Pages:
Author

Topic: Number of unconfirmed transactions increasing exponentially - page 2. (Read 1459 times)

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
you sure? it shows 4k+ from here. 10k~ yesterday, and 20k~ the day before yesterday.
just raise the fee a bit if you want your tx to be confirmed fast.

At the moment there are 19815 unconfirmed transactions. I'm not able to raise the fee, since I don't control it. I withdrew from an exchange. It is interesting that later withdrawals with the same fee (10,000 satoshi) went through, though...

I don't know what's going on

Checked on that time but there were not ~20,000 unconfirmed transaction.
Besides, I see blocks with a very low number of transactions (and well below 1 MB in size). So could it be a concerted action by miners to get more fees, for example?
I think since the price of bitcoin has fallen down ~20$ then people don't trade.
So the number of transaction are small, and it's Monday (lot's of work in real life)

Here's the most recent snapshot. I don't know what else I can say

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
~ScapeGoat~
The Status is of really a big concern when you are Trading . In trading all depends upon Confirmation of Transactions as though from the present scenario we can see that the bulk of Unconfirmed transaction is rising exponentially from last few days , and on up to it is stress test and spamming , for network to survive the size must be increased.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
you sure? it shows 4k+ from here. 10k~ yesterday, and 20k~ the day before yesterday.

At the moment there are 19815 unconfirmed transactions. I'm not able to raise the fee, since I don't control it. I withdrew from an exchange. It is interesting that later withdrawals with the same fee (10,000 satoshi) went through, though...

Checked on that time but there were not ~20,000 unconfirmed transaction.
Besides, I see blocks with a very low number of transactions (and well below 1 MB in size). So could it be a concerted action by miners to get more fees, for example?
I think since the price of bitcoin has fallen down ~20$ then people don't trade.
So the number of transaction are small, and it's Monday (lot's of work in real life)
legendary
And yeah people refused to accept the fact that there is nothing wrong with the system. And even with what is happening right now, they still maintain that it's alright. I hope it doesn't affect the price in days to come

That was the question I was going to ask next. Two opposite things spring to mind, that is, this nuisance will most certainly affect the price negatively in the mid-to-long term, but short-term it should make the price spike due to a lower number of available bitcoins...
Q7
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
And yeah people refused to accept the fact that there is nothing wrong with the system. And even with what is happening right now, they still maintain that it's alright. I hope it doesn't affect the price in days to come
legendary
legendary
getting your transaction confirmed when it have the same fee amount with most tx kind of depends on luck. so that's not really surprising.

stress test is going on.

In July there were over 80,000 stuck transactions, so this looks more like a failure, not a stress test
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
getting your transaction confirmed when it have the same fee amount with most tx kind of depends on luck. so that's not really surprising.

stress test is going on.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Well, it may be a bit of an exaggeration about the exponential part, but right now there are over 20,000 unconfirmed Bitcoin transactions. Yesterday this number was around 10,000. Personally, my own 1 BTC transaction got stuck and hasn't been confirmed for almost 20 hours already (this will be of particular interest to those who stubbornly continue to insist that Bitcoin transactions are fast and reliable)...

Your ideas, guys

I there were a lot of transaction in a short period of time.
And now have been confirmed. At the moment are 4120 Unconfirmed Transaction
It was around ~2000 before 2 days when i checked.
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
legendary
Well, it may be a bit of an exaggeration about the exponential part, but right now there are over 20,000 unconfirmed Bitcoin transactions. Yesterday this number was around 10,000. Personally, my own 1 BTC transaction got stuck and hasn't been confirmed for almost 20 hours already (this will be of particular interest to those who stubbornly continue to insist that Bitcoin transactions are fast and reliable)...

Your ideas, guys
Pages:
Jump to: