Pages:
Author

Topic: █ █ [NUT] NutCoin █ █ Season 01 Episode 04 █ █ - page 91. (Read 340926 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
collecting funds here for a promotional giveaway.  Saving for big new pool owner bounties.  As-well as other new miner giveaways Cheesy. More info on the oc.net fanclub:

http://www.overclock.net/t/1457860/nut-nutcoin-fan-club-the-time-of-nut-has-arrived-d

Please donate to the giveaway fund to help continue the expansion of nutcoin (dont forget max xfer is 50k nutcoin but more then 1 xfer is allowed Cheesy):
NUDsnP2bnXPt8AVdCov5uamLMxWSAbToDD

I am unable to ask for donations on oc.net so The address will be posted here every page or so (pending post amounts Tongue) to help the continued expansion and to send members from oc.net to help aswell Cheesy!

Giveaway/bounty will be posted as soon as funds reach a good level Cheesy. Thanks for your help/support Cheesy.

Also off topic.  Dont forget about the plan guys! dont sell those nuts yet save em up.  The difficulty is on the rise still.  Its a small community so far and we are just getting started.  Everyday we are still gaining speed! All we gotta do is put together a good fan base.  Once it hits a big exchange let the new miners set the price based on the new difficulty.  If you all dump the coins you earn while its starting nut will have a hard time getting to nutlaw prices.  The goal is to let the new miners set the price.  Then you can slowly get rid of your nut if youd like.  Me personally I will save as it will do nothing but go up after it hits exchange if most of us do this (new miners will hop on out of curiousity and difficulty/price will rise).

I donated 20K.  Smiley

If you have over million, then let's make some action together to support Nutlaw price.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Used the faucet and got 134 then put 10k in. Smiley
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
collecting funds here for a promotional giveaway.  Saving for big new pool owner bounties.  As-well as other new miner giveaways Cheesy. More info on the oc.net fanclub:

http://www.overclock.net/t/1457860/nut-nutcoin-fan-club-the-time-of-nut-has-arrived-d

Please donate to the giveaway fund to help continue the expansion of nutcoin (dont forget max xfer is 50k nutcoin but more then 1 xfer is allowed Cheesy):
NUDsnP2bnXPt8AVdCov5uamLMxWSAbToDD

I am unable to ask for donations on oc.net so The address will be posted here every page or so (pending post amounts Tongue) to help the continued expansion and to send members from oc.net to help aswell Cheesy!

Giveaway/bounty will be posted as soon as funds reach a good level Cheesy. Thanks for your help/support Cheesy.

Also off topic.  Dont forget about the plan guys! dont sell those nuts yet save em up.  The difficulty is on the rise still.  Its a small community so far and we are just getting started.  Everyday we are still gaining speed! All we gotta do is put together a good fan base.  Once it hits a big exchange let the new miners set the price based on the new difficulty.  If you all dump the coins you earn while its starting nut will have a hard time getting to nutlaw prices.  The goal is to let the new miners set the price.  Then you can slowly get rid of your nut if youd like.  Me personally I will save as it will do nothing but go up after it hits exchange if most of us do this (new miners will hop on out of curiousity and difficulty/price will rise).
dmx374, Why don't you update main page in accordance with up-to-date information?

We have small but real exchange now. The hash rate was doubled.

There are some new pools as well.

plz update main page. If you have any good news, it would be perfect match.  Smiley

Done.

You're all watching Season 1 Episode 2.

Hey dmx, put faucet and giveaway on your main page plz.

Giveaway (lottery) : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/giveaway-nuts-giving-away-200000-nuts-d-433957
Faucet : http://www.cryptopoolmining.com/nutgift/
I sent 12K to the faucet!
Activity: 92
Whooo Cheesy

You got 500 NUTs! Your transaction id is 5ac91c21a2395ad8e35c429236efb15e47f360ea244447ec0aab92ccbb698733.

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
just donated 25k to the faucet. lets spread the word!

and i had to test it out. got 67 nuts Smiley
Activity: 84
NutCoin Faucet: http://www.cryptopoolmining.com/nutgift/

Donations are more than welcome to the faucet NUT Address: NVLPhR8hxADEUagpHcAYpjnxSzd9x3qcXV

Thanks 452 coins

I won 478 <3 Thanks
I tweeted about faucet and give-away.

Let's make some noise together.

The more noise, the more hash!

To support Nutlaw price, the more hash is needed.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
NutCoin Faucet: http://www.cryptopoolmining.com/nutgift/

Donations are more than welcome to the faucet NUT Address: NVLPhR8hxADEUagpHcAYpjnxSzd9x3qcXV

Nice faucet, i just won 226 nuts.

"You got 226 NUTs!" .

Thanks you
Ahh, I should of start the give-away in the morning. Oh well.
I'm trying to organize a massive nuts give away Cheesy

I'm willing to give away half a million nuts, if you guys want a bigger give away (attract more attention and get more people to use nut coins), please donate Smiley

NTCVCzY5XnbQyq1Wrs7xt8ZUXvBnfzm61u

I'm the winner of first Nut lottery.

I donated 12K, half of my prize.

I think posting on exchanges or tweeter should be connected with give-away like other pools.  Smiley

Yes, not just a "post your address for some coins" giveaway. A giveaway lottery could work? People post their address and we pick 20 winners. First place gets the most and 20th the least. If it is popular enough we can host a second lottery with more winners.

Hmmm, that could work Cheesy

Anyways, thanks for the donation guys Cheesy

I'll split the coins up and do 200K lotteries. When do you guys want me to start the lottery and how much for the first prize?

I'm thinking 1/2 for first, 1/4 for second, 1/8 for third, then split the rest for 5 more people. So that's 100K for first, 50K second, 25K third, 5K each for 5 runner ups.

Posting on exchange's new coin board like freshdesk of cryptsy should be apply-condition for give-away. not just post their wallet address only here.

Nut needs more +1 to be adopted by other major exchanges.
Activity: 224

I'm willing to give away half a million nuts, if you guys want a bigger give away (attract more attention and get more people to use nut coins), please donate Smiley

I think posting on exchanges or tweeter should be connected with give-away like other pools.  Smiley

Yes, not just a "post your address for some coins" giveaway. A giveaway lottery could work? People post their address and we pick 20 winners. First place gets the most and 20th the least. If it is popular enough we can host a second lottery with more winners.

I'll split the coins up and do 200K lotteries. When do you guys want me to start the lottery and how much for the first prize?

I'm thinking 1/2 for first, 1/4 for second, 1/8 for third, then split the rest for 5 more people. So that's 100K for first, 50K second, 25K third, 5K each for 5 runner ups.

That sounds good to me. First place should win at least twice of what the runner up does. Dangle that carrot in front of them Grin

I think posting on exchanges or tweeter should be connected with give-away like other pools.  Smiley

Activity: 224

I think posting on exchanges or tweeter should be connected with give-away like other coins.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

Thanks, thats the best for people like me with a very slow hash rate.

NcH31vMF5p46MQXYWVYSUjtWuTKVAbr3ww
Activity: 70

Sent 10,000 NUT.
Pages:
Jump to: