Pages:
Author

Topic: NXT - Ignis airdrop on Freewallet - page 2. (Read 372 times)

Activity: 554
Merit: 11
January 04, 2018, 08:41:07 AM
Hello,
I have a wallet with the NXT Freewallet Android App, it is also linked ti the online in freewallet solution. So far  I do NOT see any IGNIS token and I would like to know how will be the Aidrop managed by freewallet.org
I was expecting some other notification but no more notifications are showed in the app, nor online. Before the 28 Dec they showed the notification that they support the IGNIS air drop but now I do not see any information

Thank you

ninosmp, Freewallet users will receive their IGNIS tokens (based on the Ardor Genesis Snapshot) in the beginning of January 2018. We're still doing tests to dot the i's and cross all t's. Please stay tuned, we'll keep our users posted!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 10:43:08 AM
Hello,
I have a wallet with the NXT Freewallet Android App, it is also linked ti the online in freewallet solution. So far  I do NOT see any IGNIS token and I would like to know how will be the Aidrop managed by freewallet.org
I was expecting some other notification but no more notifications are showed in the app, nor online. Before the 28 Dec they showed the notification that they support the IGNIS air drop but now I do not see any information

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: