Pages:
Author

Topic: Nyancat.io - The Crypto Racing Game - page 8. (Read 5602 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 2
October 06, 2019, 02:42:16 AM
So, nyancats will now mine coins for me? Is it already in the game or its just a concept?
No its hasn't been added into the game yet but its still more than just a concept
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
October 06, 2019, 02:35:22 AM
So, nyancats will now mine coins for me? Is it already in the game or its just a concept?
Activity: 56
October 06, 2019, 02:26:30 AM
One start I'm almost there  Cool Cool Cool

https://i.imgur.com/sk1tpsX.png
Why the hell you're upgrading common cat if you have an uncommon one???
I bought uncommon cat just a few days ago when common cat already had around 60 races so I decided to just keep using him instead
Bad decision, 1 star will only give common nyan a 5% portfolio unlocked, which is nothing.
Activity: 21
October 06, 2019, 02:24:04 AM
Why is everyone so negative about the game nyancat?

maybe becuse people want to play real games and not these waste your money simulators.
its all about drainging its players from money and as soon as the players drop off they create a new game to start the cylce all over.
nyancat is more like a gambling simulator at this point. You aren't going to say gambling is waste of money right? You can make x3 out of your balance or lose it all, its all about luck
I wonder if there are people who can predict coins price for the next 60 seconds. Technically its a short period of time so it should be possible, right?
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
October 06, 2019, 02:14:52 AM

I bought uncommon cat just a few days ago when common cat already had around 60 races so I decided to just keep using him instead
Activity: 224
October 06, 2019, 02:07:23 AM

maybe becuse people want to play real games and not these waste your money simulators.
its all about drainging its players from money and as soon as the players drop off they create a new game to start the cylce all over.
nyancat is more like a gambling simulator at this point. You aren't going to say gambling is waste of money right? You can make x3 out of your balance or lose it all, its all about luck
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
October 05, 2019, 06:07:28 PM

Activity: 123
October 05, 2019, 02:55:41 PM
Activity: 45
October 05, 2019, 01:36:38 PM

You meant to type one star right? Congratulations anyway! But this wont give you much, just a pathetic 5% portfolio unlocked
Activity: 48
October 05, 2019, 01:30:20 PM
Whats the reason to buy cats if you can just upgrade your common kitty?
Activity: 29
October 05, 2019, 01:28:24 PM

Same with me, I only use the default nyancat now simply because I got my epic cat much later when the default one already had about 70 exp.
Activity: 29
October 05, 2019, 01:17:48 PM
I did not go into this topic more than a month and in that time has accumulated 40 pages of threads. I'm shocked. Has the game really become so popular?
Feels like the whole game audience was gathered from bitcointalk, I guess the banners did their job huh
Pretty sure they did. But its not the only place the advertisement was bought right?

The sponsorship with waves did its job aswell
Sure, I've seen a lot of topics about waves launching a game and all that. It surely helped nyancat become popular
Activity: 21
October 05, 2019, 12:45:40 PM
I did not go into this topic more than a month and in that time has accumulated 40 pages of threads. I'm shocked. Has the game really become so popular?
Feels like the whole game audience was gathered from bitcointalk, I guess the banners did their job huh
Pretty sure they did. But its not the only place the advertisement was bought right?

The sponsorship with waves did its job aswell
Activity: 76
October 05, 2019, 12:42:59 PM
Did anybody get a legendary cat yet? How is it? I need to know how is to have a 100% unlocked portfolio
Activity: 106
October 05, 2019, 12:30:43 PM
So, no leaderboard until the new gameplay? That sucks.
I know right, but hey, atleast we will get a new gameplay features isn't that awesome? It worth waiting
Not just new features but a completely new gameplay.
I hope they will keep the visual part of races. It seems pretty cool and well made
I want the race to be smoother
Smoother is what way? You want it to be longer than 1 minute is that what you mean?
To race not lag (pinging)
Never met any lags during the race, for real, there's just not many things to lag
Activity: 186
October 05, 2019, 12:19:49 PM

Activity: 197
October 05, 2019, 11:50:47 AM

October 05, 2019, 11:41:32 AM
that means they have succeeded in getting people interested and asking about projects that sound simple, i'm not saying it's impossible if the team really worked hard all this time and was determined to achieve great success with people who had supported
Yeah, they definetely succeded in getting people's attention, and I glad they did
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
October 04, 2019, 10:29:42 PM
that means they have succeeded in getting people interested and asking about projects that sound simple, i'm not saying it's impossible if the team really worked hard all this time and was determined to achieve great success with people who had supported
October 04, 2019, 11:47:19 AM
Pages:
Jump to: