Pages:
Author

Topic: Octoin - octoin.com platform with a lot of tools for making money - page 26. (Read 4036 times)

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
So just explain to me why you let us know that you will support ethzero, that means everyone who had  ETH in they wallets will get ETHZERO right?
So after update, we will see our ETH and ETHZERO in our wallet right? Or you just WITHOUT ANY AGREEMENT sold your OCC (0 $ value) for our ETH and ETH ZERO  AGAINST OUR WILL?
You should see ETH and ETZ if had ETH in your wallets
nobody sold your OCC
Activity: 48
LISTEN TO THE SCAMERS CEARFULLY:
THEY SUPORT ETH ZERO FORK, THAT MEANS IF YOU GOT ETHEREUM IN YOUR WALLETS YOU WILL GET ETHEREUM ZERO PLUS, AND AFTER UPDET, YOUR ETHEREUM END ETHEREUM ZERO WILL BE SOLD OUT BY COMPANY, AND THEY GIVE YOU SOME OCC
SO BASICLY THEY TAKE ALL USERS ETHEREUM AND ALSO ETHERIUM ZERO, THEY MADE THIS SUPPORT FOR CASH OUT THIS FORK FOR THEMSELF. SO FOR USERS THIS ETHERIUM ZERO SUPPORT MEANS NOTHING BECAUSE THEY WONT EVEN SEE THEY ETHEREUM AND ETH ZERO
DO THEY THINK THEY WILL GET ANY $ INVESTED IN THEY COIN AFTER ALL?Huh?
IF SITE WILL OPEN, IT WILL CLOSE DOWN IN SEVERAL DAYS
it's just your thoughts. Really no one is deceived. And soon you will see for yourself, stop being afraid because the cabinets are temporarily updated. No reason to worry)

So just explain to me why you let us know that you will support ethzero, that means everyone who had  ETH in they wallets will get ETHZERO right?

So after update, we will see our ETH and ETHZERO in our wallet right? Or you just WITHOUT ANY AGREEMENT sold your OCC (0 $ value) for our ETH and ETH ZERO  AGAINST OUR WILL?
copper member
copper member
THEY SUPORT ETH ZERO FORK, THAT MEANS IF YOU GOT ETHEREUM IN YOUR WALLETS YOU WILL GET ETHEREUM ZERO PLUS, AND AFTER UPDET, YOUR ETHEREUM END ETHEREUM ZERO WILL BE SOLD OUT BY COMPANY, AND THEY GIVE YOU SOME OCC
SO BASICLY THEY TAKE ALL USERS ETHEREUM AND ALSO ETHERIUM ZERO, THEY MADE THIS SUPPORT FOR CASH OUT THIS FORK FOR THEMSELF. SO FOR USERS THIS ETHERIUM ZERO SUPPORT MEANS NOTHING BECAUSE THEY WONT EVEN SEE THEY ETHEREUM AND ETH ZERO
it's just your thoughts. Really no one is deceived. And soon you will see for yourself, stop being afraid because the cabinets are temporarily updated. No reason to worry)
copper member
The results of the competition for 2018 dollars! On the webinar on January 12th!
So, the accepting applications for the contest for the best Octoin logo has been completed. Already on the 12th of January we will show you all the applications and choose the best works.
The webinar will be held at 9:00 PM GMT.  https://octoin.com/news/n125/

SO BASICLY THEY TAKE ALL USERS ETHEREUM AND ALSO ETHERIUM ZERO, THEY MADE THIS SUPPORT FOR CASH OUT THIS FORK FOR THEMSELF. SO FOR USERS THIS ETHERIUM ZERO SUPPORT MEANS NOTHING BECAUSE THEY WONT EVEN SEE THEY ETHEREUM AND ETH ZERO Cheesy

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS , WHAT THE Fxxxxxx THEY DOING

1 OCC =  0 $, and if anyone will pay more, that means they just been scammed
copper member
Since the EtherZero Team have announced the start of Ethereum on 4936270th block on January 19, 2018 at 19:00 - 21:00 PM, Octoin have decided to support EtherZero (ETZ) in our multi currency Octoin wallet.
https://octoin.com/news/n126/
Activity: 6
What is the process of obtaining crypto currency? they just give us a balance in the account on the site?

copper member

any software wallet?
i have question. for example
if i buy 1k OCC and invest all of them. i get profit return in USD or OCC??

- when you register on the site - OCC wallet will be created for you.
- if you buy 1k OCC and invest all of them - you get profit every day in USD .
copper member
SO I TELL EXATLY WHAT HAPEN:
They site offered invest real money to mine zcash and eth, also to invest real money in investment, profit was offcaurse real money. On side they offered to buy they own coins for 1$ telling this will be a future coin.
After some time, they reduce affiliate program bonuses, and took of zcash mining, and also istead of repaying to investors real money, they started to repay they own shhit coins - worth nothing! .....

if it was a scam, the site would be disabled completely. Site is working, the withdrawal OCC is works , you can exchange it on the exchanges to any cryptocurrency exchange rates 
 100$ - 1 OCC . At the moment, the site is being updated in connection with the support of hard fork ETH. We must believe that there is a good future ahead.
And by this we confirm that soon the site will work  again.
This information was provided by the developers.
copper member
We are pleased to announce that our leaders from Indonesia continue to make webinars on the Facebook platform . The next one will take place on January 10th, at 19:00 (WIB).

So subscribe to the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/octoinindonesia/, like it, follow the news and receive notifications of new webinars.

Speaker Hilmi will talk about the intricacies of working with the Octoin platform and give important advice to investors.
https://octoin.com/news/n124/
SO I TELL EXATLY WHAT HAPEN:

They site offered invest real money to mine zcash and eth, also to invest real money in investment, profit was offcaurse real money. On side they offered to buy they own coins for 1$ telling this will be a future coin.

After some time, they reduce affiliate program bonuses, and took of zcash mining, and also istead of repaying to investors real money, they started to repay they own shhit coins - worth nothing!

700 000 coins where sold, that means users had 700 000 coins invested 700 000 $, also they had invested in ETH mining probable 100 times more, mean around 70 000 000  - 100 000 000 $.

Now suddenly they called OCC coin 1 $ internal unis and made quick upgrade, where they took off users 69 993 000 coins back, and left them 7000 coins telling them that it will be 100$ for the coin. THIS IS ALREADY FRAUD AND SCAM where they fooled everyone by big time.

That not the end :  Now people start taking they money off, because they notice the scam, and after 1 day they sut down the site, not letting enyone withdraw the ETH, BTC and other real money.

They just figure out that they will take all this 100 000 000 $ and cash out, and give to users 1 000 000 occ shhit coins, by telling them, now its they job to sell them for 100 $ on the worth 2 trading platforms....

Just to remind to everyone they still have 59  000 000 of this coins (which i dont bilieve, i think they have 100 000 000 000 000 of them) and even this coin will go to market for 1$, they will get they profits..... and all existing users will have a chance maybe get 100 000 in total.

So if you invested 1000 $ you probably end up havin 10 $, maybe a bit more Cheesy

THIS COMPANY WILL GO NOWHERE, I WILL MAKE SURE ALL PEOPLE WILL KNOW ABOUT THIS SCAM BEFORE THEY EVEN HERE THIS NAME  - OCTOIN!!1111111111111111111111111
copper member
Last preparations!

It remains a very little time before the opening of a new era of development of our project: a full-fledged launch of our OctoinCoin cryptocurrency. The tasks for testing the systems readiness to work with OctoinCoin are almost completed. Until now there are several more work processes that have been going on. Read more –> https://octoin.com/news/n171/
After the successful completion of these procedures, users will be able to download the Desktop wallets and withdraw their coins from their Octoin accounts to these wallets.
copper member
The lottery is over! Congratulations to the winners!

So, the large-scale conference in Indonesia, where were more than 1000 people, was successfully concluded. Many useful and productive meetings of Octoin team were held.

There were many participants in a large car and two motobikes. Here are the lucky ones who were luckier than the rest:

Susana – winner of Mitsubishi
Tonika – winner of Honda Vario
Wirawan Wibisono – winner of Honda Scoopy

We invite everyone to continue to participate in contests and prizes, to win and earn money. Octoin gives an excellent opportunity for this - use it!
https://octoin.com/news/n123/
copper member
you can not provide the whitepaper but asking people here to invest.
i just want to see what is next going to be happened
quite true. we need to understood the workflow.
but no whitepaper.
Cryptocurrency OCC has not been issued yet, so the site does not have whitepaper. Of course, as soon as the cryptonomete is released, all documents will be provided. Octoin is a big platform for earning, you probably have not seen the site is not only the future cryptocurrency, Octoin provides a multi-currency purse, p2r exchange, portfolios for investment and cloud mining. I beg you to try and get to know the Octoin better before drawing conclusions. Investing in the future Crypto currency is one of many possibilities.
copper member
We are pleased to announce the next conference in Indonesia. It takes place January 11 at 14:30  in the city of Palangkaraya, at hotel fovere. Jl.G.Obos no 97 Speaker :  Imran
The topic of the conference will be blockchain and various cryptocurrencies.
details carrying out conference and contacts in news: https://octoin.com/news/n122/
copper member
you said that 2 days ago. you lie or what?
some of my community friends told that they can not access their account.
not deceit, I gave you the answer that I received from the developers, since the integration is not only of the Octoin Coin's cryptocurrency on the web, but also the same as the Ethereum Zero fork so it takes more time. I assure you our team strives to do everything qualitatively so you need to wait a little. Soon all the offices will be available. Thank you for understanding.
copper member
https://octoin.com/news/n121/
А series of training webinars  conducted by the leaders of China
Webinar  will happen on January 9th, at 20:00 pm (WIB).
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
snip

it should end about 24 hours or earlier
you said that 2 days ago. you lie or what?
some of my community friends told that they can not access their account.

of course make an attempt and tell us about your success, so that everyone understands that there is no deception
well my success is not come from bitconnect, regalcoin, or this octoincoin.
you can not provide the whitepaper but asking people here to invest.
i just want to see what is next going to be happened

Be careful of such a project, much like bitconnect or regalcoin where you end up losing money if you do not respond quickly.
note: for a beginner in the world of crypto currency, do not follow this project if you have not understood the workflow.
quite true. we need to understood the workflow.
but no whitepaper. this can be called some PONZI + MLM
copper member
I can not find this coin on the CoinMarketCap. Is this traded yet. I think that it have started in November. Give me please some other platform to find prices of this altcoin. Thank you. This is good coin. At least it’s looks like.

Cryptocurrency Octoin will be released soon and then will be added to trading on the major exchanges. But now you can use the octoin platform for profit today.
Pages:
Jump to: