Pages:
Author

Topic: obsoleted - page 3. (Read 8482 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 04, 2014, 11:29:42 PM

It is the same Monex that is in the Eagleford Oil & Gas Boom in Texas. :-)

I see a lot of Cash behind this project.

Bingo, that is him, now you know why i fully back him and his development team.

By the way, very soon.. big announcement about AtenCoin will come. 

You astroturfers are so full of shit.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 04, 2014, 11:11:48 PM
LOL what a fail shitcoin... straight c&p gl.
Activity: 112
March 04, 2014, 10:47:06 PM
How do you plan on distributing these coins around the world when most of the world has no idea what crypto currency even is, or ever heard of it? When I mention bitcoin to someone, most just nod there head, pretending to actually understand what I am talking about. I bet of the 45% reserved for world distribution, not even .01% gets delivered. Of the ridiculous 5% remaining, how much of that is for yourself? You seem to bury your piece of the pie in the amount reserved for bounties and giveaways. 
Activity: 3
March 04, 2014, 10:26:15 PM

Please keep me in the Business Development Loop.

Activity: 126
March 04, 2014, 03:42:52 AM
After reading the whole pre-ann, I saw this coin as a mixture of Quark, Mint, Aurora, GPU Tongue Tongue Grin

Aurora vs Aten                                   
Distributed to Iceland ppl vs Distributed to the globe   Shocked

Quark vs Aten
Nothing new  Roll Eyes

Mint vs Aten
Decreasing POS vs Increasing POS   Grin

GPU vs Aten
Backed up by GPU stocks vs Backed up by oil  Shocked

Sounds a promising idea.  But any evidence  Huh Huh

Pieces of Evidence Are Coming !!!!!  Cheesy

I will keep everybody here updated.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
March 04, 2014, 02:21:58 AM
After reading the whole pre-ann, I saw this coin as a mixture of Quark, Mint, Aurora, GPU Tongue Tongue Grin

Aurora vs Aten                                   
Distributed to Iceland ppl vs Distributed to the globe   Shocked

Quark vs Aten
Nothing new  Roll Eyes

Mint vs Aten
Decreasing POS vs Increasing POS   Grin

GPU vs Aten
Backed up by GPU stocks vs Backed up by oil  Shocked

Sounds a promising idea.  But any evidence  Huh Huh
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
March 04, 2014, 12:56:51 AM
• Total of 2.1 trillion BGC

5% coins are premined

5% of 2.1 trillion?  These premines get more bolder by the week.
March 04, 2014, 12:46:28 AM

Bingo, that is him, now you know why i fully back him and his development team.

By the way, very soon.. big announcement about AtenCoin will come. 
Activity: 3
March 04, 2014, 12:36:36 AM

March 04, 2014, 12:20:49 AM
Just toss me a name on the board of the foundation, no need for biography

Director of NAC Foundation: Marcus, known as Monex, an Oil & Gas Financer. He is also an Oil and Gas Production Operator.

Robert Lewis, former Hedgefund Manager, now works for NAC Foundation‏.
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
March 04, 2014, 12:12:07 AM
Just toss me a name on the board of the foundation, no need for biography
March 04, 2014, 12:10:05 AM
Don't fall for scammers. Save you time, money and dreams.

We are a serious development and business team. Time will prove that we are not scammers.

Furthermore, people have their "free will" to join us or not.

If you just join the minting, you just use the computation power.  However, I do assure you that our Black Gold Fever will distribute the premined BGC to people (early miners) who have AtenCoins in their wallets (Proof-of-Stake). According to our estimation, most of the premined coins (45% of maximum amount, i.e. 90% of 1 trillion premined coins) will be distributed to hundred millions of people within 2 weeks.
legendary
March 03, 2014, 11:57:35 PM
Just looking for a few names on the board of the NAC foundation.  Can you help me with that?

Thanks for your questions. We will prepare the brief biography for each of our board members, and will be posted to NAC foundation website and atencoin websites in near future.

Ok Thanks

How long?

1-2 days, 1 week?

How many BTC's for Platinum membership?

March 03, 2014, 11:55:39 PM
Just looking for a few names on the board of the NAC foundation.  Can you help me with that?

Thanks for your questions. We will prepare the brief biography for each of our board members, and will be posted to NAC foundation website and atencoin websites in near future.
legendary
March 03, 2014, 11:53:21 PM
Activity: 196
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 03, 2014, 11:33:10 PM
My sincere apologies for mixing which coin you ripped off and rebranded as your own.   Roll Eyes

No need to apology at all.  Cheesy
Please pay more attention to our coin specifications and missions. We did spend a lot of time and discussion on deciding the coin maximum, block generation time and block reward strategy and transaction fee. We have been doing a good number of testing and blockchain resets. Our programmer told the AtenCoin team that his spent some time to make 2.1 trillions practically feasible (maybe a kind of floating point issue, I can't remember the details). Furthermore, 45% of AtenCoin (~1 trillion) will be distributed via Black Gold Fever Campaign, a novel PoS method.

Sorry...I seem to have forgotten this in my last post.  Didn't think it'd be necessary:

March 03, 2014, 11:31:52 PM
Quick Comparison

1 This was directly copied & pasted from the BitQuark ANN - Same w/ the "3 rounds random" part

You get the point...a blatant copy & paste job.  Nothing new.  Nothing innovative.  Just another scam to line some random dude's pockets...not a developer - just a random dude...and people will still mine this shit.  *sigh*

haha.. Good job. However, I have to admit that we just copy from QuarkCoin, but not BitQuark. In fact, BitQuark also copies from QuarkCoin!!

Please check out the specification of QuarkCoin
The first line: Super secure hashing: 9 rounds of hashing from 6 hashing functions (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein). 3 rounds apply a random hashing function.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-qrk-quark-core-010-upgrade-260031

My sincere apologies for mixing which coin you ripped off and rebranded as your own.   Roll Eyes

No need to apology at all.  Cheesy
Please pay more attention to our coin specifications and missions. We did spend a lot of time and discussion on deciding the coin maximum, block generation time and block reward strategy and transaction fee. We have been doing a good number of testing and blockchain resets. Our programmer told the AtenCoin team that his spent some time to make 2.1 trillions practically feasible (maybe a kind of floating point issue, I can't remember the details). Furthermore, 45% of AtenCoin (~1 trillion) will be distributed via Black Gold Fever Campaign, a novel PoS method.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
March 03, 2014, 11:25:20 PM
Activity: 196
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 03, 2014, 11:22:43 PM
Quick Comparison

1 This was directly copied & pasted from the BitQuark ANN - Same w/ the "3 rounds random" part

You get the point...a blatant copy & paste job.  Nothing new.  Nothing innovative.  Just another scam to line some random dude's pockets...not a developer - just a random dude...and people will still mine this shit.  *sigh*

haha.. Good job. However, I have to admit that we just copy from QuarkCoin, but not BitQuark. In fact, BitQuark also copies from QuarkCoin!!

Please check out the specification of QuarkCoin
The first line: Super secure hashing: 9 rounds of hashing from 6 hashing functions (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein). 3 rounds apply a random hashing function.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-qrk-quark-core-010-upgrade-260031

March 03, 2014, 11:21:30 PM
Pages:
Jump to: