Pages:
Author

Topic: NWC token on CMC+Big one trading competition - page 2. (Read 216 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
November 07, 2019, 07:28:44 PM
1. There is no way to know until when they'll follow their plans, it all depends on how the team manage to become hyper active and work for it.
2. Yes, if you are experienced but I'm not discouraging you to stop. It's a good experience after all.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 07, 2019, 07:28:31 PM
Found this project approx month ago and looks like they're doing amazing job with progress.
They are updating and reporting everything constantly on various channels...
My question:
1. what are the estimates for projects like this (with working product) if crypto market explodes again?
2. Do i even stand a chance getting any reward in trading competitions?
Thank you for help!

NWC token looks weak man, just another "insert blockchain here" newbie (throwaway account) project, super high supply so if he can even get ONE satoshi for this crap, he will make a mill.
Dude these projects are garbo, ignore w.e idea they SAY they have, as its just a scam to get listed and people putting up buy orders. Then they will dump the tokens and the throwaway account here and rinse and repeat
10 billion supply token, omg... the "trading competitons" are just to get people to buy their garbage, dont be tricked by those gimmicks
Your opinion is clear, but are you one hundred percent sure of this? After all, there are real projects with a good future.
Activity: 51
November 07, 2019, 07:15:13 PM
Has anyone already tried using this project? share experience, interesting
Activity: 31
November 07, 2019, 04:57:42 PM
Found this project approx month ago and looks like they're doing amazing job with progress.
My question:
1. what are the estimates for projects like this (with working product) if crypto market explodes again?
Thank you for help!

At the expense of this token, i would recommend for now monitoring the project, and then in the future make some conclusions
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
November 07, 2019, 01:19:10 PM
My question:
Thank you for help!

NWC token looks weak man, just another "insert blockchain here" newbie (throwaway account) project, super high supply so if he can even get ONE satoshi for this crap, he will make a mill.
Dude these projects are garbo, ignore w.e idea they SAY they have, as its just a scam to get listed and people putting up buy orders. Then they will dump the tokens and the throwaway account here and rinse and repeat
10 billion supply token, omg... the "trading competitons" are just to get people to buy their garbage, dont be tricked by those gimmicks
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
November 07, 2019, 12:13:56 PM
There is no estimate because the sky is the limit if the market explodes again. Of course, if the project survives until the next bull market(if any).

Only you know it, do you have a deep pocket or not to help you do the trade? if you think you can do it, then give it a try.
Activity: 193
Merit: 7
November 07, 2019, 12:03:47 PM
One of the tokens on my "Watch list". Major upside in my opinion

As for the trading competition they got listed a few days ago I think so you probably would need a lot of capital so I wouldn't recommend it to you.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
crypto enthusiast
November 07, 2019, 11:44:17 AM
My question:
Thank you for help!
Pages:
Jump to: