Pages:
Author

Topic: NUC - page 7. (Read 30889 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Follow me @AlitFX
April 13, 2016, 03:26:27 AM
I never noticed until you replied what you did...

Anyway...

Dev we need an address. Lets see how dedicated some people are.

edit :

we need ~ 200 NUC ( 0.1 BTC ) to pay yobit, will be add in 2 bussines days

or we need ~ 1000 NUC ( 0.5 BTC ) will be add in 1 bussiness days plus email promotion to yobit members,

waiting for dev set up an address
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
April 13, 2016, 02:06:08 AM
vote round2 started on bittrex slack, we lose by many here cmon guys lets vote   

yeah everyone get on theres a round 2 vote with 4 coins we need to get back there and vote
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
April 13, 2016, 01:07:26 AM
vote round2 started on bittrex slack, we lose by many here cmon guys lets vote   
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
April 13, 2016, 12:17:38 AM
next round of voting start )

okay, so I got in but I don't know how to cast my vote  Huh Can someone help me how to do it?
enter channel #voting
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 13, 2016, 12:14:17 AM
I hope to add to the NUC not on yobit , in yobit many cases of fraud and yobit not respond on the issue of my deposit , and you can see also here https://twitter.com/vergecurrency/status/720009968737525761 a dev has banned trade in yobit . I do not want to see the NUC experiencing the same problems as XVG , or about the problems with deposits .
I understand your point mate but yobit can't be removed to a trading platform for nuc if we really wanted to make it worth as many newbie like me who trade alt we only knows yobit platform and if we don't place nuc from it the numbers of interested participants to use nuc will be decrease just for consideration mate. no offense hanks. 
Activity: 280
April 13, 2016, 12:09:03 AM

okay, so I got in but I don't know how to cast my vote  Huh Can someone help me how to do it?
Activity: 686
April 13, 2016, 12:02:48 AM
I hope to add to the NUC not on yobit , in yobit many cases of fraud and yobit not respond on the issue of my deposit , and you can see also here https://twitter.com/vergecurrency/status/720009968737525761 a dev has banned trade in yobit . I do not want to see the NUC experiencing the same problems as XVG , or about the problems with deposits .
Activity: 316
Merit: 253
April 13, 2016, 12:02:10 AM
Novaexchange is a scam. Unrelated to NUC coin. I've tried pm'ing the exchange owner to see about fixing some screw ups but since he doesn't want to answer me I will start posting little tidbits for you all's enjoyment. The exchange rollback was a major screw up. Some people even got free coins and were able to take them off the exchange. Owner says it was all sorted out but this isn't the case, blockchains don't lie. Where did the replayed coins come from? I won't go to deep with this unless the exchange owner doesn't answer my pm. I am a man of principle and I hope he can appreciate that for what it is.

This first screenshot may be evidence of shady exchange operation, maybe? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what is wrong with this screenshot. Pay close attention...

Edit: imgur not supported I guess. How to post image?

Imgur works fine.

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/xmE9ojzl.jpg[/img]
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
April 12, 2016, 11:54:41 PM
Novaexchange is a scam. Unrelated to NUC coin. I've tried pm'ing the exchange owner to see about fixing some screw ups but since he doesn't want to answer me I will start posting little tidbits for you all's enjoyment. The exchange rollback was a major screw up. Some people even got free coins and were able to take them off the exchange. Owner says it was all sorted out but this isn't the case, blockchains don't lie. Where did the replayed coins come from? I won't go to deep with this unless the exchange owner doesn't answer my pm. I am a man of principle and I hope he can appreciate that for what it is.

This first screenshot may be evidence of shady exchange operation, maybe? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what is wrong with this screenshot. Pay close attention...

Edit: imgur not supported I guess. How to post image?
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
April 12, 2016, 11:49:48 PM
April 12, 2016, 10:32:22 PM
I will sponsor an explorer for 3 months for this coin... I mined a few myself, and I like the community activity in here.. Many posts in such a short timeframe.. Good signs.. Smiley
I will build it tomorrow though.. getting late here..

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but are you going to build an explorer?  The coin already has one.
Activity: 345
April 12, 2016, 10:10:18 PM
I never noticed until you replied what you did...

Anyway...

Dev we need an address. Lets see how dedicated some people are.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
April 12, 2016, 10:04:36 PM
Naah.. that is a shitcoin  Roll Eyes
I just noted it because I liked the choice of words... thats all..
April 12, 2016, 10:00:33 PM
I will sponsor an explorer for 3 months for this coin... I mined a few myself, and I like the community activity in here.. Many posts in such a short timeframe.. Good signs.. Smiley

I tend to agree...to a point. If it's only .1 BTC then if the dev gets an address up then I will put in 1/5 of the amount. The community as a whole will benefit from this so I feel between the rest of the people here can come up with the remaining amount.  The dev is the spokesperson for the coin, that must be remembered. We should all be willing to chip in as support.

This is the way it should be... Good call..

I like this btw -->We should all be willing to chip in as support Grin Cool

For NUC this time...will look into Chipcoin later
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
April 12, 2016, 09:56:59 PM

I tend to agree...to a point. If it's only .1 BTC then if the dev gets an address up then I will put in 1/5 of the amount. The community as a whole will benefit from this so I feel between the rest of the people here can come up with the remaining amount.  The dev is the spokesperson for the coin, that must be remembered. We should all be willing to chip in as support.

This is the way it should be... Good call..

I like this btw -->We should all be willing to chip in as support Grin Cool
April 12, 2016, 09:51:07 PM
Looks like YoBit just added a bunch of coins.  I guess NUC didn't make this round.  Of course, this thread being way quiet isn't helping the situation.

NUC getting the snub... YoBit just added Enigma XNG launched several days after NUC with 2 pages of posts.

They could have paid the .1btc and been added within 3days, Money talks

I'm speaking as a developer myself here..

That is not the job of a developer.. but for the community... Do you have any idea how much priceless time developers spend on their project? And yet everyone expects the developers to pay for everything.. I never understood that...  Undecided

I don't think anyone was saying that it was up to the developer to pay the fee to get listed.  At least I wasn't.  I'd figure YoBit would be interested in making money which would be achieved through listing coins which are going to get volume, have longer threads on here, and are better coins.  They've managed to overlook this coin even though it has nice volume on Nova.  Oh well, maybe Bittrex will list the coin.
April 12, 2016, 09:50:33 PM
Looks like YoBit just added a bunch of coins.  I guess NUC didn't make this round.  Of course, this thread being way quiet isn't helping the situation.

NUC getting the snub... YoBit just added Enigma XNG launched several days after NUC with 2 pages of posts.

That is not the job of a developer.. but for the community... Do you have any idea how much priceless time developers spend on their project? And yet everyone expects the developers to pay for everything.. I never understood that...  Undecided

legendary
Chipcoin Developer
April 12, 2016, 09:41:41 PM

That is not the job of a developer.. but for the community... Do you have any idea how much priceless time developers spend on their project? And yet everyone expects the developers to pay for everything.. I never understood that...  Undecided

nac
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
April 12, 2016, 09:30:21 PM

April 12, 2016, 08:39:41 PM

Pages:
Jump to: