. Choose the bank transfer as the payment method, meanwhile leave a message to indicate that you want to pay with Universecoin;

3. In the message, specify the dollar amount of your purchase (with 10% discount) and the quote of the current exchanging rate. Bitscoinshop will convert the amount of your purchase into Universecoins, and send wallet address for payment.

4. Once confirmed the payment, items will be delivered.

We have many items for mining as gridseed, shoes and articles of clothing.
Activity: 168
I want   The official pool   stratum

stratum+tcp://unc.ll7.org:3333 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
Activity: 3
I want   The official pool   stratum
The official pool   Address
Please provide the official pool.Address

http://unc.ll7.org  (Official Pool)
The official pool   Address
Please provide the official pool.Address
I am pleased to announce that Block explorer is active now.

http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/UniverseCoin
UNVC Normal right? 

Bifurcation?

The purse is not synchronized

Please ensure you are using provided nodes in the .conf file.
UNVC Normal right? 

Bifurcation?

The purse is not synchronized
Our faucet is active. Enjoy free UNVC.
how much is the premine then?
I think the total coin count scares people away.  Maybe you should state 1st year amount and second year amount. etc. something like that. Just an idea...

Good idea. Updated announcement page. 

Only 95000 UNVC will be produced first year.

Let's see where the price will be tomorrow.
how much is the premine then?
I think the total coin count scares people away.  Maybe you should state 1st year amount and second year amount. etc. something like that. Just an idea...

Good idea. Updated announcement page. 

Only 95000 UNVC will be produced first year.
Pages:
Jump to: