Pages:
Author

Topic: Obama Was Impressed By Lion-Killing - page 2. (Read 1129 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
August 04, 2015, 07:43:28 AM
President Obama was really impressed by lion-killing years before his administration started investigating the killing of Cecil the Lion.

Obama, whose administration is assisting the Zimbabwean government in an investigation into Cecil’s killing by Minnesota dentist Walter Palmer, didn’t used to have a problem with lion-killing, according to his 1995 book “Dreams From My Father.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/08/01/obama-once-was-impressed-by-lion-killing/#ixzz3hqTMinck

How rich is this? Obama wrote about a lion killing in his book. How funny. I hope this makes mainstream news. Of course it won't hurt his image, but it's ironic anyway.

Of course, Obama was talking about a tribal tradition of killing lions with spears while you are talking about a bored Dentist killing a half-tame park lion with modern weapons.

I've hunted all my life, and poachers like this jack-o** (*)(*)(*)(*) me off to no end.

We now return you to your Obamaphobia frenzy.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 04, 2015, 07:41:52 AM
How rich is this? Obama wrote about a lion killing in his book. How funny. I hope this makes mainstream news. Of course it won't hurt his image, but it's ironic anyway.

he evolved

In case you haven't noticed, Democrats are allowed to do that while Republicans must hold the same position they held 50 years ago
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
August 04, 2015, 07:40:25 AM
Must be extra slow on the news today.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 04, 2015, 07:36:56 AM
President Obama was really impressed by lion-killing years before his administration started investigating the killing of Cecil the Lion.

Obama, whose administration is assisting the Zimbabwean government in an investigation into Cecil’s killing by Minnesota dentist Walter Palmer, didn’t used to have a problem with lion-killing, according to his 1995 book “Dreams From My Father.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/08/01/obama-once-was-impressed-by-lion-killing/#ixzz3hqTMinck

Pages:
Jump to: