Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 329. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
when would be possible trading BTC LTC and USD on NXT asset exchange?

BTC/LTC when multigateway is launched (they are talking about launching a public version of MGW as we speak, it has been in testing for a couple of months now)

USD will be available through once Nxthaus is set up and running (still a couple of months away, I believe. They are awaiting the approvals)
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
when would be possible trading BTC LTC and USD on NXT asset exchange?
Activity: 750
www.coinschedule.com
Thanks Nexern, it would be an honor to have any project from you listed in Nxtad.net Smiley

thx for your kind words abuelau. just registered. will create some banners these days and start to place/spread ads.
i am sure bids and adspace will rise soon. current pricing is low, intend to use nxtad longterm.

Sounds good. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you.
Activity: 597
Thanks Nexern, it would be an honor to have any project from you listed in Nxtad.net Smiley

thx for your kind words abuelau. just registered. will create some banners these days and start to place/spread ads.
i am sure bids and adspace will rise soon. current pricing is low, intend to use nxtad longterm.
www.coinschedule.com

NXTAD.NET
URL: www.nxtad.net

Background

As many of you know, one of the main goals of myNXT.info is to help increase the adoption of NXT. So we have been busy developing online tools that are useful, safe and easy to use.

As part of this goal, we want to help create an ecosystem where people get rewarded for creating amazing websites, apps, and other online tools that help spread the word about NXT. And this is exactly why we invited Tosch110 to join the myNXT.info team as soon as we heard he was working on a similar project, and together we created Nxtad.net.

Nxtad.net is a NXT Ad Network. It makes it possible for content creators to monetize their content and at the same time spread the word about their services in other websites.

How does it work?

Advertisers choose an ad space in any website and bid a daily amount of NXT to show their banners.

For example: John bids 1 NXT each day for a selected website. After he places his bid, his banner will be instantly shown on that website. If John is the only bidder, 1 NXT will guarantee him 100% of the displayed banners. As soon as another bidder - Mark - bids 1 NXT on the same ad slot for the same website, the amount of John's banner displays will be reduced to 50% (2 NXT total, 1 NXT John's bid, 1 NXT Mark's bid). This means that both John and Mark will be receiving the share of the amounts of displays they have bid on the specific ad space.

Launch Bonus Promotion

Nxtad is running a limited launch promotion where you win a 100 NXT bonus with your first deposit. To qualify, you need to register in Nxtad.net, make a deposit of at least 500 NXT and use a special promo code: nxtadlaunch

The bonus has to be spent on Nxtad.net, and this offer ends in July.

Join NxtAd today: www.nxtad.net

great project, very usefull.
can i place adds shortly for nxtexplorer and a new project i am working on?

Activity: 597

NXTAD.NET

Background

As many of you know, one of the main goals of myNXT.info is to help increase the adoption of NXT. So we have been busy developing online tools that are useful, safe and easy to use.

As part of this goal, we want to help create an ecosystem where people get rewarded for creating amazing websites, apps, and other online tools that help spread the word about NXT. And this is exactly why we invited Tosch110 to join the myNXT.info team as soon as we heard he was working on a similar project, and together we created Nxtad.net.

Nxtad.net is a NXT Ad Network. It makes it possible for content creators to monetize their content and at the same time spread the word about their services in other websites.

How does it work?

Advertisers choose an ad space in any website and bid a daily amount of NXT to show their banners.

For example: John bids 1 NXT each day for a selected website. After he places his bid, his banner will be instantly shown on that website. If John is the only bidder, 1 NXT will guarantee him 100% of the displayed banners. As soon as another bidder - Mark - bids 1 NXT on the same ad slot for the same website, the amount of John's banner displays will be reduced to 50% (2 NXT total, 1 NXT John's bid, 1 NXT Mark's bid). This means that both John and Mark will be receiving the share of the amounts of displays they have bid on the specific ad space.

Launch Bonus Promotion

Nxtad is running a limited launch promotion where you win a 100 NXT bonus with your first deposit. To qualify, you need to register in Nxtad.net, make a deposit of at least 500 NXT and use a special promo code: nxtadlaunch

great project, very usefull.
can i place adds shortly for nxtexplorer and a new project i am working on?

www.coinschedule.com
So the answers are:

A lot. Yes. And probably not at the moment.

Ok, thanks  Grin

Yep... about $200k and a lot of work Smiley
So the answers are:

A lot. Yes. And probably not at the moment.

Ok, thanks  Grin
www.coinschedule.com
Noob question...  Grin

What do we have to do to get '.nxt' websites? Is it possible? Is it worth it?

from here:http://newgtlds.icann.org/en/applicants/customer-service/faqs/faqs-en

1.5 Is applying for a new gTLD the same as buying a domain name?

No. Nowadays, organizations and individuals around the world can register second-level and, in some cases, third-level domain names. (In a URL such as maps.google.com, "google" is a second-level name and "maps" is a third-level domain.) They simply need to find an accredited registrar, comply with the registrant terms and conditions and pay registration and renewal fees. The application for a new gTLD is a much more complex process. An applicant for a new gTLD is, in fact, applying to create and operate a registry business supporting the Internet's domain name system. This involves a number of significant responsibilities, as the operator of a new gTLD is running a piece of visible Internet infrastructure.
Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go
going deep on it
Noob question...  Grin

What do we have to do to get '.nxt' websites? Is it possible? Is it worth it?
www.coinschedule.com
Great project man! I added my website!  Smiley

Great! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
Great project man! I added my website!  Smiley
www.coinschedule.com

NXTAD.NET

Background

How does it work?

Launch Bonus Promotion

Activity: 336
Merit: 260
Max Keiser tweeting about Nxt, thanks to our friend, Lee from Txt Coins Now:
https://twitter.com/maxkeiser

Is it just my computer? my browser freezes for 20-30 seconds on his twitter page.
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
Max Keiser tweeting about Nxt, thanks to our friend, Lee from Txt Coins Now:
https://twitter.com/maxkeiser
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
I recommend to be as careful as possible and to have a very long and thorough test phase. Jean-Luc's security concerns are reasonable and we should take them seriously, but to not implement this exciting feature into Nxt would be an unduly harsh measure.

I am sure JL stands on the same ground, but it can't be faster than it is, especially if AT devs haven't integrated it into the core and haven't run it on the testnet yet in that capacity.

Yes but instead of welcoming CIYAM team and their hard work, he drives them away.

I'm sorry but that's not the way you handle a project. JL should find some time to sit and talk with them rather than wait for a perfect solution.

I know I would have been pissed as well if I was at CIYAM position
"The difference between the Nxt Brain Wallet and Bitcoin is there is no automated generation of your passphrase/private key and there is no wallet.dat-like file. A Bitcoin private key still can be bruteforced without access to created wallet.dat file."

extract from = http://www.nxtcommunity.org/ under brain wallets.

is that a true statement? as far as i know you cant brute force a wallet.dat? or atleast there is no known hardware/software that can do it?

If anyone had the ability to crack a wallet.dat with a strong password, they wouldn't be wasting it on a wallet.dat... Wink

edit: if anyone (joint NXT/DRK holders maybe?) would like to participate in my masternode asset experiment, some details are here: https://darkcointalk.org/threads/masternode-profit-shares-for-sale-via-nxt-asset-exchange-initial-1-month-experiment.1725/  -  if this is considered spamming or otherwise some kind of faux pas, let me know and I'll happily remove it, the nxtforum captcha gatekeeper is still barring my registration there, I have no clue why.

I know jl777 has held a fair amount of DRK since december but I think he sold 80% recently. He still plans to add DRK to the multigateway and he may have other ideas on how you can issue your asset.
"The difference between the Nxt Brain Wallet and Bitcoin is there is no automated generation of your passphrase/private key and there is no wallet.dat-like file. A Bitcoin private key still can be bruteforced without access to created wallet.dat file."

extract from = http://www.nxtcommunity.org/ under brain wallets.

is that a true statement? as far as i know you cant brute force a wallet.dat? or atleast there is no known hardware/software that can do it?

In theory, no hardware can currently *sucessfully* bruteforced bitcoin private key (or Nxt brainwallet account, also).

do you know who runs this site so this false information can be removed as it can only be used as ammo againts nxt as "spreading fud". not good to have false info on a nxt site. doesnt exactly add to nxts credibility.

QBTC I think
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
I recommend to be as careful as possible and to have a very long and thorough test phase. Jean-Luc's security concerns are reasonable and we should take them seriously, but to not implement this exciting feature into Nxt would be an unduly harsh measure.

I am sure JL stands on the same ground, but it can't be faster than it is, especially if AT devs haven't integrated it into the core and haven't run it on the testnet yet in that capacity.
Jump to: