Pages:
Author

Topic: Now you can cancel stuck transaction in ETH wallet - page 2. (Read 222 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
But this can be done with most wallets including the famous MetaMask. It also provides an estimate of the current gas price by default which can help avoid any sort of stuck transactions
It's not about current gas price or whatever you mentioned. OP says you can cancel a transaction once you release it with lower gas fee.
I never used it and don't know how safe using this one.
copper member
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1813
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
But this can be done with most wallets including the famous MetaMask. It also provides an estimate of the current gas price by default which can help avoid any sort of stuck transactions
Activity: 259
Merit: 17
Since it's a new wallet I would have to search reviews first on its early users or those who have tested this wallet, but if this is a verified wallet then this wallet has a good feature although I seldom encounter stuck transactions I would love to see how good is this wallet when I will use it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
Have a look at Endpass wallet which allows you to cancel stuck transaction and resend it with a new gas.
Is using Endpass proven safe? But every time I make a transaction using Mew there is never a problem. Depending on the duration or not, and that also depends on the cost of the gas. Later I will follow other developments. Is using Endpass safe.
Activity: 121
Merit: 2
Have a look at Endpass wallet which allows you to cancel stuck transaction and resend it with a new gas.
Pages:
Jump to: