Pages:
Author

Topic: Obvious ETC manipulation to keep the price low - page 2. (Read 1234 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 265
Yup.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
Huge sell and buy walls strategically placed to trigger people selling low, I wish I saved the screenshots but I can't find them. Anyway this behavior happens often so I will try to catch it again.

There are big deep pockets invested in the ETH-DAO scam that hate to see ETC surviving as a coin and are doing everything they can to keep it down. Once ETH dumpers run out of ETC it will go to 0.006+ where it belongs.

Let's not forget ETH is a dead project lead by a 21 year old immature kid that had a mental breakdown and acted as a central banker to stop people from freely selling their shitcoins as the DAO attacked happened:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/4oif2x/dao_attack_exchanges_please_pause_eth_and_dao/

He got roasted even in his own reddit

–]SixLegsGood 140 points 1 month ago

What hypocrisy! The DAO hasn't been 'hacked'. Ethereum is working 100% as designed. You smart contract lovers soon turn over a new leaf when you lose your own cash. Here are the facts:

1) Ethereum is working exactly as designed. 2+2 still equals 4.

2) The DAO is working exactly as the code specifies. The EVM isn't mistreating the DAO code at all, it is running as per the specification.

3) So there is a recursive payout 'problem'? No there isn't. It was all in the specification. When the DAO was fund raising, it was explicit that the only thing that mattered was the DAO's contract code. Nothing else should be taken as being reliable. Well, the contract code is still operating exactly as it was specified. A 'hacker' is merely using the code in ways that were there to see, should anyone have looked. How can they be stealing when they are just using the code?

4) Do you see the problem with 'trustless' contracts now, suckers? Anyone who claims that the DAO has gone wrong is at odds with the original investment statements. Attempts to block eth transfers is such blatant two-faced hypocrisy.

ETH and Vitalik's popularity is extremely damaged even within the ETH community. ETC will start climbing sooner or later. We'll meet again.
Pages:
Jump to: