Pages:
Author

Topic: [NXTL Name Change] Node / NodeCoin / NXT Lite / or... ! Your Opinion counts! ® - page 2. (Read 7313 times)

legendary
Activity: 1697
Merit: 1074
I suggest using the word "rock", that also will stand for "coin". Ancient people used rocks instead of money. Our system presents new level of evolution, like it is new "rocks" for modern people to build the new world.
Also "rock" means rock and roll, having fun, being in a good mood, groovy.
Let's create a cool name, and with a "rock" it will appear to be fresh, not used by other payment systems.
Netrocks, Noderocks, Literocks...
P.S. There's nothing important called "Noderock", just some hosting site, and almost nothing called "Noderocks".
Same thing with "Netrocks"
Not bad!
+1
"NetRock" sounds best so far. (And there is not "Node" in it  Grin )
UP!!
You can also put a name to currency and amout different one to another.
In which currency will pay you? NetRock
So are 5 Nodes
But I still think there should be a less superficial name, which not be node.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
We are entering in a phase when we no longer share the roots with NXT! Today we bring to your attention this poll, that will allow us to determinate the future of the coin.

The choices that are presented were proposed by members of our community, to which we are very grateful! Special thanks to:hypersire, Grumand, GoldenEye, Touque, NEMoon, Jacqul, Alexxx, and others!

The rules:

1) The poll will last 3 days from this moment!
2) Everyone can vote only once!
3) You can propose your own variant, and we will add it to the poll!
4) If you don't like any of the proposed names, and you can't come with a better one, just vote other!
5) If you like to keep the existing name vote - option 3!
6) If you have any questions is mandatory to ask!
7) Trolling/spamming won't be tolerated!

Well that is about it! Lets decide the tomorrow of the coin today!

15/04 - Change in registration policy.
19/04 - Escrow Introduction - http://goo.gl/pYZyin
11/04 - First Page Update Announcement
08/04 - Step 3 - NXT Lite Account Generator! - Those who already registered as a contributor ( and by contributors i mean every person that is in the "member list" http://goo.gl/gYzBHl) please go to the following link and create your account number http://193.169.244.74:19775/!
03/03 - Step 2 - Our client changed its UI, now we have a modern and functional design.
19/02 - Step 1 completed - NXTL deployed on Apache Tomcat.

i;d like to see nxtl,it's better than others
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Coin.js
Next.js
Economy.js

.js suffix is often used for javascript frameworks and therefore straight associated with rich internet applications and the next generation of web. As this coin uses NodeJS I think this is also good for marketing as NodeJS is well known for its realtime capabilities and rapid development. A name like this is associated with a modern architecture, performance and easiness of use.
Activity: 308
Thank you all for voting!

Thanks to all the active members, we discovered that NodeCoin was already taken! I can't remove it from the Voting list as it will have to be reseted! Please don't vote it!

All the new ideas will be added to the list! Let the best one win!
Activity: 308
NXTL thread I was following is locked at 58 pages (I think the 4th one).

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nxtl-next-coin-lite-officiall-topic-fair-distribution-498662

What's the most recent active thread regarding IPO status?

Edit: I like either NXT Lite (NXTL) or NXT Node. (NXN)

Sorry for that, here is the updated link to the thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-thread-590421

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I suggest using the word "rock", that also will stand for "coin". Ancient people used rocks instead of money. Our system presents new level of evolution, like it is new "rocks" for modern people to build the new world.

Let's create a cool name, and with a "rock" it will appear to be fresh, not used by other payment systems.

P.S. There's nothing important called "Noderock", just some hosting site, and almost nothing called "Noderocks".
Not bad!

+1

"NetRock" sounds best so far. (And there is not "Node" in it  Grin )
Activity: 392
NodeCoin would be great, but since there already is a coin named NodeCoin...
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
Activity: 128
Merit: 100

Not bad!
Activity: 446
i know i haven't come up with anything better yet but anything with node sounds pretty lame
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
We should use more time for this and try to come up with a good name that is not already used in any payment thing or being trademarked by anyone. This is very important if we want to succeed.
Activity: 520

QuickPay,
ClickPay

Something familiar to the general public.

If it is still "Payment only" then there should be the word pay in the name as well.

So hearing the name explains what it is.

ClickPay I like. and not ClickPay coin. Just ClickPay.

This implies quickness, and even if I never heard of cryptos I would know what it does

I just googled these and they are both used by some web payment systems  Undecided
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
QuickPay,
ClickPay

Something familiar to the general public.

If it is still "Payment only" then there should be the word pay in the name as well.

So hearing the name explains what it is.

ClickPay I like. and not ClickPay coin. Just ClickPay.

This implies quickness, and even if I never heard of cryptos I would know what it does
Activity: 135
-Any name with 'Node' in it will cause confusion and be associated with NodeCoin, which is launched soon, because people will attach 'coin' in it anyway.  Undecided
-Also eCash, NetCash, WebCash are used by online banks.  Sad
Activity: 224
NXTL thread I was following is locked at 58 pages (I think the 4th one).

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nxtl-next-coin-lite-officiall-topic-fair-distribution-498662

What's the most recent active thread regarding IPO status?

Edit: I like either NXT Lite (NXTL) or NXT Node. (NXN)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
For me everything with "money", "pay", "cash" sounds like classic pay systems.

I liked NXTL but it positions the coin in a role of younger Nxt brother and might pull the coin back. So I think Node is a great name in every way.
Activity: 238
NextLite has great as a marketing strategy but it positions you much like Bitcoin and Litecoin in the second generation crypto currency market. Which isn't a bad thing.
Activity: 520
I chose CashNode. But I think better some other name with a word "Cash".
Something like eCash, iCash, nCash, LiteCash, NetCash, peercash, catcash, jazzcash
Pages:
Jump to: