Pages:
Author

Topic: Octoin - octoin.com platform with a lot of tools for making money - page 10. (Read 4004 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
OCTOIN - SCAM TEAM, COIN VALUE - 0, COIN PURPOSE - NONE, COIN FUTURE - NONE, FUTURE EXCHANGE MARKETS - 0

they have 1 webdesigner, 1 programmer, 1 photo master, and bunch local indonesian unemployed street boys doing webinars meetings...

ou I forgot, they have dozen t shirts with octoin logo and couple attributes with this logo too. Beautiful future business plan.

Trust me to invest in real toilet paper, will bring more profit then OCC.

why do you keep giving negative?
 if you have buried this coin for yourself - then forget about it.
I understand that altcoin is a long-term investment, since there are always a lot of problems at the beginning. But I'm sure that the team will succeed when it works.
Activity: 48
 OCTOIN - SCAM TEAM, COIN VALUE - 0, COIN PURPOSE - NONE, COIN FUTURE - NONE, FUTURE EXCHANGE MARKETS - 0

they have 1 webdesigner, 1 programmer, 1 photo master, and bunch local indonesian unemployed street boys doing webinars meetings...

ou I forgot, they have dozen t shirts with octoin logo and couple attributes with this logo too. Beautiful future business plan.

Trust me to invest in real toilet paper, will bring more profit then OCC.
this is clearly criminal offence, what they did, and depending from amount they stole from people, they should get maximum penalty sentence
THERE IS NO COMPROMISE TO THIS CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES,  they are responsible for stolen our money, and there should be consequences....

change of course - no theft

Yes just play no brain man, and hope for miracle, that you make millions more from us again..............
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
this is clearly criminal offence, what they did, and depending from amount they stole from people, they should get maximum penalty sentence
THERE IS NO COMPROMISE TO THIS CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES,  they are responsible for stolen our money, and there should be consequences....
It is true no matter what the reason that the name of the offense should be punished in proportion to the offense committed may such a case not happen again in the future
copper member
Activity: 224

Not just for me, the entire world of crypto revolves around it, no placement means it is deemed to be so insignificant that it has no basis in crypto world.

This is not the only site you need to hope for

For a fee, you can add any crypto currency to the coinmarketcap, but this does not mean that this crypto currency will succeed.

False, not every crypto gets accepted to coinmarketcap, even if they are willing to pay an arm and a leg for it.

Have you tested this?

copper member

change of course - no theft
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
If this crypto currency was not popular, no one would hold a meeting and people would not come to the conference.

Any fool can hold a meeting for people to come, popularity has nothing to do with that.

For you, the indicator of the success of the Crypto-currency is placement on a coinmarket-cap?

Not just for me, the entire world of crypto revolves around it, no placement means it is deemed to be so insignificant that it has no basis in crypto world.

For a fee, you can add any crypto currency to the coinmarketcap, but this does not mean that this crypto currency will succeed.
False, not every crypto gets accepted to coinmarketcap, even if they are willing to pay an arm and a leg for it.

You have to understand that the validity of the crypto currency is not in the matter of getting into a coinmarketcap but in demand. This is the main indicator - demand and interest.

Since there is only a daily volume around the likes of $50 on the exchanges, it is clear what the demand is for this coin. There is practicly no demand for this coin. Are you really that delusional?

The only thing the team from Indonesia continues to amaze in is holding one scam webinars and conferences one after another. I hope the government in Indonesia wises up and puts people like you in jail where you belong.
Activity: 18
conference and conference... Nothing new. And price of occ is going down Smiley 1 occ = 4USD and they sell for new member is 1 Occ = 100 USD. Scam. Beware of this shit coin.
copper member

In Pasuruan and Tulungagung there will be meetings with users of Octoin - March 11! --- https://octoin.com/news/n247/ ---

The team from Indonesia continues to amaze: in recent months, many webinars and conferences have been held. A lot of people joined our community during this time. Leaders from other countries can safely take an example from them!And they surprise us again by conducting 2 conferences in 1 day.

In the Tulungagung the conference will be held at 18:00 - 21:00 UTC + 07 at the Hotel Istana (Jalan KH Agus Salim No 73-75, Kenayan, Kec. Tulungagung, Kabupaten Tulungagung). Speaker: Mr.Purnomo.

In Pasuruan, the event will be held at 11:00 - 14:00 UTC + 08 in Valencia Resto (Jl.Hayam Huruk No.11 Pasuruan) .Speaker: Imran (082199809998).

Separately it is necessary to say that at the conference in Tulungagung, in addition to the usual program of our speakers, training in trading with crypto-currencies will be presented. By using the skills that you acquire, you will have the opportunity to honestly earn big money with the help of your intellect.
Activity: 18
copper member
I would forget about this sh1t coin, but I will not, cause i need to inform everyone, to avoid this scammers with they scam program!!

AVOID THIS BASTARDS, THEY SCAMMED MORE THEN 500 000 PEOPLE.

I will forget about this sh coin when it will reach 0.0001 $

Look yobit stop accepting OCC  from people, so that means OCTOIN will push they holdings for as much as they can

rate volatility - this is not a scam
I would forget about this sh1t coin, but I will not, cause i need to inform everyone, to avoid this scammers with they scam program!!

AVOID THIS BASTARDS, THEY SCAMMED MORE THEN 500 000 PEOPLE.

I will forget about this sh coin when it will reach 0.0001 $

Look yobit stop accepting OCC  from people, so that means OCTOIN will push they holdings for as much as they can
copper member

The conference in Kediri is over!

Our representatives from Indonesia continue to share their successes! Not so long ago (3rd February) a conference was held in the city of Kediri.

At the conference, led by the leader Mr. Yayang Agung Sundawa visitors could learn about the basics of blockchain, about cryptocurrencies and about our resource Octoin. All interested persons received a lot of new information about the sphere of cryptobusiness.

https://octoin.com/news/n226
copper member

Since your coin exists outside the world of crypto, you need to be enlisted on coinmarketcap for that and octoin has not and will not get enlisted there, you have no rights to talk about the world of crypto. Octoin has only been on the decline since it got listed on yobit and exrates so there is no right time to buy it and there never will be a right time for it either.
Octoin must be Indonesian for scamming people. Keep holding your conferences, your parents must be proud of you how you cheated and still cheat people out of their money. People like you are the lowest of the lowest.

If this crypto currency was not popular, no one would hold a meeting and people would not come to the conference.

For you, the indicator of the success of the Crypto-currency is placement on a coinmarket-cap?
 For a fee, you can add any crypto currency to the coinmarketcap, but this does not mean that this crypto currency will succeed. You have to understand that the validity of the crypto currency is not in the matter of getting into a coinmarketcap but in demand. This is the main indicator - demand and interest.
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
Yobit + exrates Are the owners of this coin (not a crypto)

Yobit and exrates are not the owners of octoin coin. It just happened that these exchanges were the cheapest to enlist their worthless coin. You only need 0.50 BTC to get your coin listed on yobit, exrates msut be similar. Why do you think it didn't get enlisted on cryptopia and such? The cost for that ranges around 10-20 BTC. After ripping off people Octoin didn't even have the common decency to enlist their shite coin on a proper exchange.

the world of crypto currency is very volatile, and of course the price has its volatility. There are periods of growth and there are periods of decline. Now a good opportunity to buy cheap OCTOIN on the stock exchange and earn when the rate is higher
Since your coin exists outside the world of crypto, you need to be enlisted on coinmarketcap for that and octoin has not and will not get enlisted there, you have no rights to talk about the world of crypto. Octoin has only been on the decline since it got listed on yobit and exrates so there is no right time to buy it and there never will be a right time for it either.
Octoin must be Indonesian for scamming people. Keep holding your conferences, your parents must be proud of you how you cheated and still cheat people out of their money. People like you are the lowest of the lowest.

Yobit and exrates has nothing to do with Octoin but octoin does not have to keep up the price because they already took all the BTC ethereum and other altcoins from their customers and exchanged it to a worthless coin at rate 1 OCC = 100$ They put the coin on these 2 exchanges but did not provide the deposit adresses on time and waited untill the coin fell to beneath the 40$ (they first sold their own octoins)
Now it is 5$ worth and we paid over 100$ each.

But be prepared we are preparing to bring you on cought

the world of crypto currency is very volatile, and of course the price has its volatility. There are periods of growth and there are periods of decline. Now a good opportunity to buy cheap OCTOIN on the stock exchange and earn when the rate is higher

THIS GUYS have no shame, I can believe it, that they still write here, probably still planing to sell they own OCC to anyone, just one problem, there is no buyers Cheesy, and wont be
copper member

Yobit and exrates has nothing to do with Octoin but octoin does not have to keep up the price because they already took all the BTC ethereum and other altcoins from their customers and exchanged it to a worthless coin at rate 1 OCC = 100$ They put the coin on these 2 exchanges but did not provide the deposit adresses on time and waited untill the coin fell to beneath the 40$ (they first sold their own octoins)

Activity: 140
Merit: 22
Minimum amount of deposit: 10 USD
Maximum amount of deposit: 100 000 USD
Average monthly profit: from 26% to 32% depending on the status
Type of payments: manual
return of deposit at the end of investment period
Payment systems: PerfectMoney, AdvCash, Payeer, Bitcoin, ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash, Dash

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=search2
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
I tell you what's happening:

WHITE PAPER is scam: all team does not exist, fake photos, fake names......
Yobit + exrates Are the owners of this coin (not a crypto)
they won't get any more people to buy this sh1t coin, everyone knows this scam company - ITS SCAM and occ will go down every single hour, only they trying to keep up the price....

Pages:
Jump to: