Pages:
Author

Topic: Nutildah? - page 2. (Read 673 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
April 11, 2022, 07:00:45 AM
Does anyone know about nutildah's future plans?
I don't have any contact with nutildah, but you can always sent him a private message and ask him yourself about his plans, now when he logged back with his account.
It's time for him to let go of any grudge and bad feelings he has on one of the forum moderators who temp banned him for repeatedly moving his topic.
Crossing my fingers and I hope to see him back (even with his shitcoin avatar).
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
April 11, 2022, 05:25:33 AM
I noticed it a few days ago and I was happy that he's still alive and healthy. I just do hope he comes back in the near future. He was a very valuable asset in fighting scammers. Obviously it pissed off most of them but that shows it was good job done.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
April 11, 2022, 02:38:09 AM
Nutildah finally showed signs of life. This is very pleasing. On April 1, he changed his avatar.
I hope it's a sign of him coming back and not just April 1st joke. Looking at the avatar I think it might be the latter but I would be gladly proven wrong.

Nutildah, come back, the forum misses you. I have learned a lot from you, and I would like to have you among us.
+1
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
April 11, 2022, 02:26:09 AM
Nutildah finally showed signs of life. This is very pleasing. On April 1, he changed his avatar.
Nutildah, come back, the forum misses you. I have learned a lot from you, and I would like to have you among us.

Does anyone know about nutildah's future plans?

Pages:
Jump to: