Pages:
Author

Topic: October and December are the months of Crypto ??? - page 33. (Read 61688 times)

copper member
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
Using the last year market chart to judge this year is not gonna work that way.  Even thoght I wish it happen that way but I don't thing the month have any influences on the crypto
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Do you think October and December are the months of Crypto and BTC?
if I don't think that October to December is a month for crypto or btc, but the month for some altcoins will rise in land because the bounty program is a little and there is a lot of scams.
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
In the crypto any time anything can happen. Mainly on the coin development or adoption related news result in the price surge or sometimes bad news result in price fall. Last year we saw those things in the Oct, Sept, Dec. But, It's just hope of many people, same things will be happen every year. Maybe this hope can pick the market up but in reality it's not matter which month for crypto or not  Wink
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
It seems to me that in two months a situation in the cryptoforeign exchange market not to change and the price for cryptocurrency won't grow. Moreover, I expect much more still reductions of price in the next months.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102

I don't think October is good for Crypto my opinion even until December not good for trading , but who knows maybe in the near time the price will increase . cryptocurrency is unpredictable .
Activity: 238
Merit: 144
Autumn is the time when activity returns to all markets, and crypto is no exception. I think prices may rise this fall. IMHO
Activity: 91
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
This year growth of cryptocurrency will not be. I wait for growth by next summer. All will sell cryptocurrency and there will be growth but it will be not earlier than summer of the next year.
Activity: 314
Merit: 11
I'm not investor
I think so, look in any chart of the years.
If you see the chart now, we have been growing, mate Smiley I don't think at the end of 2018 will moon. But I hope in early or mid-2019 will be pumping and blockchain is the new technology for helping human activity
Activity: 154
I think that by this time the price will begin to recover as there is positive news but I'm more inclined that the growth will be in 2019 !
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
What makes everyone think that this fall the winter market will grow? Just because he grew up that year? But if it were possible to predict the behavior of the market on the calendar, we would all have become millionaires long ago.
The market will rise and down alternately. Maybe they see the market falls for a long time, so they I think it will increase in the end of this year. I don't the market will grow but I will very happy if it happens
Activity: 168
I was waiting all 2018 year when market will recover and finally I see so movements in positive way I hope that end of the year will be better
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
 Definitely the bull run is showing signs of coming this month because almost all the altcoins are going up in prices.. Hopefully by December the market will be balanced
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Hope remains that all the same at the end of this year you and I will be able to see how this market is still growing and how much the people’s greed is magical, so I think that in general everything will be fine, but as always this is only a possibility
Activity: 662
www.cd3d.app
now October is almost over but I don't see a surprise happening in the market other than yesterday's USDT (Tether) price which dropped. and in my opinion that is not a positive thing so now it is confirmed that the month is for crypto.
Activity: 223
If we need to examine the graphs of the past years, the answer to this question will be yes, because we will see all the bull periods that have been going on in these months. According to an estimate I have seen on this issue before, many large companies are turning to cryptocurrencies to show tax evasion and damage. For this reason, the market volume and demand in the market are increasing and prices have increased in these periods.
Activity: 518
And what about november? There is no any groundbreaking announcements that could do us a favour. Personally I would be happy if things stay like they are now, just not to sink any more. I will wait next crypto year, not month.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Everymonth is a month for the cryptocurrency, we should all still looked positive on the market I know everybody is looking for the big bull run but it can happen anytime not only this october or november or december because of high volatility
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Any specific months doesn`t matter for crypto..
news and widespread adoption will be the turning key for price jump..
So, no need for superstition..
Activity: 96
When we studying previous market chart usually end of a year has shown uptrend. But this these bear market we can't be sure about that. But every thing can be happen. Because this market has already surprised us so many time.   
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
Statistically, you're right. But we all know how cryptocurrency and the entire market in General likes to put the crowd in an awkward position.
Pages:
Jump to: