Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 336. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82
Press release from Lee:

Isle of Man embraces NXT in cryptocurrency drive

As regulators and business owners recognise the benefits of digital money, new cryptocurrency NXT is well-placed to drive innovation and enterprise on the Isle of Man through a series of ground-breaking developments.

Local business, banking and government representatives are invited to attend NXT Seminar at the Forum, Mt Havelock, Douglas at 5pm on 1 July, which will introduce NXT to a wider audience and explain how this powerful technology can be integrated into new and existing applications. The seminar will be delivered by Lee Gibson Grant, NXT entrepreneur and founder of TXT Coins Now.
(…)

http://nxter.org/isle-of-man-embraces-nxt/

+1440
Activity: 396
Press release from Lee:

Isle of Man embraces NXT in cryptocurrency drive

As regulators and business owners recognise the benefits of digital money, new cryptocurrency NXT is well-placed to drive innovation and enterprise on the Isle of Man through a series of ground-breaking developments.

Local business, banking and government representatives are invited to attend NXT Seminar at the Forum, Mt Havelock, Douglas at 5pm on 1 July, which will introduce NXT to a wider audience and explain how this powerful technology can be integrated into new and existing applications. The seminar will be delivered by Lee Gibson Grant, NXT entrepreneur and founder of TXT Coins Now.
(…)

http://nxter.org/isle-of-man-embraces-nxt/
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Ever thought about how it would be to be the owner of a cool drink bar in the city center? Make your dream become reality! Smiley

Btw. I made the rule of the Hub more explicit to avoid disappointments. As of now, lessors donate their forged fees automatically until requested (via, PM, the thread, Nxt message, Email, ...) otherwise.

This change was made because we have a whale leasing his power to the hub. I would like to donate the forged fees to the beneficiary. However, this was before making the rule explicit.

cf. https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/chuckone's-hub/
The Charity Hub works like a charm. Marketing Fund received about 50.83 NXTs.

Keep the Charity up, guys

https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/chuckone's-hub/msg56310/#msg56310
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
I'll bet Dogecoin will pass Litecoin within a year, can I? Smiley
I think dogecoin will be dead within a year..

No more dead than Litecoin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Sweepstake you mean? How about everyone pick a 1 hour slot and put 50 Nxt up per guess  Grin

We have a 'guess period' of 14 days to place your guess, Anon can escrow and you can have as many guesses as you like (for 50NXT each, obviously). Winner takes all or we can have 3 prizes for the winner and two other closest guesses.

Nxt has to have passed Litecoin within a year. If it hasn't( Shocked), then all the Nxts are split between the Nxt Funds.

Sound good?  Grin

Ok, but the deal is it has to be 500 NXT and everyone has to agree to buy new ones off an exchange, not bet with what they already own...

Cheesy are you going to run it and do all the check?  Grin

Hmmm. Better make it 5000 and you have to sell ltc to buy nxt, in that case.
Activity: 574
Sweepstake you mean? How about everyone pick a 1 hour slot and put 50 Nxt up per guess  Grin

We have a 'guess period' of 14 days to place your guess, Anon can escrow and you can have as many guesses as you like (for 50NXT each, obviously). Winner takes all or we can have 3 prizes for the winner and two other closest guesses.

Nxt has to have passed Litecoin within a year. If it hasn't( Shocked), then all the Nxts are split between the Nxt Funds.

Sound good?  Grin

Ok, but the deal is it has to be 500 NXT and everyone has to agree to buy new ones off an exchange, not bet with what they already own...

Cheesy are you going to run it and do all the check?  Grin
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I think dogecoin will be dead within a year..
legendary

Sound good?  Grin

Activity: 336

Sound good?  Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
and poor old Litecoin just keeps on sliding into the abyss........any one want to start a betting pool on when NXT takes the #2?
I take it as a compliment, you don't see anyone writing and publishing hundreds of words for Wankcoin do you?  Cheesy

It is going to get worse and much more malicious, then we'll know we are making real progress  Grin

Don't stop until you start to see threads like "Daedelus Come-from-Beyond is the pig-dog spawn of Satan!!!! I have proof!"  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Edit: A little egocentric to put myself in that headline  Embarrassed  Grin

P.S.  I like how BTC jumps 3% and Nxt replies with 10%  Grin
legendary

Regardless of the specific arguments (which are more full of holes than a piece of Swiss cheese in a gunfight at the O.K. Corral) the small- and mid-cap investors you mention might take you more seriously if you ran a spell check over it.
Just sayin'.
Kushti has returned from his break, completed the implementation of Voting System and it has now gone into testing:

Implementation due to https://nxtforum.org/voting-system/implementation-plan/msg47274/#msg47274 is done, doing testing now. Tomorrow code will be sent for peer review, probably.
Activity: 294
Just an update for nxtblocks.info users:

- We had a bit of downtime to sort out some issues, the site is now functioning normally.

- Also, you might have seen a bug where the latest trades for some assets were not shown. It's fixed now.
James (jl777) is looking for a C implementation of ring signatures. Those keen on getting anonymity features for Nxt might want to spend some time trying to source this for him to speed things along  Grin

I looked at the bytecoin source and it would be easier if there was a reference implementation of just the ring signatures (in C)

If anybody can find such source code, I can see if I can integrate it into NXTprivacy. The design of the privacyServers as a hub for subscribers makes for an efficient way to generate a ring from all the subscribers of a specific privacyServer.

Not sure what sorts of computational limits there are, etc. But if all payments from a privacyServer could actually be payments from any of the subscribers, that has a nice privacy effect

James
Source: https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/does-anyone-understand-how-cryptonote-works/msg54347/
Free hosting for Nxt based websites available  Grin

See here >>> https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/free-nxt-webhosting/msg54347/
Activity: 798
Premined? no thanks....Next!

Referring to "Premine" when talking about 100% Proof of Stake systems make me smile Grin

Please understand what you're talking about before posting statements like these, it'd look better.
Jump to: