Author

Topic: NULL - page 374. (Read 456106 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
August 09, 2017, 01:19:40 AM
100% monaco will pass btc and eth price

Thanks for the nice joke dude, it is so funny to see your day dreaming that monaco will pass btc price. It is even hard for them to pass eth, how can it will pass btc? Are you holding so many MCOs at the moment, so you are hoping for a huge profit?
You may hope for something but you should be realistic.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
August 09, 2017, 12:55:20 AM

LOL It's funny, but that is exactly how many of these HARDCORE Monaco people think! People forget so quickly how many companies FAIL to get VISA approval! Especially in the crypto space! Monaco has NOT got the approval yet and people think it is GOLD. This will be a turd very quickly if Visa denies them....I think they may have already notified the Monaco development team that they have been DENIED VISA access, and they are not announcing it publicly yet.

FUD FUD FUD ALERT,
Noone think it will pass eth price you are just saying nonsense without any proof. If something ils delayed Monaco can always do like tenx: buying a prepaid card ils ez..

Another account created only to spread FUD--> ignore it
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
August 08, 2017, 11:02:13 PM

LOL It's funny, but that is exactly how many of these HARDCORE Monaco people think! People forget so quickly how many companies FAIL to get VISA approval! Especially in the crypto space! Monaco has NOT got the approval yet and people think it is GOLD. This will be a turd very quickly if Visa denies them....I think they may have already notified the Monaco development team that they have been DENIED VISA access, and they are not announcing it publicly yet.
Activity: 46
August 08, 2017, 10:09:11 PM
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013
August 08, 2017, 03:54:32 PM
Last price monaco 0.00046 BTC.
Still waiting with the price 0.001,Maybe 1 week to 100k  Grin
Activity: 19
August 08, 2017, 02:52:17 PM
Everyone is missing the ELEPHANT in the ROOM. TenX has been approved for Visa Card USE!! Monaco has NOT!! Visa has denied many other crypto card companies (Almost ALL) before!!! They've tried and have been denied! Wake up people...if they get denied, this coin will be worth pennies! Don't you find it strange, they have NOT got the approval from Visa and they are a few WEEKS away from possibly "issuing cards".
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
August 08, 2017, 02:26:55 AM
While TenX is too expensive atm, it's time to stock up Monaco.
Much more profitable investment.  Kiss
TenX and Monaco, both are very cheap now.
Credit cards is a multi billion dollar industry and if crypto can make the right inroads, we will see big gains for both
I'm sure monaco is very cheap now, price was over 2 dollars and it's till trading at over 1 dollar.
Good price to buy, I should keep buying more because opportunities like this does not happen all the time.
MCO tokens are in bittrex and it hasn't pump yet, we should be waiting for that time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
August 08, 2017, 01:08:41 AM
TenX and Monaco, both are very cheap now.
Credit cards is a multi billion dollar industry and if crypto can make the right inroads, we will see big gains for both
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
^_^
August 07, 2017, 09:08:02 PM
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
August 07, 2017, 11:07:46 AM
Monaco price is moving up again.I expect $3 this time.Anyone agrees with me?
Not only $3, i think MONACO will be going up around $5 from now. They will launch their planning soon on this month and there are also good news about their project. Currently their price almost doubled than before and those people who have sold out will be regret
Activity: 798
Knowledge is power
August 07, 2017, 09:36:19 AM

Card industry for cryptocurrencies is at its early stages

Exactly, and we're the early stage investors.
They've got this, nothing to worry about.

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
August 07, 2017, 09:10:53 AM
tenx (pay) issuied CARD ... good by mco Cheesy
[/quote.

Card industry for cryptocurrencies is at its early stages and there is lot more expansion possibility for even more projects. There will be many at start but in the long run only with competitive and quality services will remain in the market. Many of those will be kicked out by the customers so need to wait to see this happening who will remain and who stops.

yes but always you need to do somthing first... tenx price is rocking and lot people want tenx card... MCO need to gat card very fast or RIP

Strongly disagree, tenx is helping MCO at the moment. Tenx has over 205 million coins, MCO only has around 31 million. This will be huge when MCO reaches and exceeds the market cap of tenx with a working product. People who know this and are doing the math are the ones buying mco now.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
August 07, 2017, 08:31:59 AM
MCO came in at a bad time in the market weeks of red every where, bitcoin fell to 1600, market cap in June was 105billion and fell to 75billion in july . The market coming back plus tenx doing good is boosting MCO at the moment.

I think there will be consistent big gains when the app hits $1+, then when they get the visa approval $1+, then when cards issue $1+, then steady consistent gains as cards are used.

This should be a very profitable investment thanks to the bad market in july. My prediction is $7-$8 by Christmas spending.
Activity: 602
August 07, 2017, 06:42:03 AM

If the talk is true I will agree with you, but if it's just a joke I will not follow you.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
August 07, 2017, 06:35:34 AM
Activity: 602
August 07, 2017, 06:25:15 AM
That's along with the bitcoin price increase, and we can see not just the MCO token that the price is down, we can see almost all altcoin showing red on bittrex trade ...

Price now for MCO has an increase but it's still below ICO price, it's august already and I like to see break it's ICO price.
I am still holding it until now and it has been traded already in different trading sites especially bittrex so there is no reason
it will rise if there is a big news release this month.
Can you give me idea how much is the ICO price I'm Holding few of it and waiting for the right time to sell.
Their ICO price is probably 0.001mbtc, and I think it is very far from the current price on the Bittrex exchange, and has not had a perfect price from before with the increase in the last month, and that only touches the half price of the ICO price, and to date No more hikes ...
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
August 07, 2017, 05:30:46 AM
Can someone tell me when will Monaco cards be released ??
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
August 07, 2017, 04:11:55 AM
Price seems to be higher compare to TenX (Pay)

Tenx already have their payment cards available in market..
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
August 07, 2017, 03:56:58 AM
That's along with the bitcoin price increase, and we can see not just the MCO token that the price is down, we can see almost all altcoin showing red on bittrex trade ...

Price now for MCO has an increase but it's still below ICO price, it's august already and I like to see break it's ICO price.
I am still holding it until now and it has been traded already in different trading sites especially bittrex so there is no reason
Can you give me idea how much is the ICO price I'm Holding few of it and waiting for the right time to sell.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
August 07, 2017, 03:53:49 AM

Jump to: