Pages:
Author

Topic: Now or later? - page 4. (Read 524 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 12
📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶
February 20, 2018, 04:45:56 PM
Most of us will tell you bitcoin is a good investment but we aren't speaking from an unbiased place. Please understand that Bitcoin is not a sure thing as some others in this thread have suggested. You can lose and lose big, you could also gain and gain big. The point from that being that you should not invest more than you are able to lose.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 04:13:17 PM
If you are planning to buy or invest in bitcoin, now is the best time. The price is at really low rate, and bitcoin proves time and time that it can survive these market breakdown. So eventually, it will go back to its high rates.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 20, 2018, 04:03:46 PM
Dear friends. Newbie here. Tell me, is it true that the bitcoin for a few days/weeks will be able to achieve cost 20000$? A lot of people writes about it. Is it profitable to buy bitcoin now or is it better to wait still?
Please, don't expect something big in bitcoin or crypto because its not a get rich scheme. Those who think it is got burned easily. Specially the irrational buyers last December. Eventually though we can get to $20K, but don't say that we can get there in few days or weeks. You need to have patience mate. There is no right time to buy bitcoin, but its better if you bought it a few weeks ago during the bottom, however, if you are in for the long haul, then buying at today's price shouldn't be an issue.

In the fall, before the strong growth of bitcoin, I already advised my friend to buy bitcoin once and he did not regret it. Will my advice be relevant now?
Of course your advise will still be relevant because bitcoin is currently on a rally. What price will the rally end? Nobody knows. But you have to stick through thick and thin and not panic sell.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network.
February 20, 2018, 03:54:41 PM

Yes it will,BTC is almost a sure bet and somehow it keeps surviving the market falls, currently BTC is experiencing real tough times, but its the best time to buy, advice them to hold too for as ling as possible, however they shouldn't fully commit to one. whatever they have to invest, its advisable to slit in bits and invest in other cryptocurrencies with potential.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 03:48:47 PM
Dear friends. Newbie here. Tell me, is it true that the bitcoin for a few days/weeks will be able to achieve cost 20000$? A lot of people writes about it. Is it profitable to buy bitcoin now or is it better to wait still?

In the fall, before the strong growth of bitcoin, I already advised my friend to buy bitcoin once and he did not regret it. Will my advice be relevant now?
Pages:
Jump to: