Pages:
Author

Topic: █ █ [NUT] NutCoin █ █ Season 01 Episode 04 █ █ - page 7. (Read 340876 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Allxht :

I do not know where you appeared.  No one asked you to do anything for Nutcoin. I have done a lot more than you know for this coin since 2014. Remember that when i had 800K Nuts nobody had so many.  

Your attitude has been pedantic, you might like it or not, the reality is only one: The coin is stucked, basically dead.

I think you came to lead a thread that you never belonged. I belonged and quit, I dislike your way.

Enjoy your billions of useless coins, and keep adding blocks explorers and wallets.  
 I say goodbye, for now, to those who have acted with respect. Im not a talker or a troll, like you said. it's just that you do not accept reality. Over time you will learn. This coin is dead.-  
PM sent, thank you much - all the best

then I can post itx here after received NUTs from you to show others you not so bad and true talking man.

3 incredibly valuable Nutcoins sent.-
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
While a certain little dodger was clogging up the thread with his cheerful commentary, axllht and I were sorting out a nice new block explorer for NUT.

http://nutblocks.xyz/

Cool

The coin needs and exchange and NOT another useless block explorer.  You talk like allxt´s girlfriend.

Things changed here, i don´t like it this way. You both keep your Nutcoins and goodluck.

If anyone wants some free Nutcoins just send a Pm to me.

Im out of this fkn thread.-

axllht not allxt, btw, I felt what you are feeling now every time when I was reading your posts cointron.
you insult people and speak too much, that's all what you can. You are not our boss,
I told you, if you want exchange - go to buy votes like me.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

Hope nutcoin can survive without you.  Cheesy
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
While a certain little dodger was clogging up the thread with his cheerful commentary, axllht and I were sorting out a nice new block explorer for NUT.

Cool

The coin needs and exchange and NOT another useless block explorer.  You talk like allxt´s girlfriend.

Things changed here, i don´t like it this way. You both keep your Nutcoins and goodluck.

PM sent, thank you much - all the best

then I can post itx here after received NUTs from you to show others you not so bad and true talking man.
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion

Cool

@NUToshiSakamoto
this is what people just do, to support coin rather then ... talk - well done

@cointron
so what have you done for coin, that is a good question  "axllht" asked you already?
beside holding them and telling is dead, because of no exchange, etc...  anything else ?
by the way, there is offer of trading (buy) on previous page, so no problem to do transaction even if coin is off market atm, why you not go with it and make a deal?

others already made website, explorer, pool, get coin on voting list some exchanges and they keep voting, paying for votes either, trying get involve others, etc.

is a fact that you holding bag of nuts making any good for NUT coin or any of us? Is that give you right to keep repeating " no action, no exchange, coin dead....." and offend others who trying save the coin and keep it alive?

if you want to do something here, at least do not work against it, no one will blame you or react...

Cool

The coin needs and exchange and NOT another useless block explorer.  You talk like allxt´s girlfriend.

Cool

I'm in hell becouse you are here. you are a little dodger troll. if no exchange so pay for votes little dodger. Ohhhh! What did you put here?! hahahah "NutCoin Massive Planet Supply Plan"!!! hahahaha you are more stupid than I was thinking, so do you believe that table is still actual? come on man!!! wake up!!!!! I pity you, everyone laughs at you. lol

You're a mean-minded person. I have no more time for you, i really feel sorry for you, you're pitiful.
Good luck with YOUR coin, leader.-  Smiley

yeah, better to redirect your time to thinking, little dodger
I'm not a leader, I'm just allergic to stupidity. btw, it's your coin too. but you don't remember about it

I'm in hell becouse you are here. you are a little dodger troll. if no exchange so pay for votes little dodger. Ohhhh! What did you put here?! hahahah "NutCoin Massive Planet Supply Plan"!!! hahahaha you are more stupid than I was thinking, so do you believe that table is still actual? come on man!!! wake up!!!!! I pity you, everyone laughs at you. lol

You're a mean-minded person. I have no more time for you, i really feel sorry for you, you're pitiful.
Good luck with YOUR coin, leader.-  Smiley

65 MH   Cool

I mine Nutcoin since 2014, I had 800 k in 2014 and until 2016.
I'm in the Nutcoin community since the First day, when maybe you were not born yet.

Now I have approximately 10 million Nutcoin.

Anyway, who the hell are you boy ?  You put the price too ?

NutCoin Massive Planet Supply Plan

2014 : +  7 776 000 000 more coins   --> 1 NUT = ~ $0.0001 USD recommended value
            : +  3 888 000 000 more coins
    2015 : +  1 944 000 000 more coins       Transaction Limit: ~ 50 000 NUT
            : +    972 000 000 more coins
    2016 : +    486 000 000 more coins       Transaction Limit: ~ 100 000 NUT
            : +    243 000 000 more coins
    2017 : +    121 500 000 more coins       Transaction Limit: ~ 200 000 NUT
            : +     60 750 000 more coins
    2018 : +     30 375 000 more coins   --> 1 NUT = ~ $1 USD recommended value
            : +     15 187 500 more coins
    2019 : +      7 593 750 more coins       Transaction Limit: ~ 800 000 NUT
            : +      3 796 875 more coins
    2020 : +      1 898 437 more coins       Transaction Limit: ~ 1 600 000 NUT
            : +        949 218 more coins
    2021 : +        474 609 more coins       Transaction Limit: ~ 3 200 000 NUT
            : +        237 304 more coins
    2022 : +        118 652 more coins   --> 1 NUT = ~ $10 USD recommended value
            : +         59 326 more coins
    2023 : +         29 663 more coins       Transaction Limit: ~ 12 800 000 NUT
            : +         14 831 more coins
    2024 : +          7 415 more coins   --> 1 NUT = buy something that worth $15 today
            : +          3 707 more coins
(...)

The way you talk to me was very pedantic, Learn nd remember, no exchange, Any coin is dead.
Do me a favor and go to hell KID
Same here. No exchange-no coin.

No action here, dead coin.-

cointron, your talking is most idiotic thing in this forum, you did not add even one free vote for NUTcoin, you bought 0 votes. you done nothing for NUT, but you has many idiotic things to say every day,
you have only 800K nuts, NUT can hit MAYBE 10 sat price, so 800k*10 = 0.08btc = 40$ so go to elsewhere to make your business of your life.
NUT is dead becouse you are here!
if you want exchange so you know where go and how buy all needed votes, noone will do it for you, you little dodger.
Same here. No exchange-no coin.

No action here, dead coin.-
I'm still around guys, still got my 60 million NutCoin, but I can't any connections from my wallet. I have no clue what the problem is. Ideas anybody?

take client v0.8.6.2-g88e2a2e-beta and node's list from this site: http://nutcoin.thehouseofdiem.info
Activity: 451
I'm still around guys, still got my 60 million NutCoin, but I can't any connections from my wallet. I have no clue what the problem is. Ideas anybody?
I think it needs a developer.-
News? Ideas? Plans? Any roadmap over here?

I assume no responsibility for the future of this sleepy derelict, but what do you think of the following as a preliminary roadmap?

1. Block explorer
2. Exchange
News? Ideas? Plans? Any roadmap over here?
Can anyone tell me where to download a working client for windows?

My old client is not syncing anymore..thank you!

Here: http://nutcoin.thehouseofdiem.info/ Check and add nodes, good luck.-
Pages:
Jump to: