Pages:
Author

Topic: [NUD ₦ ] New Universal Dollar | Bcrypt | 0% Pre-mine | First Anonymous Crypto - page 55. (Read 127527 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Hey dev, what you got cookin?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
WOW, the wallet is lighting speed ! get synced just in seconds,, so cool Cool

yea. this coin needs more support
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
WOW, the wallet is lighting speed ! get synced just in seconds,, so cool Cool
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
yes, we need a decent exchange. firstly, if POLO can list up, that would be good.
then, mintpal.... Grin

Allcrypt, Polo or Bittrex would be a good first point.

How do we get these guys on board?

Forget Polo, it's a dying star. I already tweeted at Bittrex, hope they geta round to add it on Monday Smiley

Bittrex is a nice place to start. I am sure they will be interested in a coin with TOR anon in works
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
it would be great to get this coin on a exchange!
Activity: 616
yes, we need a decent exchange. firstly, if POLO can list up, that would be good.
then, mintpal.... Grin

Forget Polo, it's a dying star. I already tweeted at Bittrex, hope they geta round to add it on Monday Smiley
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
then, mintpal.... Grin

Activity: 705
You got Eddison as a sponsor of this coin?
90% of people know him for being cruel to animals and second to Tesla...
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
What version of windows are you running? I've got Windows 8.1 and it works perfectly.

Right know I'm on Windows 7 Ultimate SP1...  don't ask me why...  lol   Cheesy

Edit:  Oh boy...  the checksum hash doesn't confirm for nud-qt.exe...   Shocked

Edit2:  How lucky am I that it didn't run?!?!?   Cool

Maybe it didn't download correctly, try downloading again, when I downloaded it 2 days ago checksum was OK.
Activity: 252
then, mintpal.... Grin
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
What version of windows are you running? I've got Windows 8.1 and it works perfectly.

Right know I'm on Windows 7 Ultimate SP1...  don't ask me why...  lol   Cheesy

Probably a virusscanner is blocking your wallet. Read here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-qtexe-is-not-a-valid-win32-application-407192.
You need to create a file nud.conf and add these lines to it...

thnx...  but it keeps telling me it's not a valid Win32 app...   Undecided

Why isn't the Windows interface running?   Undecided

You need to create a file nud.conf and add these lines to it:

addnode=62.210.217.242
addnode=nud.fi
addnode=new.hashharder.com

Then copy that file to the following folder:

C:\Users\YOUR_WINDOWS_USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\NUD

And restart your wallet.
Activity: 301
网络·自由·客
Bscrypt first using in TJcoin.
but now is Ocean
Activity: 616
How about an exchange? Might be a good time to get more miners on board?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
how about the coin,so strainge.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
I am the founder of New Universal Dollar and I would like to invite you all to take a moment out of your day to mine some NUD while the difficulty is low, it will cost you nothing and will take an insignificant amount of time, please don't miss out on this golden opportunity.

I don't think it's a good idea to start a new blockchain. I like your ideas about this coin and am watching it closely.

Also I am willing to help to promote this coin, maybe an e-mail giveaway. I'm not a big fan of faucets. I would like to contribute at least 1000 NUD's. I can be PM'ed or we can discuss here.

I agree starting a new blockchain is not a workable road anymore. The coin would have to many rightfull haters if  if their investment would be made lost by dev

Agreed
Activity: 686
I am the founder of New Universal Dollar and I would like to invite you all to take a moment out of your day to mine some NUD while the difficulty is low, it will cost you nothing and will take an insignificant amount of time, please don't miss out on this golden opportunity.

I don't think it's a good idea to start a new blockchain. I like your ideas about this coin and am watching it closely.

Also I am willing to help to promote this coin, maybe an e-mail giveaway. I'm not a big fan of faucets. I would like to contribute at least 1000 NUD's. I can be PM'ed or we can discuss here.

I agree starting a new blockchain is not a workable road anymore. The coin would have to many rightfull haters if  if their investment would be made lost by dev

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
WTS 400 NUD, PM with offers.
Pages:
Jump to: