Pages:
Author

Topic: $OCL: Next Big Coin After $WAVES . $.07 EASILY 10-20X - page 3. (Read 3402 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Very promosing project. There has been little news or announcements bit price is soaring already. I do believe that before the end of 2018 the price can easily double. Now is the chance to get 10k+ OCL to get all the benefits from the investors pool!

Is it better to invest now or else wait for the price to go down a bit?

Sorry I mean the end of 2017. I dont know. I think its pretty undervalued (ico only 370 ppl invested 1 million total). With waves platform 1.0 this year OCL will be used more and more. I suggest people try to buy 10k OCL before its too expensive.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
CHEERS
Very promosing project. There has been little news or announcements bit price is soaring already. I do believe that before the end of 2018 the price can easily double. Now is the chance to get 10k+ OCL to get all the benefits from the investors pool!

Is it better to invest now or else wait for the price to go down a bit?
Activity: 49

CHEERS
Very SAFE. $WAVES platform is extremely advanced.
Thanks mate i have just withdrawn my waves token from exchange to the DEX platform. Is there any reward if leave in there for some time?
Activity: 175
Merit: 101
Hello, i just purchased some OCL on the Waves Client. Now i got the amount i bought in my portfolio. Do i have to do anything else like sending it to a wallet or is that already enough?

You're fine.
Activity: 7
Hello, i just purchased some OCL on the Waves Client. Now i got the amount i bought in my portfolio. Do i have to do anything else like sending it to a wallet or is that already enough?
Very SAFE. $WAVES platform is extremely advanced.
CHEERS
Hi how secured is the dex platform i would like to withdraw my waves tokens from my exchange to the dex
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Hard to get for newbies. When ocl goes to an exchange. Don't need to draw a picture?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Waves DEX

Don't forget you have to own 0.003 waves so the order can fulfill
$WAVES
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Where to buy this coin?

Activity: 280
I love crypto
Seems like the price going up allready. Think Ill wait for it to come down. Got some OCL free from faucet allready.
Activity: 238
wonder what jumps first, waves or the tokens Cheesy

hope the tokens so you can resell them for waves before it goes up lol
Activity: 44
Any of you experienced any kind of error when buying OCL? I choose the amount and it gives me an error saying " Order has not been created"
Do you have enough waves for the 0.003 transaction fee?

Got it! I had no waves for the fee, and had to place an order for waves. Then i was able to make the $OCL order. Ty for your help
Activity: 602
Any of you experienced any kind of error when buying OCL? I choose the amount and it gives me an error saying " Order has not been created"
Do you have enough waves for the 0.003 transaction fee?

It's because there is a fee of 0.003 Waves and it's not automatically calculated.

It means that you just have to reduce your order by 0.003 Waves (or 0.5 OCL more or less) and it will be ok.

Already did that. Still i get the same error. Weird
Activity: 69
Merit: 10

It's because there is a fee of 0.003 Waves and it's not automatically calculated.

It means that you just have to reduce your order by 0.003 Waves (or 0.5 OCL more or less) and it will be ok.
Pages:
Jump to: