Pages:
Author

Topic: (NSFW) From the lovely girls of ClassyCams we have a treat for you! - page 3. (Read 40452 times)

trc
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
I've been working with various digital imaging software and hardware for over 15 years and the stupid "pros" among you don't know shit. The cards at least are not Photoshopped. It's the high contrast effect of cheap web cams. The black border is apparent on other parts of the images too. Around her arm for example.

BTW, that attempt to prove that these were faked was a glorious fail. Congrats! You can't prove or disprove an image manipulation by using one technique only and in some cases it isn't even possible - if the manipulator was a pro - something you'll never become.

You morons are unbelievably stupid it's not even funny reading the same false conclusion throughout the thread.

BTW, those Internet angels who try to criticize adult models and biz men... I bet you're fapping on big eyed anime girls and you don't "need" real girls ever anywhere anyway. Holy shit!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
What the fuck? Is this guy really this stupid or is he trolling?

Why would you put a black border around the supposed "paper" when you're photoshopping it in.

Real paper wouldn't have that.

a 12 year old could photoshop a better picture.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Sentinel
So what exactly do they "accept Bitcoin" for ?
There's absolutely nothing I could imagine these "desperate housewives" could do to earn a Satoshi from me.

Should I ever need online cooking lessions however, I may reconsider in case I'm somehow lacking alternatives...
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Really? I'm still catching shit? lol Roll Eyes
Activity: 196
Guys, it's clearly not Photoshopped. I'm positive these images haven't been modified in Photoshop at all.

They were done in MS Paint.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Am sorry, I have to agree, it gets no better.

Could you not just ask a model to write "Bitcoin" on here chest whilst holding the sign or tuck in here bra.

They really do look bad. Maybe try a different paper.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
And to settle the photoshop dispute (sorry it took a bit of time to get these)...

LOL Cheesy

SUCH PHOTOSHOP!

MANY GTFO!

MUCH Wow!
Thanks Serge, it's going great so far! Just wish MtGox didn't screw up the value of Bitcoins since I've been hoarding them lol. 

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
@snrproductions  haven't seen this announcement back when it was made, glad to see you did it tho, congrats! hope it's working out great for you

site is looking good ;p
Activity: 154
Give us a video of them in casual non-revealing clothes busy personally photoshopping a bitcoin message onto a photo of themselves and I'll be happy to put it on social media as an example of bitcoin's increasing reach.

I can't speak for everyone else but I'd also find that a lot more honest.
Yes, you'll at least have multiple angles and I'll ask about a video as well.
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
Can you post multiple picture of her using multiple angles? Great if you could post videos of her holding the fansign.
Simple way to fix the debate.  Have her take the sign and slip it into her bra strap and take a selfy.

First off their is no other black parts, just darker pixels and we know it was photoshop, no one will judge you if you just say it, but don't lie and say it isn't.

What color would you say is the thing to the right of the sign which appears to be the floor? 

I'm not lying.  I didn't photoshop and I know the model doesn't have the skills to do it.  She takes sign pics all the time so there's no reason for her to photoshop it.
I will make the request.  I'll have her use the same cam with a similar sign to see if it comes out black as well.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
Simple way to fix the debate.  Have her take the sign and slip it into her bra strap and take a selfy.

First off their is no other black parts, just darker pixels and we know it was photoshop, no one will judge you if you just say it, but don't lie and say it isn't.

What color would you say is the thing to the right of the sign which appears to be the floor? 

I'm not lying.  I didn't photoshop and I know the model doesn't have the skills to do it.  She takes sign pics all the time so there's no reason for her to photoshop it.
I mean maybe she smoothed her skin or fixed lighting or something.

More like the whole thing was Photoshopped and you should stop being a greasy little scammy fucking Pimp  Angry
Thanks for calling me a fucking pimp. Cool

We wouldn't care if it was on her skin or lighting but that show the big black area on her skin, not on her sign, which is the exact size of the sign she is holding. Trust me she just photoshoped it on, a lot of them do that with sign pics.
So if I airbrush a model it will show up black just like that sign when manipulated the same way?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

More like the whole thing was Photoshopped and you should stop being a greasy little scammy fucking Pimp  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

We wouldn't care if it was on her skin or lighting but that show the big black area on her skin, not on her sign, which is the exact size of the sign she is holding. Trust me she just photoshoped it on, a lot of them do that with sign pics.
Pages:
Jump to: