Pages:
Author

Topic: Now that bitcoin is $50,000, will we see ETH to value at $2000 soon? - page 4. (Read 488 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
Bitcoin has reached $50,000, and this was already a huge success by bitcoin, but my question is, will ETH follow and reach to $2000 anytime soon?
If we based on the its movement, bitcoin has already increased more 150% more or less from its previous ATH, so if the same movement will happen to ETH, we could possible see ETH at $3000 each soon, what do you think about this possibility?

there is a possibility for ethereum to grow more than $2000 in the near time
and maybe ethereum need a couple of months to reach about $3000 my friend
but nobody knows right ?
regards
Activity: 644
Merit: 105
$2000 is possible because we are almost near to that value but $3000 or above is going to be difficult because of the scalability issue on the blockchain since people are facing transaction fee problems whenever they want to exchange their token or ethereum so only holders are going to remain while the new investors going to prefer other coins.

Agree, if the issue keeps happen. I think most of developer Token/ dApps in Ethereum will start to port their project to another chain.
A move to DOT or EOS i think will worth to do and it will hurt the Ethereum price if happen.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
$2000 is possible because we are almost near to that value but $3000 or above is going to be difficult because of the scalability issue on the blockchain since people are facing transaction fee problems whenever they want to exchange their token or ethereum so only holders are going to remain while the new investors going to prefer other coins.
Maybe if from that point of view it is true that the Ethereum network has experienced a high surge and it will gradually take longer for token holders to object that the fees they pay are too high, but what I see are still many ETH holders and believe by reaching $2000 in time A close could happen if $3000 wants how the market situation is. If bitcoin is experiencing a movement then of course ETH will follow the trail of the current bullrun.
The $50k Bitcoin target has been crossed so maybe ETH could also happen.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
In your opinion, I think ETH will soon reach $3000 or more soon.  Many people think that ETH is too slow and the transaction fees are too high, but the problem is that Eth is too big right now and many of these things can completely differ in the future through updates.  I hope that after this growth ETH can reach between $4000 - $6000.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
Bitcoin has reached $50,000, and this was already a huge success by bitcoin, but my question is, will ETH follow and reach to $2000 anytime soon?
If we based on the its movement, bitcoin has already increased more 150% more or less from its previous ATH, so if the same movement will happen to ETH, we could possible see ETH at $3000 each soon, what do you think about this possibility?
Pages:
Jump to: