Pages:
Author

Topic: Obama wants to kill you. - page 2. (Read 1538 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
November 26, 2015, 08:12:31 AM
well lets not compound the problem and elect hillary next.... UGH!  I'm not opposed to a female president but she is a bitchy robot

I don't really blame you for that I'm leaning more towards Donald Trump and or Bernie
Kind of a ABH at the moment but that's mainly due to my strong distaste of Monsanto.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
November 26, 2015, 07:34:21 AM
The entire world knows Obama is a failed experiment. America will NEVER make that mistake again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 26, 2015, 02:32:57 AM
well lets not compound the problem and elect hillary next.... UGH!  I'm not opposed to a female president but she is a bitchy robot
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
November 26, 2015, 12:18:32 AM
While I tend to agree w/ you, Obama isn't in charge and is merely a puppet for those that are. First of all, this country has grown weary of wars and especially using our boys and girls as the ground game when it didn't work so well in Iraq and Afghanistan. This ineptness in his leadership is what is driving the people to want a stronger president to lead a tough America once again. It's all by design and this is why I hope Rand Paul starts catching on so his foreign policy of non-interventionism will win the day and make America safer once again and not blowing heaps of money on this crap.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 25, 2015, 09:10:37 PM
Hello everybody..

Well i think the time has arrive, Obama and his demented elite have advanced from creating terrorist groups like al qaeda which later become into isis to create take overs on the sovereign countries they want to control without the disaprove of the international community.

In other words, they are acting just like Hitler but as they learnt from him, they knew is not good to be the "bad boy" of the movie, so they have been creating this virtual and not existent problems on those countries to have an excuse to send troops and control them, at the end the result is the same: an invasion of a sovereign contry.

But now that their plans have not been as planned, that "shady" and discrete operation is not valid anymore!, Obama is directly promoting a WW3!, now they ended caring even what the international community is saying to accomplish their goals.

Obama said it was a valid move to shot down the Rusian aircraft!! That could be enough motives for others to start a big war, so it seems obama care more of Rusia killing their "moderate" rebels (who shoots soldiers in parachute) than starting the WW3 because maybe that's what they want!, they want a big war to save their country from bankrupt!.

So any president triying to trigger and provoke another country who has thousands of nuclear weapons to enter a big war means he want to start the WW3.

If a new big war starts now it will obviously kill millions of people in tens of countries, this means Obama doesnt care if you or your relatives die, that's it, the beast revealed itself as what it is: the evil.
Pages:
Jump to: