Pages:
Author

Topic: [NUD ₦ ] New Universal Dollar | Bcrypt | 0% Pre-mine | First Anonymous Crypto - page 27. (Read 127522 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
external miner would help grow nud community
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
i can get coin listed on bittrex for around 2BTC - i mean, thats their price not mine

Bill will add coins when they think the coin is good enough to get listed. No need to pay 2BTC.
I already spoke with him about adding NUD before we even had the blockexplorer.

Give it some time, i expect NUD willbe added in less then a week.

guys,bill will not add any coin without give him 3 btc. it is a market price.2 btc is no enough now.

If the choice is pay BTC or don't get added to bittrex for months, I choose don't get added to bittrex for months.  Has the dev team even received a total of 2 BTC worth of donations yet?  I haven't checked the thread in a few days but my guess is no.

2-3 BTC is much better spent on development rather than paying an exchange to add NUD.  If development continues and more and more planned features are added, exchanges will be clamoring to add NUD.  Patience!

i think nud's anon feature is finished by our great dev.

maybe we do need to pay 3btc to bittrex...

it will be helpful to build  nud community...bring strong support to our nud team.
Activity: 462
i can get coin listed on bittrex for around 2BTC - i mean, thats their price not mine

Bill will add coins when they think the coin is good enough to get listed. No need to pay 2BTC.

guys,bill will not add any coin without give him 3 btc. it is a market price.2 btc is no enough now.

If the choice is pay BTC or don't get added to bittrex for months, I choose don't get added to bittrex for months.  Has the dev team even received a total of 2 BTC worth of donations yet?  I haven't checked the thread in a few days but my guess is no.

2-3 BTC is much better spent on development rather than paying an exchange to add NUD.  If development continues and more and more planned features are added, exchanges will be clamoring to add NUD.  Patience!
Activity: 462
Wow, I've been away for a couple days.  Came back and saw c-cex added it.  I rolled my eyes.  I knew the NUD team was smart enough to know they were no good and to not waste time on them.  I didn't expect a full on statement of official disapproval from the dev team........but then I looked down a few posts and saw my little pastebin posted.

Hey, can you guys find time to fit in a sentient Scarlett Johannsen bot to talk to me through the qt in version 0.0.5?  Cuz I think I'm in love with this coin.
Activity: 312
Merit: 254
I want to know how many NUD are mined?

Where should I go to get this information?
Number of blocks * 50
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I want to know how many NUD are mined?

Where should I go to get this information?
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
Edison was nothing compared to Tesla.

This ^

Did Tesla propose a monetary system? don't see how he is relevant here.

Dev I sent you a little surprise.

legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
I cannot make it work on Linux. Both nud-linux.zip and master.zip (won't compile).
Also tried wine as I was desperate but won't work.
Code:
root@localhost:~/nud# ./nudd
./nudd: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.49.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
What error during compile?

The command "make unix something" does nothing.
I have no idea what to type to compile.

make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=-
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
I cannot make it work on Linux. Both nud-linux.zip and master.zip (won't compile).
Code:
./nudd: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.49.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

The command "make unix something" does nothing.
I have no idea what to type to compile.
Activity: 350

Code:

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131

Code:
Does this coin really have better anonymity than Monero, DRK and all the other anon-coins?

no only better anonymity.but also nud's anon is totally finished by our genius dev.

look at dark monero,is there all finished??

"#NUD offers anonymity on both the protocol level and the blockchain level."
Activity: 506
Does this coin really have better anonymity than Monero, DRK and all the other anon-coins?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange

@bittrex,  add nud coin please.

Anybody do it, and then they will add nud to bittrex so soon so possible.
so,is the "send buy delegate" fuction already finished?? thank to our great dev!

nud will surpass dark!!  we are true anonimity,dark only 85 percent...

qq group :389091502.

we need a exchange,because all nud  are oncentrate in the hand of few people.
Activity: 245

legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1013

Making all clients delegates by default would be a bad idea, becoming a delegate has certain dangers like if the delegate exits explicitly before the transaction to the destination is broadcast, when it runs again it will send the transaction to the destination after the client has retrieved its NUD from the apparently rogue delegate. The client could effectively double its NUD if the delegate is treated carelessly, a high traffic delegate could become very profitable but would also need proper care.

I have observed slightly different behaviour when testing
the Sendbydelegate function. Here is a rundown on my
"experiments"

First it should be noted that there are many ways of using
the anon features. NUD implements many RPC calls, and the
wiki gives a "specification of recommended processing policies"
how two parties can conduct an anon transaction.

Then there is a "Sendbydelegate" button in the wallet and a
corresponding RPC call. Using this sets off a sophisticated mechanism that
tries to automate the processing of anonymous transactions. It is this
latter mode that I've been testing quite a lot.

When Sendbydelegate is called by the sender and a delegate with sufficient funds is found,
the sender and delegate enter into  exchange of messages during which they build two transactions,
one is called "Funded Sender Bind" and the other one "Funded Delegate
Bind
". The outputs of those tx's go to new addresses created by their wallets, i.e.
they look like payments to self, but actually they encode all the necessary
information about the recipient, sender and delegate, their addresses,
the amount sent and what  to do if things don't work out... They are entirely
different from the standard bitcoin txs and employ complex sequence of custom
opcodes to work. Much of that deeper stuff is beyond my current level of
learning.

The process of initial negotiation stops with these two tx's, that are then broadcast
and when included in block, the second stage of processing starts. Now money
actually starts to move: delegate transfers the amount first to recipient and
only afterwards sender transfers the funds to delegate
. This obfuscates the
link between the sender and recipient, and when there are many such transactions,
it will be very hard to decipher from inspecting the tx's recording in chain who is sending to whom,
because the "natural order" of transactions has been broken.

Now what happens if either delegate or sender shuts down in the middle
of the processing? It looks like neither of them gains anything, the bound transactions
stay in the pending state. But the details of the anon transactions are kept in
special maps and arrays in the client memory and if client is shut down all that
info is gone, and the processing cannot recommence. I think that the data can be reconstructed
from the bound txs but a mechanism would have to be implemented for that. Instead, there
are two RPC calls that allow the parties to retrieve their NUD, createtransferexpiry
for the sender and createtransferescrow for the delegate. The former is quite
straightforward as it takes only the sender's bound tx id and sender's address as its
inputs. For the delegate, it is harder as he has to find out in addition to his own bound
tx, the sender's bound tx id and extract "join nonce" (a special integer used for identification
purposes) out of it, and I've had no luck getting it to work. Also, if it is the delegate
that shuts down before committing the transfer, there is nothing to be done, his amount
stays in limbo (but the sender can always retrieve his NUD)

So the delegate really seems to take a risk acting as a middleman. The risk comes
from accidental shutdown and dishonest senders, and because of that, he should be
awarded a percentage of the amount transferred instead of a set fee (currently 0.01 NUD).

This is in nutshell all I've learnt so far, and if someone else has studied the program and
sees any error in my conclusions I'd love to get feedback. NUD is a wonderful and exotic creation
whose workings really are fascinating.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

SUBMIT A REQUEST

Go to bittrex is so easy, if you do it.

Your email address:
Description: add nud
Description:add nud,a good coin with new Bcrypt.
Pages:
Jump to: