Pages:
Author

Topic: NxTmania obsessive protective disorder - is the church of NxT infested? - page 2. (Read 1987 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
TaunGawk which coin would you favor most: Emunie, NEM or NEX?

Certainly NEM.  eMunie's looking not too shabby either - very interesting.

NEX, never heard of that?
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
TaunGawk which coin would you favor most: Emunie, NEM or NEX?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I've never even once seen any NEM guy showing behavior of such kind

Funnies statement ever. Maybe you don't look at mirror that often.
they r full of shit just like dem NEM guys ... NxT and NEM... same shit.

ppl who r invested in some shit will sometimes even kill for theyr penny investment no matter what...  some humans r like that dude.  nem and nxt is probably the worst example u could give for this terminator behavior.

~CfA~

Who are you with that -17 trust rating, lol?  I've never even once seen any NEM guy showing behavior of such kind, whereas I've seen you trolling basically any thread you happen to post in.  What's the issue, did your medication run out?
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
they r full of shit just like dem NEM guys ... NxT and NEM... same shit.

ppl who r invested in some shit will sometimes even kill for theyr penny investment no matter what...  some humans r like that dude.  nem and nxt is probably the worst example u could give for this terminator behavior.

~CfA~
Why is it that NxT supporters always have to either lie, attack, or tell you that you're a troll/sock puppet account or being jealous or all of this at once?  Hell, they'll even go and spam your entire topic which isn't about NxT at all in the first place.

I realized there's some sort of NxTmania obsessive protective disorder they're infested with.  NxT reminds me of a crazy church.  These guys try to missionize everybody but they don't quite get nobody wants to join their circle.  Nobody except themselves is interested in their scam operations and honestly, how do they even think anyone is going to be impressed like this?

NxT guys can release new features all day, doesn't change the fact that nobody's interested in buying the coin other than the NxT insiders themselves.  A smart man knows rich stakeholders will dump their coins on you.  Now they even have a hacker owning 8M of the coins who may dump his coins on you any time he wishes, bringing the price down to a new all time low.  

No, thank you.  No, NxT church priests, popes and altar boys, we won't buy into your wealth generating ponzi scheme where 100% of the 1 billion coins were distributed to a few people with 73 initial addresses - come on, is this some sort of weird joke you're playing here? Everything is bad in their opinion but NxT is like the 8th world wonder.  What's wrong with these guys, seriously?  

Pages:
Jump to: