Pages:
Author

Topic: NVO.IO Translation bounty campaign 50$ in Bitcoin - page 4. (Read 5026 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 288
I would like to reserve the Arabic translation, if possible.
Activity: 882
Merit: 533
Italian
Hindi
German
Arabic

Are free to reserve from now on.
Activity: 182
Merit: 104
My payment recieved succesfull.
Bounty received. The project manager is distinguished by the speed of solving issues and tactfulness. I recommend him to cooperate.

Thank you, it was a pleasure.

are you need indonesia translate?

Sorry, maybe next time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Bounty received. The project manager is distinguished by the speed of solving issues and tactfulness. I recommend him to cooperate.
Payments sent for the delivered translations. Thank you for your paticipation.

Hey @nemgum, please do a favor for the brazilian/portuguese community, talk with dev to add portuguese translation on the list.

Portuguese is the sixth most spoken language in the world, more than 200 million people speak portuguese, also a lot of people here like the idea of a decentralized exchange(you can check Waves local thread, people are excited talking about DEX). For sure the translation can bring more investors to NVO ICO and users to the exchange.

Thank you!

I transmited to the team, but sadly they can't for now.

How do you make sure they didn't use the Google translator? If you're interested in my Chinese translation service you could check here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/since-2014-referral-bonus-weis-english-chinese-translation-services-1005465

There are some tips and tricks.

I see that Hindi translation isn't done yet, can I reserve the translation for Hindi?
Thanks

In 1 hour, i will remove the unconfirmed reserved translations and reopen them for now reserves.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
How do you make sure they didn't use the Google translator? If you're interested in my Chinese translation service you could check here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/since-2014-referral-bonus-weis-english-chinese-translation-services-1005465
Sorry but I reserved it, and it will be done shortly.
legendary
Activity: 1192
Merit: 1001
Chinese translator
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 2150
Crypto Swap Exchange
Hey @nemgum, please do a favor for the brazilian/portuguese community, talk with dev to add portuguese translation on the list.

Portuguese is the sixth most spoken language in the world, more than 200 million people speak portuguese, also a lot of people here like the idea of a decentralized exchange(you can check Waves local thread, people are excited talking about DEX). For sure the translation can bring more investors to NVO ICO and users to the exchange.

Thank you!
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
I see that Hindi translation isn't done yet, can I reserve the translation for Hindi?
Thanks
Can I reserve Spanish?

Sorry, it is reserved and confirmed.

I apply for german translation
I agree to the terms of the translation bounty campaign

Sorry, it is reserved. If he don't confirm the reservation will be cancelled.

Hello
Thanks!!

Thank you.

Find out that NVO is a open source wallet. Does it store varieties of crypto currency?

Yes, it will support a lot of crypto currencies, and the users will have the ability to select which coin to add or remove. Please follow this link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncrowdsale-ended-nvo-decentralized-exchange-multiwallet-1917456
It is the ANN thread.

Thank you.

i would like to reserve indonesian translation language, if you needed  Smiley
" I agree to the terms of the translation bounty campaign "
check your pm  Wink
regards
Just in case that if NVO.IO changes it's mind and adding more languages for translation, I would like to request and apply for Filipino translation. I'm not saying that they're going to do it sooner, but it could be possible in the near future.

"I agree to the terms of the translation bounty campaign"

Cheers!

for hindi if available

Thank you for your demands, they will be transmited to the team, as i said in the OP, actually NVO can't offer more bounties for translations. They will do it in the future.

I would like to do the Japanese Translation please: " I agree to the terms of the translation bounty campaign "

Pming you now.

I want to reserve Chinese simplified translation, I agree to the terms of the translation.

Thank you, the thread is updated.
I've completed the task, thanks for the job opportunity.

You are welcome.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I would like to do the Japanese Translation please: " I agree to the terms of the translation bounty campaign "

Pming you now.

I want to reserve Chinese simplified translation, I agree to the terms of the translation.

I've completed the task, thanks for the job opportunity.
Activity: 952
Merit: 267

for hindi if available
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
Just in case that if NVO.IO changes it's mind and adding more languages for translation, I would like to request and apply for Filipino translation. I'm not saying that they're going to do it sooner, but it could be possible in the near future.

"I agree to the terms of the translation bounty campaign"

Cheers!
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Activity: 1820
Merit: 566
Find out that NVO is a open source wallet. Does it store varieties of crypto currency?
Activity: 574
Merit: 265
Hello
Thanks!!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I apply for german translation
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Can I reserve Spanish?

Pming you now.

Pages:
Jump to: