Pages:
Author

Topic: [NWO ANN] New World Order Coin... New EIP™, 900k Limited Coins - page 3. (Read 12307 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Wallet download is now missing from mega download. Anyone know where to download it?

Copy and paste the entire line. Dont just click it
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Wallet download is now missing from mega download. Anyone know where to download it?
Wow. The net hashraste quadrupled since this morning.

Looks like people are expecting higher prices  Wink
Activity: 322
-----------✄----------
I will start mining nwo
A member of the community asked me to verify for you, yes this developer is in fact ID verified. Good fortune and happy trading NWO community. Smiley

Thanks for jumping in the thread Pride.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
A member of the community asked me to verify for you, yes this developer is in fact ID verified. Good fortune and happy trading NWO community. Smiley
Notice how only 15% of the entire ICO is listed for sale?

The people working the market right now are either panicking or just happy with tiny profits from the 1st stage 3000 sat ICO.
There's no point in mining this. The amount you get from mining is laughable compared to the amount you get through ICO. For mining to be worth it, the coin would have to be worth 300,000 satoshi. Diff isn't even high but I only got like 25 NWO after one day of mining.

Pretty sure that is the point of EIP.

Well what's the point of having POW?

Once the price climbs it will be worth mining.

EIP just make sit so that the coin isn't dumped by miners right after the ICO is over.

The dev started the POW phase but I don't expect it to be doing much for at least another 24 hours.

Yes but unless the value of NWO goes up 10,000%, it won't be profitable for anyone to mine.

Exactly.

So that's the point of the coin entirely.
Activity: 210
There's no point in mining this. The amount you get from mining is laughable compared to the amount you get through ICO. For mining to be worth it, the coin would have to be worth 300,000 satoshi. Diff isn't even high but I only got like 25 NWO after one day of mining.

EIP just make sit so that the coin isn't dumped by miners right after the ICO is over.

The dev started the POW phase but I don't expect it to be doing much for at least another 24 hours.

Yes but unless the value of NWO goes up 10,000%, it won't be profitable for anyone to mine. If this coin isn't for mining that's fine, I'll move on to something else, but it seems silly to hold POW at all with these kind of stats.

EIP just makes it so that the coin isn't dumped by miners right after the ICO is over.

Once it stabilizes the hashrate will climb up because it will be worth a lot more.

Right now its just kids playing in a sandbox.

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
How can I be sure that this coin isn't a scam ?

c-cex verified and cryptoasian POD is in process - that's when things are likely to get even more interesting.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Does anyone have a working wallet lol I cant get mine to sync can you post your conf settings. Few others are having the issue. Thanks,

Use these in your conf file

addnode=195.58.249.162
addnode=54.186.239.68
addnode=184.91.27.213
addnode=46.165.208.136
addnode=37.59.24.139
addnode=141.136.223.8

Thanks, This is exactly what I am doing. Tell me where I am wrong been a while since I did this....

In the root of the folder is my nwocoin.conf file

In the file is this info exact.

server=1
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
rpcport=13181
port=13180
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=195.58.249.162
addnode=54.186.239.68
addnode=184.91.27.213
addnode=46.165.208.136
addnode=37.59.24.139
addnode=141.136.223.8

Do I need to supply a un and pw? Or can I leave that as is?  This should also help any other users that may have this issue.

Thanks again dev!

I think i know where your going wrong. my wallet is syncing

many people have this issue with any wallet

make a conf.file with those details above.

click start type %appdata% it should show roaming folder. in the roaming folder go to the nwocoin folder, put that conf.file in there. close your nwocoin wallet and it should start to work mine is working fine

that should work because mine is

BITCOINWONDERS!!!!!!! If your ever in NY i owe you a beer! I didn't have it in app data..... Dumb part on me. Thanks buddy!
Market on C-Cex is open
Via Twitter:

"Coins Source ‏@CoinsSource  50s
We are extending Free Trust Index Verifications until Saturday 5pm PST, Get your Coin or Business Trust Verified Free! #Bittrex"

CoinsSource offering free verification again.

Might as well do a 3rd

didn't know they charged for it. cryptoasian does it for free

Ya. He is a good guy to do it. Sounds like he is overloaded with them.

Might as well do all of them.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Via Twitter:

We are extending Free Trust Index Verifications until Saturday 5pm PST, Get your Coin or Business Trust Verified Free! #Bittrex"

Might as well do a 3rd

didn't know they charged for it. cryptoasian does it for free
Via Twitter:

Might as well do a 3rd
Pages:
Jump to: