Pages:
Author

Topic: O.5 BTC... What do you think about this portfolio? - page 2. (Read 966 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 459
hi friends, how about monetha or coindash? I think this coin is quite potential. now the price is quite cheap. I heard in 2018 there will be a price pump.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Your portfolio looks solid to me, however I would add BTC as the last coin to it. If you want to make it a alt-only portfolio you might add komodo or my recent favourite BitBay. No investment advice here, just my personal favourites at the moment.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
iota is good, you need ripple and btc in there. everything else is crap.
Activity: 477
Merit: 261
if i have 0.5 bitcoin i want buy in my portofilio
waves
ETH
LTC
xrp
nxt

doge is good to ,  because this now cheap price
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
Dont do what this guy is offering, i am sure that he is trying to run a ponzi scheme or something related to steal coins, and that project is crap, i would not even put a single dollar in there.

Veltor swap is live. Buy and Swap your Veltor (VLT) tokens for brand new Alvalor ERC20 tokens (legit, transparent and innovative project based in Luxemburg). Hurry, becuz supply at low price is limited!

Do not put more than 20% of your money in waves, it is a risky coin, it only deserves no more than 5 percent of your balance.

And elixir will be a big one, but it will take some months, or just weeks to earn the enough attention from all the community (i dont know why no one is talking about this coin in here)

Take a look over cardano, that is a good coin and i have some funds over it
Activity: 382
Merit: 311
looks beautiful, dude You can add Ethereum to the list
Ethereum a good investment option for 2018

My List:

TaaS
Bitdice
Goal Bonanza
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
How many times are you all going to repeat the same? This question has already been asked and answered many times in here, and they are always saying the same.. put a half on bitcoin and the other half on bla bla bla..

i have now O.5 BTC for Invest What do you think about this portfolio?

Follow this pattern, and put the other half on bitcoin & ethereum, it should be fine only because you are investing in safe coins, and you know that they are not suddenly going to drop to 0.

20% iota
20% Elix

And please, stop asking this crap, it has already been answered.
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
i have now O.5 BTC for Invest.
What do you think about this portfolio?

20% iota
20% waves
20% lisk
20% Elix
20% i don't now - any ideas?

Best Smiley
Keep the 20% to btc to secure profits with it. Bitcoin has been the most profitable coin in the past few years and it will be profitable just to hodl bitcoin for a few years. I think your portfolio is good except elix. You should change it into omisego if you have the chance. It will be one the most profitable coin to hodl in the next year to come. You can also try to invest into encryptotel it is undervalued ATM but I am sure it will be profitable to hold it because team is active and is continuously releasing updates.
Activity: 256

20% iota
20% waves
20% lisk
20% Elix

Best Smiley

Spectrecoin (XSPEC) would be a prime candidate.  Privacy coins are the wave of the future, and Spectrecoin has some of the most robust privacy and anonymity technology available.

There are only around 21 million in circulation, yet the price is still well under $1.  This is not likely to remain the case for long.

This is one coin which should easily reach $5-10 within a year, and it would still be undervalued, imo.

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
if I were you. btc I'd be too. very instant change. btc never crashed. the value of the coin but BTC rises as the other is decreasing.

the choice is yours. but you need to keep 0x and ETH.  Cool
gon
Activity: 460
Merit: 251

20% iota
20% waves
20% lisk
20% Elix

Best Smiley

I think IOTA is overrated right now at 4$ and  I would change it with Cardano.
Otherwise it's a nice portfolio but you will need to hold it over an year to have a significant gain.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11

20% iota
20% waves
20% lisk
20% Elix

Best Smiley

Lovely list you've got.

Your last 20% should be a long term investment and should be below $1 mark; this would allow you amass more units and increase percentage of profit per coin.

1. Cardano
2. EOS
3. FUNFAIR

Credible ICOs are also good; research on any, make sure you read their Whitepaper and make sure their roadmap is realistic. Gaot to GitHub and check out the activities going on behind the scene. Generally protect your interest by research.
Activity: 162
Oh Elix is nice. I will today buy 1000 Elix more.
2018 this coin will stand by 5$ - 10$.
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
Hi,

Your list is good, I ha ve both WAVES and ELIX...ELIX is so low in terms of market cap...this is the "little" one I bet on...

I would add KOMODO (KMD) because 2018 will be a really good one for Decentralized Exchange so I bet strong on both WAVES/KOMODO...

Oh what is KMD. I will take a look.
Bitcoin i have. The other 20% i will Invest.
Activity: 104
Hi,

Your list is good, I ha ve both WAVES and ELIX...ELIX is so low in terms of market cap...this is the "little" one I bet on...

I would add KOMODO (KMD) because 2018 will be a really good one for Decentralized Exchange so I bet strong on both WAVES/KOMODO...
Activity: 406
BAILOUT
Your portfolio looks good, you can invest in those coins. For that 20%, you can continue to hold keep bitcoin. Maybe it can continue its rally to over $20.000
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
PRetty good. Never heard of helix though
Activity: 896
Merit: 505

20% iota
20% waves
20% lisk
20% Elix