Pages:
Author

Topic: Now that BITCOIN hits the 18K$ USD LEVEL.... When will this GIANT BUBBLE burst? - page 3. (Read 553 times)

legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
I dont understand what make you guys think its a bubble. Its price is increasing because there is a hugh demand for it. And its logic that if the supply is short and the demand is hugh then definitely its price will increase. Everyday more people are entering into this crypto stuff and they want to own a portion of bitcoin. This is the main reason for its surge in price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
In your own words, why do you think BITCOIN is about to burst? Or, at which level it will burst?

In my own experience it's starting to get to the stage of being too good to be true. But I don't think it will burst yet, I think a little while still and then it will. There is too much support from new money right now.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
people are hyped in this forum, no discussion about technology details, development and real application. No one cares anything but the number before $. In my opinion, bitcoin is a great potential project, but it does not worth hundreds of billion dollars, the price is just because ppl are FOMO and everyone want to make free money out of it. Bitcoin has many challenges and threats, but most people here are just not able to see it or choose to ignore. Just my two cents.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
In your own words, why do you think BITCOIN is about to burst? Or, at which level it will burst?

I think it will pop at around the $100,000 mark, at which point Bitcoin's market cap will start to become larger than the economies of certain countries. Like bitcoin is already more valuable than some developing countries.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: