Pages:
Author

Topic: Null input error - page 33. (Read 58153 times)

legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
November 01, 2015, 01:53:06 AM
Fuck yea, I made it on the list; last on the list, but I made it on the list. 

Also, I agree, the reptilian is a weird character, talking about himself in the third person, crazy jesus talk, zionist 9-11 conspiracy theory talk, spreadsheet based role-playing games, etc.

Your scam allegations are bullshit though. For the duration of the crippled miner there was a few percent emitted, and the article you link to ( http://da-data.blogspot.nl/2014/08/minting-money-with-monero-and-cpu.html ), the guy admits to dumping what he mined on the market. You also don't bother to mention this comment from the author responding to Vitalik Buterin:

Apologies if I misread what you wrote, but I tried to be quite clear in my article that the developers of Bytecoin, who introduced the slowdown, are very unlikely to have relationships, financial or otherwise, with the current set of developers who've been responsible for bringing Monero to popularity.

I'm pretty sure that the Bytecoin version of this was pure evil, and that it was used not just to get an advantage in mining, but to fake the entire blockchain.  I wouldn't touch that one with a 10 foot bitcoin.  But, while I don't own any more Monero than is in transit from my hardware to the exchange, I don't think that same thing applies to Monero (because, first of all, there was no premine, and second, I know quite accurately who made the profit from the crappy miner, and I know that none of us were Bytecoin developers.)

It's possible that the initial fork-er of Monero, TFT, was complicit.  But he's also out of the picture, and while he might have had a week of fun mining, he wouldn't have gotten much more than that.

A week of fun mining - less than 1% of current supply at the most. Unlike, you know, the coin whose thread you are constantly posting on, where the creator mined more than 33% of the current supply in 48 hours, then subsequently drastically reduced block rewards and switched to a quasi-PoS system that enriches large holders, that's not a scam at all /s
Activity: 3
Merit: 1000
November 01, 2015, 01:35:42 AM
Null input error
Pages:
Jump to: