Pages:
Author

Topic: Obesity in america- is capitalism to blame? - page 2. (Read 1050 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
October 13, 2016, 05:21:04 PM
Who is to be blamed for the number of overweight adults and children in the US? do you guys think private companies that sell whatever it takes make money should shoulder the blame? Then again, we should remember that in a capitalist society, the consumers decide what is produced through demand.

A study done in 2012 classified almost 35% of american adults as being obese

imo, eating healthy is expensive, thereforee, people have to eat what they can afford, and because of capitalism, the only food people can afford are often unhealthy, for this reason, i think capitalism is to be blamed. What do you guys think?

actually eating healthy would be cheap if everyone is doing it.

for example it would be enough to eat meat once a week and only vegetables and green stuff :3

hell on earth, its better to let 3rd world people starve Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 510
Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god
October 13, 2016, 04:52:10 PM
Who is to be blamed for the number of overweight adults and children in the US? do you guys think private companies that sell whatever it takes make money should shoulder the blame? Then again, we should remember that in a capitalist society, the consumers decide what is produced through demand.

A study done in 2012 classified almost 35% of american adults as being obese

imo, eating healthy is expensive, thereforee, people have to eat what they can afford, and because of capitalism, the only food people can afford are often unhealthy, for this reason, i think capitalism is to be blamed. What do you guys think?
Pages:
Jump to: