Pages:
Author

Topic: Obsolete - please remove - page 2. (Read 622 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 02:41:40 AM
Do you need a French translation? I can help you with this. Write to me, please, if interested. Thanks.

We will have a translation bounty soon! Join the Telegram to get notified: t.me/gofindai
Activity: 193
September 30, 2018, 01:01:10 AM
Do you need a French translation? I can help you with this. Write to me, please, if interested. Thanks.
Activity: 282
September 30, 2018, 12:38:55 AM
I can help you with Ukrainian/Russian translation, if you needed. Just inform me.
Some bounty for the translation?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 08:15:37 PM
Bounty thread has a link to the airdrop: https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/Tql6PHG3T9ZONhlk1
Posting here for convenience Smiley
September 28, 2018, 08:41:35 PM
Gofind Ai technology makes a shopping more less time to find what clothes or how much the clothes that wearing on specific person. This idea will have a huge impact on fashion by knowing what is the trending clothes for the month/year using a photo of it.

By using this application I can find what you want with accuracy by taking a picture only. This application makes me find such thing easily like finding a great games, finding girls, and for navigation.

Im sure that this Project will become popular soon because it has a great idea and doing it on actual application. I hope this project expand more and have a marketing to know this Project by people.

Thanks for the kind words! The best part is the photo app is just one example of the sApps that can be launched on the platform.
We hope a lot of new businesses will be launched using GoFind.World!

Make sure you join us on t.me/gofindai to stay up to date
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 7
September 28, 2018, 05:50:28 PM
Gofind Ai technology makes a shopping more less time to find what clothes or how much the clothes that wearing on specific person. This idea will have a huge impact on fashion by knowing what is the trending clothes for the month/year using a photo of it.

By using this application I can find what you want with accuracy by taking a picture only. This application makes me find such thing easily like finding a great games, finding girls, and for navigation.

Im sure that this Project will become popular soon because it has a great idea and doing it on actual application. I hope this project expand more and have a marketing to know this Project by people.
September 28, 2018, 04:40:33 PM
reserved
September 28, 2018, 04:40:00 PM
Details TBA
Pages:
Jump to: