Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 117. (Read 941260 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
When I got into Nxt 3 years ago its price was exactly 6 BTC for 1M. I was stupid enough not to buy 1M, but only 200K. But I always dreamt of having one million Nxt. Looks like now I'm closer to this then ever. Just need the price go a little bit lower.
Activity: 1069
Merit: 682
When does Ardor come out?  What should I buy NXT or Ardor?

Buy both.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
When does Ardor come out?  What should I buy NXT or Ardor?
DIX
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Very good this is, every time I like more your project of the platforms both NXT and ARDOR, continue like this, greetings
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010
It's been a while, but our developers are hard at work. We are expecting a testnet version to be out in Q1 2017 so we can begin the process of moving towards a mainnet version later this year.

Here are some *very* preliminary pics of the client.

Of course, pretty pics are not enough. We just wanted to give you all a heads up that the project is coming along at a good pace. Smiley

Apart from all this, we are looking to the future of both Nxt and Ardor by having incorporated into Jelurida B.V.

The new website is up, so we invite you to have a look. It's a first version, so expect changes there, too.

http://jelurida.com/

As you can see, we are going for a community/commercial model in software, which has shown itself to be an effective way to balance community stakes with the need for the team to also make a living. In this way, we are aiming for a long term company to make software for public use as well as being able to do so safely for ourselves.

DIX
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Totally agree the commissions are good, the divergence in NXT / USD with respect to NXT / USD is already being produced which will have to end up between 30% and 40% NXT / BTC, to correlate
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
befor, I like this coin but i thinks 1 NXT fee may be big for coin?  Angry

It is not much now.
I think BTC fees are much higher.
If price of NXT gets really high that  the fee has to be changed.
But for every blockchain changing the fee requires a fork.

Actually it is $0.0065 as transaction fee Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

It is not much now.
I think BTC fees are much higher.
If price of NXT gets really high that  the fee has to be changed.
But for every blockchain changing the fee requires a fork.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
FYI, newcomers!
Did you know you can mine NXT (and buy Ardor with it on the Nxt Asset Exchange!) in the Lucky node project?
Computational and bandwidth requirements are very low - some users run it on a Raspberry Pi.
Run the node 24/7 or as often as you can while you work or play.
Join in with the over 100 nodes that are already in the project.
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
Amazing news for Nxt.  Shocked

But it's no big surprise that they are using the Nxt blockchain. Nxt is designed to be integrated in organizations and companies. Nxt uses JAVA which is often used there, Nxt is proven stable and working with the most advanced features in the core for many years now. Companies don't want to gamble, they want security! They want Nxt and for certain Ardor next year.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1554
Activity: 321
Merit: 252
Wish I had some Jelurida assets  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1205
Never thought you would doubt the asset/dividend system of Nxt. It's been working like charm since may 2014. I just paid my dividends from FARLAWEB too.  Grin

FARLAWEB (17491339106794048806) Total issued assets: 10000000, Assets to be distributed to: 107999,7887
Summary of proposed distribution of 36719.928158 NXT to the 484 assetholders
Based on ownership at timestamp 97876960

https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/(ann)-farla-webmedia-investing-in-a-real-life-company-monthly-dividend/msg228514/#msg228514
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
[A total of 6931.042675 NXT will be distributed among 226 accounts which own a total of 3,465,521.3375 shares.] We just ran a small dividend test to ensure only those holding Janus tokens that are in circulation receive NXT, it seems to be working splendidly. So if you see a little package (looks like a wrapped present icon) on your NXT accounts that was just my last test before 2017 starts. Thanks to everyone so far who has trusted their time/faith/money in our project and our team is extremely excited to kick off the new year with development.

The Janus team is starting beta testing for the January 15th NXT addition to our blockchain business, this should have some very positive effects on JNS tokens. Once the current 8+ mil tokens are sold, an exchange will follow if the community desires JNS/BTC pairing at that point, we have several options for that when people are ready.

-The Janusproject Team
Jump to: