Pages:
Author

Topic: NVC is based on broken PPC code - page 2. (Read 5432 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 253
February 11, 2013, 08:31:44 PM
hate to feed trolls, espacially ever hungry ones like smoothie, but :

I love the idea of NVC - I was thinking about scrypt PPC for last 2 months, as that is technically the best of the best a blockchain can get theese days. best diff algo - smooth and fast [PPC], realy low energy - pos [PPC] , asic-proof [much safer and much more stable - well distributed]

i dont care its flawed with not final ver 2 ppc code - sunnyking and balthazar explained why it doesnt matter.

but.... not to annouce in advance? this is just sad. if I wouldn't find out spying on EVERY russian language chat and announced it myself - it would be "early adapted" for much longer.

Thats all well and good but dont premine the coin and announce it to only a select few. The only fair way to do it is have a publically announced starting date and supply clients for as many operating systems as possible.

I dont see ant "but" in your answer. I think we agree 100%.

author=smoothie
working code + broken code = broken code

I agree with that statement, I agree with your main accusation - bad annoucement.

BUT! :

not perfect code doesn't matter!! there is a babynet safety function enabled, that make this imperfection safe for now, and new code can be applied later when sunnyking launches 3.0 protocol. this is pure troling.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
February 11, 2013, 08:25:03 PM
Does it even matter anymore, if everyone can just tell Ripple which one they want to receive, set their prices in that one?

Who really cares what kind of wampum the sender sent as long as what arrives is the amount wanted of the type wanted?

Set your prices in whatevers and let people use whatever coin they want at their end.

-MarkM-

It is just funny to see some of the retarded perceptions of the concept of what PREMINE is or means.

Also about how one doesn't care about the userbase of the coin they created.

Humors me to infinity!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
February 11, 2013, 08:22:27 PM
Does it even matter anymore, if everyone can just tell Ripple which one they want to receive, set their prices in that one?

Who really cares what kind of wampum the sender sent as long as what arrives is the amount wanted of the type wanted?

Set your prices in whatevers and let people use whatever coin they want at their end.

-MarkM-
legendary
February 11, 2013, 08:22:13 PM
Yup admitted by Balthazar. He is proud of it.
Just another poof from smoothie.  Cheesy

Shall I get the chat log from btc-e? lol...

are you denying it? haha  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
February 11, 2013, 08:20:52 PM
Yup admitted by Balthazar. He is proud of it.
Just another poof from smoothie.  Cheesy
legendary
February 11, 2013, 08:20:13 PM

I love the idea of NVC - I was thinking about scrypt PPC for last 2 months, as that is technically the best of the best a blockchain can get theese days. best diff algo - smooth and fast [PPC], realy low energy - pos [PPC] , asic-proof [much safer and much more stable - well distributed]

i dont care its flawed with not final ver 2 ppc code - sunnyking and balthazar explained why it doesnt matter.

but.... not to annouce in advance? this is just sad. if I wouldn't find out spying on EVERY russian language chat and announced it myself - it would be "early adapted" for much longer.

Thats all well and good but dont premine the coin and announce it to only a select few. The only fair way to do it is have a publically announced starting date and supply clients for as many operating systems as possible.

+1

Balthazar doesn't consider that PREMINE when announcing to select group of people. He views it as public announcement lol.

So fail...lol

How many RealSolids do we need to go through?

How many RealSolids does it take to get a working blockchain that is accepted by the community? <------ REAL QUESTION LOL!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 11, 2013, 08:17:59 PM

legendary
February 11, 2013, 08:17:22 PM

Yeah label me a troll because I speak the truth. That is the oldest trick in the book on these forums.

Also would adding shit to a nicely made pizza be a good mix?

Adding something broken to something that is working doesn't really give it value. In fact this is the equation:

working code + broken code = broken code

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
February 11, 2013, 07:53:16 PM
waiakead3: NVC was premined and announce only to Russians. Awesome

wow....
Activity: 476
Merit: 253
February 11, 2013, 07:49:35 PM

legendary
February 11, 2013, 05:41:45 PM
NVC is based on broken PPC code.

Balthazar is a scammer.
Pages:
Jump to: