Author

Topic: NULL - page 147. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 12:57:18 AM
Well, another 100k tokens was transferred out of the dev account appr. an hour ago, making it a total of 450k tokens is waiting to be liquidated.

These are for exchange liquidity, I believe. Hard to operate as an exchange if you have no MCO to sell.  Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 03, 2017, 10:35:44 PM
Well, another 100k tokens was transferred out of the dev account appr. an hour ago, making it a total of 450k tokens is waiting to be liquidated.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
December 03, 2017, 10:26:32 PM
There seems to be quite a bit of quiet accumulation already. Someone has information, that much is clear.

Yes possibly. I'm just glad I took my own advice and accumulated some more when it was in the $5 range!

Could also just be all the Q&A updates and engagement that shows MCO is on the right path. Also good signs that people are still investing given all the gains and attention on bitcoin recently. Long run, it will likely increase relative to USD, however relative to bitcoin, that is harder to tell.
December 03, 2017, 10:17:27 PM
Hello, guys. Can you tell me, which will closest news of project? In December I hope  Roll Eyes

Yes first 2 weeks of December, token will get on 3 new exchanges, plus there are other things as mobile app, cards etc. December will be very hot month for mco.

Don't forget we are expecting a rollout at some point in December.
December 03, 2017, 10:16:18 PM
There seems to be quite a bit of quiet accumulation already. Someone has information, that much is clear.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
December 03, 2017, 05:40:38 PM
This is very sensitive area of expertise to provide services that is the reason team Monaco is very carefully handling things. They are working following their own plan. Who can be more concerned about the success of this project than anyone else. We need to trust them and should wait with patience for good times in few months.

Well, Monaco seems to be rising pretty fast from the ashes, things are settled down and we can speak again in a positive manner, about its future! I do suscribe to your post, and as you said before, devs are beggining to show comitment and caring for project Smiley
But monaco price now very far from highest price that ever reached and seem hard to recover back. But i still hold this coin for long term investment and hope next year mco price can be better

I have to agree with you. The price of Monaco was hitiing very hard in the last few weeks. I sold already more than 50 % of my coins, but the others i will hold long term.
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
December 03, 2017, 03:24:47 PM
Hello, guys. Can you tell me, which will closest news of project? In December I hope  Roll Eyes

Yes first 2 weeks of December, token will get on 3 new exchanges, plus there are other things as mobile app, cards etc. December will be very hot month for mco.
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
December 03, 2017, 12:57:22 PM
This is very sensitive area of expertise to provide services that is the reason team Monaco is very carefully handling things. They are working following their own plan. Who can be more concerned about the success of this project than anyone else. We need to trust them and should wait with patience for good times in few months.

Well, Monaco seems to be rising pretty fast from the ashes, things are settled down and we can speak again in a positive manner, about its future! I do suscribe to your post, and as you said before, devs are beggining to show comitment and caring for project Smiley
But monaco price now very far from highest price that ever reached and seem hard to recover back. But i still hold this coin for long term investment and hope next year mco price can be better

It's too early to speak about ATH price recovering , there are still a lot of things to be done, but it is important that MCO has found the right direction! In my opinion, I think that price will rise a bit once cards are starting to be issued and tokens are beeing locked in Monaco App!
Activity: 10
December 03, 2017, 11:36:07 AM
Activity: 350
December 03, 2017, 08:29:27 AM

Activity: 204
Merit: 20
December 03, 2017, 07:55:40 AM

yeah mco is up 1.4% in 24 hours - thats a sign now it will go lambo moon  Grin Grin Grin

stupidity has no limit here Cheesy i guess u guys still wait for the return of Spaceshuttle challenger since 1986  Huh
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
December 03, 2017, 06:28:15 AM

December 02, 2017, 11:07:45 PM
why price not increasing is projeect dead

This project still running and just now get visa approval. So i think do not worry if the price not increasing, because almost all coin now in red area so i think this is normal. Maybe in next year we can see the result of this project
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
December 02, 2017, 03:39:10 PM
why price not increasing is projeect dead
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
December 02, 2017, 03:11:55 PM
Hi, I do not know much about Monaco project and the things I could do inside the company, I only bough some MCO coins and I see here that the company is more than that. I've seen post about cards and team member, where could I read about what they have to offer? Thank you, hope I will get more familiar soon.

Hi Jack, the best place for info is their slack channel. You can request to join and will be approved by Monaco. Yes, there is a lot to Monaco that people don't know about yet! They are yet to start marketing, but will be soon once the product is launched.

Do you plan on getting a card/platinum card?

Hi smithappens,
thank you for your answer. For now I have only invested in MCO coins, and it seems the price went down a little after I bought it, so that's why I started to look around and to some research, 'cause I would like to develop my investment and give it time, based on some good info.
December 02, 2017, 09:07:23 AM
What do you expect from this news?

https://i.redd.it/6n0emr9j5a101.jpg

Good news about a new version of the asset contract will be much more appreciated by the community and will definitely have a long term impact of the price. A new exchange listing is nice of course, but they are already on excellent exchanges. Maybe a small pump will happen.

I agree with you, this is good news because mco coin will be added on new exchange, but i think the effect only small because monaco coin already available on big exchange like bittrex and binance
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
December 02, 2017, 06:07:56 AM
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
December 02, 2017, 06:03:02 AM

Good news about a new version of the asset contract will be much more appreciated by the community and will definitely have a long term impact of the price. A new exchange listing is nice of course, but they are already on excellent exchanges. Maybe a small pump will happen.
Activity: 252
December 02, 2017, 01:59:05 AM

I don't think listing on more exchanges will make much of a difference to token price. They are already on two very large exchanges - Bittrex and Binance - plus a few of the smaller ones.

But hey, more choices and exchanges is a good thing. I'm looking forward to news on new card features and the progress on card rollouts!

I think the price might dip some more as the dev is looking to liquidate their 350k tokens as well.

350k tokens won't really do much, it's barely 0.1% of the total supply...

Thats more than 3%
Did you fail ur math, dude ?

350k/9700k *100 = 3.6%
Total supply =/= circulating supply.

Well, the current token price is being impacted by total market cap/ circulating supply , nt total supply .
So, lets dont talk abt total supply.
Even so, it is still above 1%
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
December 02, 2017, 01:50:46 AM

I don't think listing on more exchanges will make much of a difference to token price. They are already on two very large exchanges - Bittrex and Binance - plus a few of the smaller ones.

But hey, more choices and exchanges is a good thing. I'm looking forward to news on new card features and the progress on card rollouts!

I think the price might dip some more as the dev is looking to liquidate their 350k tokens as well.

350k tokens won't really do much, it's barely 0.1% of the total supply...

Thats more than 3%
Did you fail ur math, dude ?

350k/9700k *100 = 3.6%
Total supply =/= circulating supply.
Jump to: