Pages:
Author

Topic: NVIDIA GTX 1070 BIOS UNLOCKED! - Hashrate improvement. - page 3. (Read 9474 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 258
Pls make some screenshots for us, not writing empty text that you are not scamer...
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
how many usernames does this scammer has ? waste of time.

mods pls remove such posting + user(s) with same ip & super high probability with attempt to scam the general public.
Yeah it's not only not good to let scammers potentially get away with scamming people but it wastes everyone's time. delete this shit

Whatever man... I haven't scammed anyone. I will produce better proof tomorrow. My previous proof is unfortunate. I was doing DAG benchmark tests to see how the performance was now compared to when I first got the card and I have many screenshots for all of those tests and the one I uploaded looks relatively suspicious. I will willingly admit that.

What I will say is I have customers who have purchased this mod. And they are happy. The mod works.

-Scott
Activity: 835
Merit: 1000
There is NO Freedom without Privacy

mods pls remove such posting + user(s) with same ip & super high probability with attempt to scam the general public.
Yeah it's not only not good to let scammers potentially get away with scamming people but it wastes everyone's time. delete this shit
Hey Guys and Girls,

I have spent the better part of the past month working on a way to modify the bios timings for the GTX 1070 (and all 10 series GTX cards). As you know the bios is encrypted, but I have finally discovered a way to inject bios configurations into the card through software.

I was able to improve my hashrate from 30-31MH to 35-37MH in windows, and a CONSISTENT 37mh in Ethos/Ubuntu.

I am selling this information. The price is 0.85 eth.
I have worked on mods for over a year for AMD cards and I have been focusing more on Nvidia cards because of the shortage of AMD cards. With this mod Nvidia cards are truly better than AMD for mining now.

Oh also, did I mention decred hashrate increased to 1250MH per card when dual mining?

If you are interested, email me @ [email protected] and I can help you get your rig setup Smiley

I also have mods for pretty much EVERY other mining card on the market. 460/560/470/570/480/580 4gb/8gb samsung/hynix/micron/elpida. 470-580 I can guarantee 29-30MH across the board at 75-83w. 460/560 I guarantee 15+mh @ ~52w.

Proof: https://gyazo.com/152e418de13023c63dffb910a42d8f00

Here is the problem with your proposition, if the 1070 hasn't been purchased yet. I could just as well spend the 0.85 ETH and upgrade a 1070 purchase to a 1080ti instead. It makes much more sense to get a top of the line card then paying your fee. As many others have also mentioned, the resale value of a 1080 ti holds up better over time.

Currently with a EVGA 1080 ti FTW3 with no special settings this card dual mines ETH @ 33.6 and DCR @ 1320 (62/+100/+500). Non dual mining  results in ETH @ 35 mh/s

The other interesting result is that for at least the EVGA 1080 ti FTW3 card, dual mining doesn't increase the power draw.

An alternative interpretation of your post for a potential 1070 buyer is: just buy the damn 1080 ti.

Assuming you have 1 1070 yes. Most miners are going to have 6+. Then this investment pays off bigly Smiley

As for the question goes for the screenshot of the software I wrote. I didn't write any software, I altered the driver files for the official drivers to change the bios characteristics via software. On boot.
Activity: 378
Merit: 258
If you can mod encrypted bios on nvidia card, you also can give us better proof that you realy do that.
Please make some video on youtube, or make more screenshots where we can clearly see more.  Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Showed you intial screen shots when I first discovered this back in June.

My rig is running right now and I will update with better proof and showing the stability soon.

How did you manage to get your hands on claymore 9.7 in June when it was released July 8th  Roll Eyes

AHA! good point! Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
OPEN your EYES, DAG EPOCH # 129 & the date was in june ?

it's 134 now & the date is 19th JULY that's PROOF & GUARANTEED !

Tomorrow is gonna DAG 135
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Can you give us a screen shot of your software that you're using/wrote?
Activity: 578
Merit: 508
Hey Guys and Girls,

I have spent the better part of the past month working on a way to modify the bios timings for the GTX 1070 (and all 10 series GTX cards). As you know the bios is encrypted, but I have finally discovered a way to inject bios configurations into the card through software.

I was able to improve my hashrate from 30-31MH to 35-37MH in windows, and a CONSISTENT 37mh in Ethos/Ubuntu.

I am selling this information. The price is 0.85 eth.
I have worked on mods for over a year for AMD cards and I have been focusing more on Nvidia cards because of the shortage of AMD cards. With this mod Nvidia cards are truly better than AMD for mining now.

Oh also, did I mention decred hashrate increased to 1250MH per card when dual mining?

If you are interested, email me @ [email protected] and I can help you get your rig setup Smiley

I also have mods for pretty much EVERY other mining card on the market. 460/560/470/570/480/580 4gb/8gb samsung/hynix/micron/elpida. 470-580 I can guarantee 29-30MH across the board at 75-83w. 460/560 I guarantee 15+mh @ ~52w.

Proof: https://gyazo.com/152e418de13023c63dffb910a42d8f00

Here is the problem with your proposition, if the 1070 hasn't been purchased yet. I could just as well spend the 0.85 ETH and upgrade a 1070 purchase to a 1080ti instead. It makes much more sense to get a top of the line card then paying your fee. As many others have also mentioned, the resale value of a 1080 ti holds up better over time.

Currently with a EVGA 1080 ti FTW3 with no special settings this card dual mines ETH @ 33.6 and DCR @ 1320 (62/+100/+500). Non dual mining  results in ETH @ 35 mh/s

The other interesting result is that for at least the EVGA 1080 ti FTW3 card, dual mining doesn't increase the power draw.

An alternative interpretation of your post for a potential 1070 buyer is: just buy the damn 1080 ti.

legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine

Activity: 1123
Merit: 136
Showed you intial screen shots when I first discovered this back in June.

My rig is running right now and I will update with better proof and showing the stability soon.

How did you manage to get your hands on claymore 9.7 in June when it was released July 8th  Roll Eyes
Activity: 41
If this is for real, why not give it for free to a few long-time, well-established and trusted members of this community so they can independently verify your claims? That will provide much more proof that some screenshots, and may encourage others to actually pay.
Activity: 121
@OP No one yet figure out to mod bios on desktop pascal chips,  Cheesy Cheesy
Tell me when you able to crack the encrypted stuff
LUL Grin
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

nice haha, im not an ETH miner but YOU would know these things Cheesy    thx man for the confirm

Activity: 92

Grin Grin Shocked Shocked Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Need to show overclock settings on after burner and proof that it runs for more than 2 seconds at that speed..

cards prob at 95 degrees and 2500 core clock , bet it runs 5 seconds without crashing Grin

Honestly @ OP,  your screenshots SHOW your Bsing, WHY would someone who HAD a stable miner at that speed ONLY show 3 second no shares even accepted screenshots?

Nice try, but i call BS, have a good day burning up your card to try scam less than a ETH lol
NEW PROOF:

https://gyazo.com/d9ac8066dcc32251e87de4ea2247e2c9

37MH is NOT stable, but 35MH is.

37MH is stable in linux.
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
This is no proof so probably a scam, newbie account - do not bother.
Pages:
Jump to: