Pages:
Author

Topic: [OCEANX] OceanX - Token Backed By Real Assets - NEW THREAD COMING SOON - page 7. (Read 17742 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
Dividends from trading will be distributed monthly as I stated in the OP. Only divs from gpu and burst mining will be made weekly. Wink

​​

Next mining distribution: 25th April
Next trading distribution: 20th ​May
legendary
I really am happy with BURST OCEAN and I believe this to be one of the best asset tokens on the BURST exchange and am in it for the long haul. I wish you every success as you grow this asset huge for us.   Smiley

Thank you for the support! We are working hard to bring wealth to our shareholders and get BurstOcean to the heights!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I really am happy with BURST OCEAN and I believe this to be one of the best asset tokens on the BURST exchange and am in it for the long haul. I wish you every success as you grow this asset huge for us.   Smiley
legendary
algo mining?

We mine the most profitable coin for gpu mining. Currently we mine ZEC and we have an average hashrate of 1649 Sol/s.
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
Activity: 602
Merit: 263
Portuguese translation if needed.
legendary
BurstOcean GPU Mining Farm

It is still a small farm but we want to grow it much bigger as you can see in the roadmap. Wink

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Just see this project and I will follow it Once it's available for launching. is it possible for mining?

The project has already been launched 5 months ago,on November 4th 2016,but it was launched only in the burst community. Now I have decided to publish it here for more awareness. As it is an asset you can't mine it. You can buy it and you will receive weekly and monthly dividends. Until now ROI has been around 3%/month but most of our funds were invested into burst and gpu mining which does not give such big returns.

That is why I am investing the funds which come from the first distribution batch into trading which I am very confident it will boost up the ROI to about
8-10%/month and growing every month due to the fact I am reinvesting a small percent of the earnings. Wink
Please read the OP thoroughly and ask any questions you might have.

Thank you for your clear explanation. I understand the kind of this asset. Good luck to you, guy.
legendary
Just see this project and I will follow it Once it's available for launching. is it possible for mining?

The project has already been launched 5 months ago,on November 4th 2016,but it was launched only in the burst community. Now I have decided to publish it here for more awareness. As it is an asset you can't mine it. You can buy it and you will receive weekly and monthly dividends. Until now ROI has been around 3%/month but most of our funds were invested into burst and gpu mining which does not give such big returns.

That is why I am investing the funds which come from the first distribution batch into trading which I am very confident it will boost up the ROI to about
8-10%/month and growing every month due to the fact I am reinvesting a small percent of the earnings. Wink
Please read the OP thoroughly and ask any questions you might have.

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
legendary
BOUNTY CAMPAIGN

TRANSLATIONS

We're looking for the following translations:
Chinese-reserved for @qiman
Russian
Indonesian
Spanish
Greek
Turkish
Deutsch(German)

*Keep in mind that the translations must be made with full editing(you can't post only the text instead of images)
*Google translate NOT ALLOWED(obviously)

REWARD: 100 BurstOcean/translation

Translation bounty campaign is now OPEN!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
This is a great asset. I have a big bag of BURST OCEAN ASSET and it is one of the best performing assets on the BURST ASSET EXCHANGE!!! I get dividends straight into my BURST WALLET every week and I am very happy with it. I think the price is very cheap now also which means it's a good time to buy before it grows big.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
hello any bounty for translation? i want to reserve indonesia translate
please pm me if you neet translator....
thank you  Smiley
legendary
BOUNTY CAMPAIGN

TRANSLATIONS

We're looking for the following translations:
Chinese-reserved by @qiman
Russian-reserved by @xland86
Indonesian-reserved by @auroboros
Spanish
Greek-reserved by @killerjoegreece
Turkish-reserved by @mizrak
Deutsch(German)- reserved by @shewasfourteen
Portuguese-reserved by @Lipe490
French-reserved by @koko UK

*Keep in mind that the translations must be made with full editing(you can't post only the text instead of images)
*Google translate NOT ALLOWED(obviously)

REWARD: 100 BurstOcean/translation
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: