Pages:
Author

Topic: [NST] Nest | PoS | - Official Thread Connect to the world - page 11. (Read 1533395 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Imagine Nest in outspace.

Next generation A.I, can you say hello Nestcoin.

Share with your friends, Nestcoin.

Tango, Notebook or PC

Now Carry ONE PC in your pocket Everywhere for Everything.
Get rid of all Gaming Consoles, Desktop PCs, and IPTV Boxes.
In cryptocurrency world, we donate Olympic Games and help people in need, this is good, and we also need to help each other, due to current Litecoin situation, Nest try to do something for help, and this is also meet Nest words, so following week, Nest will launch a donation operation, firstly try to contact Litecoin develop team and express this willing, then contact crypto currency foundations and foundations also include Bitcoin, Litecoin holders, exchanges, miner manufactures and bitcointalk, in all I want this operation process clarity and effective, volunteer please PM me.

Still need volunteers.
MAC OSX integrate with QR code release.

MAC OSX will coming soon.
Integrate QR Code, update windows wallet to v1.0.6.
In cryptocurrency world, we donate Olympic Games and help people in need, this is good, and we also need to help each other, due to current Litecoin situation, Nest try to do something for help, and this is also meet Nest words, so following week, Nest will launch a donation operation, firstly try to contact Litecoin develop team and express this willing, then contact crypto currency foundations and foundations also include Bitcoin, Litecoin holders, exchanges, miner manufactures and bitcointalk, in all I want this operation process clarity and effective, volunteer please PM me.
Added voting on head, Bter.com is the most import exchanges, and I don't expect Nest will get high votes and listed soon, Nest just in startup phase, follow our Vission and Mission, Nest will grow up, and more services can offer for people.
Added to the list of bter voting
Dev put in the first page https://bter.com/voting#NST  Cool Cool

Great news, thank you.
Activity: 208
Added to the list of bter voting
Dev put in the first page https://bter.com/voting#NST  Cool Cool
Activity: 208
Your request (6985) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.
from bter.com
Obviously Nest need a business card, white in button, black with brief introdution in surface, logo in up le f t, yea that's it, anyone can design it?
Happen to see Nest is listed on web APP in https://www.cryptonator.com/, great, thank you.

Fixed Nest block exlporer display issue, now looks clear.
Why is Nest?
Rencently some comments on Litecoin for lacking of development, i do believe Litecoin will get better after development team come back, for Litecoin only mining can get the rewards, that means develepment team only do with enthusiasm, base on this i want to point out why is Nest here, Nest is the first one with full rewards for the development, marketing and third party application, and the most important is that the reward is sustainable, not only for few years, and later Nest foundation will responsible for management, and remarkable thing is Nest has a clear and great Vission and Mission, it will guide and lead Nest move on, i believe Nest will become the future.
Do our best for "Nest connect to the world".
Pages:
Jump to: