Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 312. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Is it just me or is my wallet constantly DLing blockchain???  Embarrassed

Try to log out and log back in. This is being worked on in the 1.3 release and should be resolved in August.

This worked! Thank you!
Activity: 460
Merit: 250

Full username change requires a password reset, when Damelon made the change you requested you should have received a message in your registered email. Have you double checked, in case it went straight to your spam folder?

Also, if you try to register using the same email, registration will be rejected since it's already in the database.

If you can find the password reset email, problem solved. Otherwise, please send me a PM here and I can do a manual reset of your nxtforum pass for you.
Ola
Activity: 311
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010
@Damelon nxtforum access and new user registration impossible

I pm'd you a while ago about an account update...I see that you did that but now I can't log in and I have lost all access to nxtforum. As a matter of fact new user registrations are impossible because the confirmation emails never arrive. Can you or the other admins fix this please?

Seems I buggered something up.  Embarrassed
We're looking into it!
Ola
Activity: 311
@Damelon nxtforum access and new user registration impossible

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
YEA, my measly small balance NXT node found a block.

Boo... it was empty. But,

I can has protect the network!
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
Ripe for another run up.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441
What is up with this dip on chart ?

http://charts.nxtcrypto.org/cNoOfAwardedForgers.aspx

Maybe it's because the day isn't over  Smiley

thanks

ha ha oh yeah sorry having a senior moment... in my ind that was not a day chart..  ha ha opps, time for bed.
Activity: 756
legendary
legendary
GO NXT GO !!!!!!
Activity: 336
Merit: 260

Try to log out and log back in. This is being worked on in the 1.3 release and should be resolved in August.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055
I hate sounding like a broken record but it just has to be said. NXT is one of the most amazing cryptos I have ever encountered, and the asset exchange is the most innovative and genius thing to be brought to the market since BTC was $20 a piece. I am not a huge NXT investor as I missed the boat so to speak, but Good job to everyone involved.

You missed the boat? What are you talking about? The price was great in April-May, before AE launched, that's true, but it's still low. It can't go to April-May valuation, because NXT added a great feature. It will add more new features in the next week and we'll never see this 7k-8k satoshi price again.

One thing is for certain: you will miss the boat if you keep thinking the way you think about missing the boat. It's more constructive to think of it as several boats departing, and you just need to pick one and get on board. The boat departs when the price hits the bottom, it did hit the new bottom in the past 2 weeks, the next bottom will be after the next all time high, so hurry up or you'll have to wait for the next boat.

+1

It's not too late. Nxt is like Bitcoin in 2010 now, so buy and hodl!

What is the reason for the NXT value increase? Any new feature?

You can pick one of these:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-07-18/bitcoin-dominance-challenged-as-danish-bourse-offers-nxt-trading.html
http://www.nxt.org/news-detail/bitcoin-dominance-challenged-by-nxt/
http://www.nxt.org/news-detail/first-ever-crypto-asset-listing-on-poloniex/

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I hate sounding like a broken record but it just has to be said. NXT is one of the most amazing cryptos I have ever encountered, and the asset exchange is the most innovative and genius thing to be brought to the market since BTC was $20 a piece. I am not a huge NXT investor as I missed the boat so to speak, but Good job to everyone involved.

You missed the boat? What are you talking about? The price was great in April-May, before AE launched, that's true, but it's still low. It can't go to April-May valuation, because NXT added a great feature. It will add more new features in the next week and we'll never see this 7k-8k satoshi price again.

One thing is for certain: you will miss the boat if you keep thinking the way you think about missing the boat. It's more constructive to think of it as several boats departing, and you just need to pick one and get on board. The boat departs when the price hits the bottom, it did hit the new bottom in the past 2 weeks, the next bottom will be after the next all time high, so hurry up or you'll have to wait for the next boat.

+1

AE TF...
you can visit https://nxtforum.org/

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

+1

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055

+1

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
NXT has really good features that have already been mentioned.

How I view the future of crypto-currencies is right now they are out of fashion and that they could stay like that for some time (3 to 18 months) but when they become in fashion again NXT will go up faster than the rest.  I could see NXT going to $1 dollar per while BTC goes to $2000 - $4000.  Either way you will make 20x your money rather than just 3.5x to 6.5x your money.

In the time BTC took to become very popular and a $630 something currency, NXT will far outshine them.

Just my 2 cents
Jump to: