Pages:
Author

Topic: [NSFW][18+][NUDITY] TubeCamGirl.com accepts Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin - page 2. (Read 3832 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I can tell you right now, judging by the title.
This will be one of the most popular posts on BCT.
Lol. Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
All fine and dandy but any pics of your "models" could be helpful for your business.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
[NSFW][18+][NUDITY]
[This is my first post, I'll be honored to be trolled as a welcome]

Announcement:

The adult live cams TubeCamGirl.com accepts Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin.

This is not a new site, we are stable and around since years, have 1500 girls registered, and using fiat currency and credit cards. Just we added GoCoin in the buy page a couple of weeks ago, so to accept BTC, LTC, XDG for tips and group shows. We do not pay girls or affiliates in BTC (yet).

True Stats: while US$ sales are doing ok as usual, we got NO ONE cryptocurrency sale yet. I wonder why other adult sites have not the courage to tell this? Smiley I am not surprised, our members used cc's before and continue to use the same now. So we announce here in btc forum, where people with coins may exist.

Begging: if any of you will tip even just $3 (0.005 BTC) to a girl of your choice, that will be great and make a girl happy (bigger tips make girls VERY happy). Note that girls will see a tip in US$ amount, and I bet no one know what BTC is (yet), but feel free to tell girls the dollars she got came from mining coins or whatever Smiley

Note: the chat rooms are not visible from models countries such as ro, ru, ua, sk, cz, ph, co (sorry, the girls don't want to be seen by relatives and neighbours) and we usually block more countries like cn, pk, eg, br etc. where cc sales are rare but trolling girls in chat is popular so not worth. Looking at alexa stats for bitcointalk I see lots of India and Argentina so I opened these two countries right now. I can't open ro, ru, ua etc. you can use a vpn eventually from there. Any other relevant btc country?

I expect replies to be "your site sucks" type, like the replies I seen to similar past announcements posted by adult site colleagues (strip4bit , Cam4BTC , classycams , titsforbitcoin , ...), that's ok. Just I would gladly discuss wide topics too, such as: the (lack of) adoption of btc in adult business; what the adult site operators think of btc or altcoins like tits/sex/xxx coins; why the coin owners prefer to gamble or hoard them rather than spend with naked girls online, why you can't divide by zero, and so on.
Pages:
Jump to: