Pages:
Author

Topic: NumberFive is a lying troll who accuses people of scamming - page 2. (Read 2376 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Not surprised you lie, scammers say anything and everything.

Like I said, swear on your mothers life, lets see how big of a scumbag you really are.

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing
Let's start with your name to establish who you are IRL

Swear on your mothers life Ian, you never scammed anyone. Come up lets see this.

Okay, I will admit that is very scary that you know my name, borderline on the verge of stalking. I found and looked if you google my twitter handle u get my name, which is exactly what happened when I tried it. So not worried there. Second of all, I swear I have not scammed anyone. Third, you keep claiming I have scammed someone but yet 1, you fail to provide any reference to how I have scammed and 2nd for what amount? Maybe I had a deal that got delayed and they freaked, it happens. Couple times I took an extra hour cause my normal stores to buy moneypaks were out, had to go searching for them. I know that 1 of the 2 times the seller had freaked out. I can assure you though no one will claim I have scammed them. When I buy, I pay, always. When I sell and they send payment I send them btc, always. That is my response to your demand.

AMEN!

Haha, so easily how the label "scammer" can be thrown around. I myself get people instigating I'm possibly scammer when i don't want to pay for there coins way above spot when they reply to my buy add.

If the accuser can provide substantial evidence I will eat my own words!

Chow!
Start eating, youtube preferably.
First of all I am not imardern, but I can see the resemblence to my name I will admit that. Second of all who is this pyth0n person? Sure let me create an account and post a message on your WOT saying you stole too, that'll really provide all the evidence. But oh yes, like I personally who have done escrows and purchases of BTC where they sent to me before I had payment for 5+ BTC would scam someone over a coin, checking that date, when coins went for uh $50-$75. Get real.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1118
Let's start with your name to establish who you are IRL

Swear on your mothers life Ian, you never scammed anyone. Come up lets see this.

Okay, I will admit that is very scary that you know my name, borderline on the verge of stalking. I found and looked if you google my twitter handle u get my name, which is exactly what happened when I tried it. So not worried there. Second of all, I swear I have not scammed anyone. Third, you keep claiming I have scammed someone but yet 1, you fail to provide any reference to how I have scammed and 2nd for what amount? Maybe I had a deal that got delayed and they freaked, it happens. Couple times I took an extra hour cause my normal stores to buy moneypaks were out, had to go searching for them. I know that 1 of the 2 times the seller had freaked out. I can assure you though no one will claim I have scammed them. When I buy, I pay, always. When I sell and they send payment I send them btc, always. That is my response to your demand.

AMEN!

Haha, so easily how the label "scammer" can be thrown around. I myself get people instigating I'm possibly scammer when i don't want to pay for there coins way above spot when they reply to my buy add.

Chow!
Start eating, youtube preferably.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

AMEN!

Chow!

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1118

lolololololol, yes let's see this

* DiamondCardz gets the popcorn
NumberFive has continously posted in my threads saying I am a scammer when I am not. I have done legitimate business with many people here and on Seals. This child has threatened in PM that he will contact my mother or something stupid. Do not do business with this child.
Pages:
Jump to: