Author

Topic: █ █ [NUT] NutCoin █ █ Season 01 Episode 04 █ █ - page 122. (Read 340926 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Whats your username?
legendary
^--- actually i registered for giftcoin before now i can't register with nut since my email is used....
No problem. Any questions just join #nutcoin at freenode
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Thanks for the pools!
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Enjoy http://nut.bitember.com/

Happy mining for all   Wink
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
A new pool for Nutcoin:

https://www.cryptopoolmining.com/nut/

- Secure http connection to our site.
- We are using proportional (PROP) reward system.
- Server monitoring statistics are available and updated every 5 minutes.
- E-mail Notifications (new block found, down workers, auto payments, manual payments).
- Live dashboard updating info every 60 seconds.
- Statum servers: 2 (US,EU)
- Helpdesk application for your support
- 0% pool fee for 48 hours

Happy mining!!!
Activity: 42
Activity: 644
so its past and hour well and truly now
still no windows wallet
another shitty launch for a shitty coin lol
seeya guys  i will leave this one alone dev team will be gone in a month lol

Every coin that ever launched without a Mac wallet is shitty too, then.

Why not just get a real OS where you don't have to fork over half a semester of college tuition just to buy a compiler, then you could compile your own wallet like an adult.

YEP AND YET U STILL DIDNT LEARN FROM THEIR MISTAKE WHICH MAKES U WORST THAN THEM LMAO
LIKE SAID AND WILL KEEP SAYING EPIC FUKING FAIL ON SECOND LAUNCH
YES THATS RIGHT NOT FIRST BUT U EVEN MANGED TO FUK UP THE SECOND LAUNCH AS WELL
FOR FOR SUPPORT FOR A VERY SHIT COIN LOL
WILL BE DEAD BY THE END OF THE MONTH LOL
SEEYA GUYS
GOT TO GET AWAY FROM THIS STENCH LOL Angry
Activity: 70
i betchya that some one already has made a window wallet and is premining as well

There's over 15MH on the network. I doubt it's just the dev premining. It was up to 21MH before.

I just turned my miner off to give other a chance to catch up, trying not to kill this coin. Diff is still low and we're still under 1% total coins.
Activity: 742
so its past and hour well and truly now
still no windows wallet
another shitty launch for a shitty coin lol
seeya guys  i will leave this one alone dev team will be gone in a month lol

Every coin that ever launched without a Mac wallet is shitty too, then.

Why not just get a real OS where you don't have to fork over half a semester of college tuition just to buy a compiler, then you could compile your own wallet like an adult.
Activity: 42
i betchya that some one already has made a window wallet and is premining as well

I was thinking that, I had a look at doing it myself but it's very tricky:
https://andarazoroflove.org/cryptocurrency/altcoincreation/
legendary
legendary
why not. seems like theres a coin every 5 second.
Activity: 75
It's really nothing more than trying to cash in on the hype...On all sides. Nutcoin is worth anything. Period. He's already violated his mission statement by not allowing for equal access to the ability to mine the coin. Dont blame the dev, he's trying to make a buck just like everyone else is. This coin has 92 billion coins!!! I'm sure someone will post a Windows Wallet soon enough and you'll get your shot at mining. Or Joining a pool and getting coins that way.

If you were really pissed and thought it was unfair, and a basic violation of what this coin is supposed to be about, you wouldnt mine it. But your greed is geting the best of you. Of all of us. We're all greedy. We're human. its ok. KEEP CALM AND MINE (when we get a windows client, that is.)

lol
LMAO GREED?
no mate its about giving everyone a fair go
hes the greedy fuking mining away on his mac while he should be making windows wallets for his lame ass coin
i take it u on mac and mining solo already while low since u arent to bothered buy it

I have a mac too but it's a laptop and mines at a whopping 3.5khash. Im not bothered by it because none of this is real. lol. Why are you mining "Nutcoin"? What is it going to do for you? Why aren't you mining giftcoin or electric[ELE] in the meantime? There are options out there, rather than just sitting and not putting your hashes to work.

Matter of fact, why dont me and you make our own coin? Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
3 hours without windows wallet!
Activity: 70

I lost millions that I mined on the "test" chain. I waited until block 679 on the new chain before getting to compile a linux wallet.

We're at about block 1000, or about 20,000,000 total coins currently mined...out of 92,000,000,000 total. That is 0.2% of the total.

Hey, could you post your nodes too? I think the command is "getpeerinfo"  in the debug window/command line

23:39:58

getpeerinfo

23:39:58

[
{
"addr" : "192.99.4.55:9508",
}
]

I only have 1.

ETA: trimmed to keep the pages less cluttered.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I lost millions that I mined on the "test" chain. I waited until block 679 on the new chain before getting to compile a linux wallet.

We're at about block 1000, or about 20,000,000 total coins currently mined...out of 92,000,000,000 total. That is 0.2% of the total.

Hey, could you post your nodes too? I think the command is "getpeerinfo"  in the debug window/command line
Jump to: