Pages:
Author

Topic: NVO.IO Signature and Avatar Campaign | Members to legendaries | [ENDED] - page 3. (Read 12587 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
I think this is the last week for this campaign, nothing official. Manager Edwardard should tell.
This campaign is still alive. I will let you know if it ends at any point in the future. No news as of now regarding this.

No new slots for any rank.

Received the payment for the last week. thank you sir.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
Payment received, thanks!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 681
I think this is the last week for this campaign, nothing official. Manager Edwardard should tell.
This campaign is still alive. I will let you know if it ends at any point in the future. No news as of now regarding this.

No new slots for any rank.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Good news guys, I have now sent the payments for the last round: 46b48da24eb16d73f8d1dd41dbd26c3d65053c2e6fe3445480fd29234ef2359d

Thank you for the payment Manager Edwardard.

Are there any slots open? I would like to join.

By seeing the sheet, I dont think there is any open spots in this campaign.

Good news guys, I have now sent the payments for the last round: 46b48da24eb16d73f8d1dd41dbd26c3d65053c2e6fe3445480fd29234ef2359d
Thanks for payment! Campaign is still active, nothing changing?

legendary
Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000
Are there any slots open? I would like to join.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Thanks for payment! Campaign is still active, nothing changing?
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Twitter: @goodguyed
Hoping a full member slot opens up soon.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
I received the payment! thank you!
Activity: 546
Good new guys, I have now sent the payments for the last round: 46b48da24eb16d73f8d1dd41dbd26c3d65053c2e6fe3445480fd29234ef2359d

Payments recieve sir. Thank you for being a resourceful manager.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 681
Activity: 700
As regards the issue with payment, i will humbly advise that the campaign manager should adopt electrum for payment purposes only, he only needs to send the funds to electrum then distribute from there.

I hope it is as simple as i said but you can find some help on this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1964649.0;topicseen
Activity: 303
Merit: 103
I am waiting for the payment two days already. Just wander had anyone got weekly payment already? Thanks.

To be truthful, you are not the only person waiting for the payment but the campaign manager mentioned the problem and said he will resolve the problem in days, hopefully before next payment or together with the next payment.

Sir Edwardard is not the only one having these problem, almost all people who are currently using the same way of sending bitcoin experienced the same problem, the same as yahoo at his Signature Campaigns. Just wait for your payment guys, Sir Edwardard is also not happy in these problem.

correct. he is not the only one experiencing this, i even saw a post of yahoo i think for bitsler participants, that he is not able to send payments with so many address because there are problems on blockchain. and he didnot want to send one is to one payment and pay a total of huge amount. so i guess this is also the concern of edwardard. i think you just have to wait besides, your manager will surely pay you all. he is a man of his words anyway.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
I am waiting for the payment two days already. Just wander had anyone got weekly payment already? Thanks.

To be truthful, you are not the only person waiting for the payment but the campaign manager mentioned the problem and said he will resolve the problem in days, hopefully before next payment or together with the next payment.

Sir Edwardard is not the only one having these problem, almost all people who are currently using the same way of sending bitcoin experienced the same problem, the same as yahoo at his Signature Campaigns. Just wait for your payment guys, Sir Edwardard is also not happy in these problem.
Activity: 700

legendary
Activity: 1176
Username: okane818
Activity: 444
Profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/okane818-552469
BTC address: 33a5g1sq4DGr2mFZMaDFhp4x4BG8T8pRss

Dev regarding above mentioned, it is still qualify for signature campaign?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1176
Username: okane818
Activity: 444
Profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/okane818-552469
BTC address: 33a5g1sq4DGr2mFZMaDFhp4x4BG8T8pRss
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
Activity: 438
Merit: 266
Hi Edwardard i would like to ask if do you have a plan to increase the Hero Spot if ever its available or free spot can i take the free spot even in Sr. member if possible thanks. .

Sorry guys, there would be some delay for this round's payments as blockchain.info has disabled it's advanced send functionality. But, the spreadsheet has been already updated and you all can continue posting for the next round. I will send the payments in a few days or earlier, depending upon the situation. I hope you all will cooperate with me.

Next time use other wallet. If you run full node, use it to make signature campaign payments. Switch to lightweight wallet like Electrum (it support multi-send and I think friendly for you because it supports CSV). Change your address because Blockchain might already got private key and if you must use web wallet, use coinb.in for mass payments (test on small amount first please like 0.01 and then sending 0.0001 BTC to 70 different addresses). It's one of safest online wallet and one of most open, if not best. It's the easiest solution and also trustless.
I never heard about that wallet are you sure that site are really safe? i think much better to use electrum instead done using that site never heard and its not well known wallet.
Use Electrum even though Coinb.in is also open source for high amounts >$100 of money. So I recommend you using Electrum instead of Coinb.in because they can inject malicious code stealing your money. Electrum supports also CSV files. Blockchain is buggy wallet but only way nowadays if you want to store bitcoins on web. R.I.P. Coinbase wallet 2012-2015 Welcome Coinbase Exchange!

And if I reach Full Member, will I be sloted in or not?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Hi Edwardard i would like to ask if do you have a plan to increase the Hero Spot if ever its available or free spot can i take the free spot even in Sr. member if possible thanks. .

Sorry guys, there would be some delay for this round's payments as blockchain.info has disabled it's advanced send functionality. But, the spreadsheet has been already updated and you all can continue posting for the next round. I will send the payments in a few days or earlier, depending upon the situation. I hope you all will cooperate with me.

Next time use other wallet. If you run full node, use it to make signature campaign payments. Switch to lightweight wallet like Electrum (it support multi-send and I think friendly for you because it supports CSV). Change your address because Blockchain might already got private key and if you must use web wallet, use coinb.in for mass payments (test on small amount first please like 0.01 and then sending 0.0001 BTC to 70 different addresses). It's one of safest online wallet and one of most open, if not best. It's the easiest solution and also trustless.
I never heard about that wallet are you sure that site are really safe? i think much better to use electrum instead done using that site never heard and its not well known wallet.
Activity: 438
Merit: 266

Pages:
Jump to: