Author

Topic: NULL - page 121. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 04:20:33 AM
Wow... Lots of newbies and members are goodposting here.
What a good crowd marketing.

And still no one from the team tried to contact me and listen to my issues with the telegram group.
REMEMBER! Do not try to ask there about competition! You will be insulted and banned!

If you ignore newbies, you will notice legendary and full members r supporting as well with solid facts .

Btw, do u mind to share your telegram posts over here so that we can msg Ally@Monaco to get an explanation from her ?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 03:56:28 AM
Wow... Lots of newbies and members are goodposting here.
What a good crowd marketing.

And still no one from the team tried to contact me and listen to my issues with the telegram group.
REMEMBER! Do not try to ask there about competition! You will be insulted and banned!
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
December 18, 2017, 02:50:37 AM
I think the best card project is monaco
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
December 18, 2017, 02:49:06 AM
Ok, thanks for clarifying. I smell success in the air for this project if they can start shipping the cards soon. I already use TenX and I must say that you get used to paying through crypto very quickly.

Remember that meme with Neo and Morpheus?

I have the feeling that we are not far away from the point that people internally calculate their net worth in a crypto instead of fiat. You heard it here first.
December 18, 2017, 01:22:49 AM
The strange part of the 6 months hold requirement is that you do not receive a bank card for 6 months while the competition moves forward in the meantime. Isn’t this requirement actually hurting Monaco.

“You want to buy toilet paper? Sure, hold these tokens for 6 months and you’ll get it. Good luck the next 6 months”.

Nope
The moment u locked it, your card will be processed and sent to you in matter of weeks.
Meanwhile there is ntg u can do wit your tokens l for 6 months as MCO will hold your private keys.
They r not fool to send your card after 6 months' lock. Thats a turn off if they do that.
legendary
yes
December 18, 2017, 12:45:46 AM
The strange part of the 6 months hold requirement is that you do not receive a bank card for 6 months while the competition moves forward in the meantime. Isn’t this requirement actually hurting Monaco.

“You want to buy toilet paper? Sure, hold these tokens for 6 months and you’ll get it. Good luck the next 6 months”.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 11:56:48 PM
I am not really sure what the token does but bringing crypto into the regular payment channels is great. Where do you have to store your MCO in order to become eligible for a metal card after 6 months?

You will store your MCO required in our vault wallet.
December 17, 2017, 07:28:15 PM
Yes, a dip in BTC for next 2 days will push altcoins' btc price up as well .
Plus with announcements from dev anytime.
I hope they learnt their lesson on not to make announcement for announcement .

If you think my prediction is wrong or inaccurate, pls ignore this post
Tq
Activity: 560
December 17, 2017, 04:46:02 PM
The monaco spring is compressed already  to its limit,next week will be snapping back at least to 50 $.

The volume was huge the last week. So perhaps the big(ger) money is stepping in now.

Nice observation. I notice that too and seems people  have started accumulating Monaco coin now. Well this is a great project also and lucky enough to sold my holdings several months ago. Now, I am back to accumulating this coin.

I agree with you guys. If somebody will invest in Monaco this is the time. Price is low but still, there is fear that will go even lower. I hope not because we have some volume last days so somebody is accumulating.

Is this right time buy or too soon and should wait for better entry?
the answer is just two posts above yours,by rajravind  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
December 17, 2017, 04:13:15 PM
The monaco spring is compressed already  to its limit,next week will be snapping back at least to 50 $.

The volume was huge the last week. So perhaps the big(ger) money is stepping in now.

Nice observation. I notice that too and seems people  have started accumulating Monaco coin now. Well this is a great project also and lucky enough to sold my holdings several months ago. Now, I am back to accumulating this coin.

I agree with you guys. If somebody will invest in Monaco this is the time. Price is low but still, there is fear that will go even lower. I hope not because we have some volume last days so somebody is accumulating.

Is this right time buy or too soon and should wait for better entry?
Activity: 93
December 17, 2017, 03:02:13 PM

Activity: 67
December 17, 2017, 02:40:33 PM
This week will be big, mark my words. Only the beginning. Even rajra is bullish now Grin
December 17, 2017, 09:18:23 AM
One of those Team that didnt learn not to announce a announcement.

Current dip is due to the BTC rampage
Nt bcos of any other reasons even if the MCO cap is the same .
It might go down to 0.00070~0.00075

Start to purchase ard 0.0007~0.00075 !
Thats my recommendation .

Reached the range .
Just start to accumulate MCO frm now onwards .
Thank me later.
legendary
yes
December 17, 2017, 09:10:38 AM

Merit: 261
December 17, 2017, 08:02:04 AM
I haven't follow this project for some time.
Why someone tell me if MONACO price is above ICO? calculate ETH-wise.
December 17, 2017, 07:58:08 AM
legendary
yes
December 17, 2017, 06:41:31 AM
Downloaded android app, got e-mail and phone verification but when i enter my full legal name i get  " Error Please Try Again" , nothing else happens after that. It doesn't say what is wrong. How to fix this issue?

I have the same and send an error report by e-mail.

Edit: wow, already a response and that on a Sunday...
Some sort of particular issue for Android that they are working on.

If this is the future of banking (i.e., 24/7 and rapid response times), I am all for it.
Go Monaco Go.
Activity: 350
December 17, 2017, 03:22:09 AM
The astronauts climbed into a box called  "Visa" and are waiting for a flight to the moon.   Cheesy

You wanna see the Moon, dude ?
Wait till Xmas .

And your assumption is based on what exactly?

Well, I said this based on few factors
I. Dev team's drastic steps to increase their tokens' reach out as much as possible by listing in many exchanges . There r some rumours going on that MCO is trying to increase their daily volume in order to get listed in large exchanges such as the trio BITs.
ii. 1st batch of card will be ready to be shipped out in matter of weeks . 1st point is related to that.
Together with the cards, will come the much-awaited lock-in app.

Well, rumours of getting listed in large exchanges and release of real app and cards is more than enough, dude.
More than enough, I meant .
But I still dont think it can exceed its BTC ATH of 0.0062 . Even half of this value is considered as a Moon for me .
USD ATH is no a biggie though.

I hope your assumption will come true, the card shipping to customers is necessary thing because it mean that we can see monaco card will be used for real life, i hope in Christmas there is good news about shipment
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
December 17, 2017, 01:21:59 AM
I wanna start using the debit card, looking very easy to use and nice

Don't forget to apply for the card by downloading their app otherwise, you will have to wait a lot to receive a card.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 01:00:07 AM
I wanna start using the debit card, looking very easy to use and nice
Jump to: