Pages:
Author

Topic: Nowdays how to get wealthy secret - page 4. (Read 416 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 167
betfury
March 18, 2022, 06:49:03 AM
maybe you will also do the same and decide to become a bagholder regardless of the risk? That's something that is risky, especially selling gold assets and other assets. When do you think rumors become a disturbing thing or not? I leave assets outside of the crypto that I own. It's not that I don't believe it, but I anticipate that everyone may be different to save their savings. Are you sure of your decision? Moreover, I think property also needs to be owned and this type of asset continues every year the selling price increases and there is no correction / price decline. When talking about inflation, it depends on the activity of fiat money flowing around you.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
March 18, 2022, 06:32:16 AM
how do u sell what u don't have? Huh

and how am i suppose to do what others aren't, when i don't know what are they not doing? Undecided

For example if average people who got no ideas how finances works ( they this, buy the asset and pump it to get bagholder )
They start to talk about gold and buying gold then it means its time to sell gold sooon.

Person who's talking about buying to make wise moves but have no real knowledge about subject then its a clear sign to sell this.

But biggest rumour is about usd so its time buy usd
Activity: 269
Merit: 37
🍀🍀🍀
March 18, 2022, 06:23:36 AM
how do u sell what u don't have? Huh

and how am i suppose to do what others aren't, when i don't know what are they not doing? Undecided
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
March 18, 2022, 05:58:39 AM
Do what others dont do sell when they buy.
Buy when they sell.
Go against rumours and someone is pushing hard dollar losing dominance so it means its time to buy usd.
If people talking oil is up and gold and average joe buying gold now to protect himself against inglation then you its time to sell.

Its time to listen rumours and act different ways biggest rumours are usa dollar lose dominance it means buy usd as someone is pushing this but nobody dont give you advice just is so good person just do the opposite.

Time to sell btc gold, silver, oil, property, and u rich coz there is a lot buyers the bagholders.

Pages:
Jump to: