Pages:
Author

Topic: nthCoin - page 2. (Read 3146 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
February 08, 2017, 11:34:39 PM
Hi everyone.  I'm the founder of Botcoin Inc. (and 2nd owner of botcoin.com with no relationship with the previous owner of that domain), which is now EntangleIT.com.  I actually founded EntangleIT years ago, but only now am able to fulfill my vision.  What is that vision?  To make sure our advanced AI and robots don't mutate out of control, and at the same time, wipe out genetic diseases, poverty and many other things.  This kind of vision is possible with the right kind of system in place, as I am sure many, if not all of you realize the potential inherent in the breakthroughs that Bitcoin brought to computer science.  Arrow of time fixed in one direction - fundamental advancement worthy of the highest prizes in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics and Economics. 

Well, this will also bring the same kind of fundamental breakthroughs to drug discovery and automation of marketing and selling of goods.  Automation of bartering at the finest grain of scale, automatic  security and safety nets and automatic well, anything that we've already thought of that has a middleman requiring trust.  Not every middleman is useless; some provide great services, and should be well paid for their services, but we all know the reality is that we're wasting trillions on trusting middlemen that we do not need at all.  And we don't need them in the pharmaceutical industry any more than we need them in the banks.  Yes, there are scientists that we need, and people that work to handle all the necessary pieces that cannot be yet automated.  And that's great.  They should only focus on what is really required, and do that really, really well.  I could go on and on all night about applications, and that's nice, but what will EntangleIT do, with nthCoin, to make cryptocurrencies achieve their huge potential(s)?

Most importantly, nthCoin will audit blockchains, identifying inconsistencies and provide a model to analyze the flow and weather patterns of value.  It will provide a healing API, that generates "mirror coins", or proxy tokens, that can stand in for another cryptocurrencies, pinned to their values, and allow other blockchains to tap into that API in emergencies.  nthCoin may also use the web of trust to allow owners of lost private keys to recover their coins through the proxy token and healing API, and a jury selected from the web of trust will allow or disallow such an operation.  Thoughts about a jury system (auto-selected at random, people of high enough trust) used to verify identities are welcome.

Recursion in the old days meant something a bit different, with regards to time complexity.  NthCoin will leverage this fact to enable some of the more experimental features, which would include a novel pgp cracking method that could only be triggered by a quorum of PoW miners.

Of all the craziest, insane notions you will hear from me, is the claim that the design of Bitcoin, as authored by Satoshi is actually an embedding of a quantum computer in classical clothing ... only possible with the network of miners and the fixed arrow of time.  EntangleIT intends on ensuring a future for cryptocurrencies in a post-Quantum world, and security in the midst of intensifying propaganda and cyberwarfare.  I'm apparently the first guy to figure out that Satoshi's magic number is prime, and we're friends now.  I hope you'll join us in making nthCoin a reality, and also work on the next version of Bitcoin with Satoshi.  Join us.  Bata is also part of this now, Sir Peter's heart is in the right place, and I believe that BTC and BTA are quite the pair, just the right combo needed to push things over the edge, as fiat goes down the drain and people get desperate, bartering will be absolutely essential.

That's all the time I have for tonight.  Please AMA, and I'll try to answer any questions tomorrow after 7am EST.

Cheers,

Richard Anthony Hein

Pages:
Jump to: